23: The Truth

Apartment Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Oppa, what- " Ren cut your words by placing his index finger at your lips. " Let me speak "

You nod. Signaling him to continue.

" I.... Those memory are still fresh in my mind. I never forget you. I just had to follow my parents " he stare at your clueless face.

" Oppa, what are you talking about ? Wait! Are you- " you shock and your small cover your mouth.

" I really miss you, my little girl " he hug you.

You cry and hit his shoulder between his hug. " You are mean. Mean oppa " you said between your cry and sniff.

" I'm sorry " he said after break the hug and wipe your tears with his huge thumb.

" Oppa, is that really you? " you still can't believe it.

" Yes. Actually, I'm waiting for you to realise me but you seen never realise it " he pout, pretending to sulk.

" I'm sorry. I just don't know " you panic.

" ㅋㅋㅋㅋ, I'm just kidding" he said between his laugh.

" See, you're mean " you hit his shoulder and pout.

" But, I'm still your oppa " he grin. His statement make you blush but feel a bit dissappointed.

You smile. " Oppa, actually, where are you go ? "

" I move to Seoul because my halmeoni and harabeoji already died in a car accident. So, I had to live my parent back. How about you ? "

" I have to live with my halmeoni because my parents go to US to expand their business. "

" In middle school, I went there to find you, but your house was empty. Were you at Seoul at that time ? " he stare at you.

You nod slowly. " She died a year after you left. I was all alone after I move with them. My parents were busy with their business, leaving me with the maid in the huge mansion " you look down and was about to cry but he take your hand and play with your finger.

" Don't cry. I hate it. From now on, don't feel lonely. You have me and the others " he pull you into a bone crashing hug.

You sniff between his shoulder. He ruffle your hair softly, try to soothing you.

***

" Hey, what are you doing ? " Ren enter the apartment. He went back to h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter