3: meeting Nu'est

Apartment Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" ____-ahh, palli " Gayoon shout from the living room.

" Unni, give me a minute. I wanna wear my clothes " you shout back from your room.

A minute later, you walk out from your room and smile at  Gayoon.

" Kaja " she pull you with towards the door.

Then, you found you and her in front of Nu'est house. She open the door freely after she enter the password and pull you with her.

" Helloooooo.... everyone " she shout happily. Nu'est member shock especially a guy with blonde hair who just come out from his room, SHIRTLESS!!! He is holding his shirt. You're shock to see him but not Gayoon.

" Yah!! Noona can you ring the bell first ? " the guy immediately wear his t-shirt.

" Sorry, Baek Ho " she grin.

" Don't grin like that. You seem to enjoy it " a handsome guy with black hair pat her head.

" Yah! Aron " gayoon blush a bit.

" Noona , Aron hyung is jealous " said the other guy who stand beside Baek Ho. Now, Gayoon blushed even more.

" Yah !!! Minhyun " Gayoon and Aron said in unison and blush.

You laugh. But then, your eyes narrow towards Ren who sits on the couch ,focussing on his camera. Didn't bother about the situation. You curse in your head.

"  Oh I almost forget it " Gayoon turn to you and smile.

" Guys, this is my now housemate also my future-younger-sister-in-law " you widen your eyes when you hear what she say. Same as Ren who sit on the couch looking at his camera with a handsome guy.

" Yah! Unni/ noona " both of you shout at her.

" Just kidding " she snicker.

" Anywat, guys, this is ______-ahh . She new here "

" Hi ! I'm ____. nice to meet you " you bow your head a little.

" Hi ! I'm Aron. Just call me oppa " Aron who stand beside Gayoon introduce himself.

" I'm Baek Ho " the blond guy said with his cheeky smile. You smile at him back and bow.

" ______-ahh, don't be so formal. Anyway I'm Minhyun " said the cute guy beside Baek Ho.

" Jr here " Jr smile at you while lift his right hand. You smile at him back.

" Ren, why not you introduce youself ? " said Gayoon after seeing Ren just keep focusing on his camera. He sigh after hearing what Gayoon said.

" Hi! I'm Ren. You already know me , right ? "he said coldly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter