WHAT!? Are you sure about this?

A prince who lost a PRINCESS or LOVE?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Help you with what?" asked Krystal.

"Okay..since Minho likes you..you have to be close to him and when you're already close to him,make him try to fall in love with you!"

"and you make Taemin fall in love with me?"

"of course!"

"I don't think it will work!"

"why do you say that?"

"Because..Taemin likes you a lot! He doesn't like me! + Minho likes me a lot and he doesn't like you!"

"Hmm...."

"plus! This Saturday you will tell Taemin your decision! If you tell him you don't want to break up with him, I'm sure he wants to date you and our plan will not work! I think that being close to Minho before making him fall in love with you is a BAD IDEA!"

"WHY?"

"Well...why don't you just confess your feelings to him!? Is that hard Choi Jinri?"

"Hmm..what should I do then?"

"I don't know! Your choice!"

"Hah! Why don't I cancel the meeting with Taemin on Saturday night! Instead I ask him to go to the movie!"

"So?"

"SO? Seriously! I will tell him on that day..that I can't come!YOU REPLACE ME!! You guys can get closer!!"

"Then..what about you?"asked Krystal.

"Hmm..ME? You ask Minho to meet you at the mall! Eating dinner at the mall on Saturday night! and on that day you tell him you can't go! I will replace you?"

"Hmm...."

"What do you say girl?"

"FINE" 

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

SATURDAY-6:00PM

To:Taemin oppa.

From:Sulli.

Oppa~sor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter