Y.O.U.

A prince who lost a PRINCESS or LOVE?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After  a few months later, Taemin has changed a lot. He was so nice before, now it's really hard to see him around the house. Krystal always waited for him to come home, sometimes he does come home, sometime he doesn't. Right now, it's 12:15AM, and Krystal is waiting for him to come home, she's sitting on the sofa in the living room with her arms crossed. But then, she heard the door closed. She stood up. 

"Where have you been Lee Taemin?" She asked and it made Taemin shocked. 

"Uhmm..uhm" He was speechless. 

"Taemin, I'm asking you, where have you been?" She asked him again.

"Hey! I thought you're sleeping" He said. 

"Don't change the subject!" She shouted. Taemin was really shocked, this is the first time, he sees her mad. 

"I-I-I just got back from the cafe" He lied. 

"Late at this hour?" She said. 

"Yeah. Just meeting my old friends" he said. 

"Can you explain this to me?" She said and throw a piece of envelope to him. 

"What's this?" He picked it up. 

"Open it!" She said. "Ohh..please, and this too!" She gave him her phone. 

Taemin's eye widened when he saw a picture of him at the club, dancing, kissing with some random girls on Krystal's phone. He opened the envelope, and his eyes widened more when there's a picture of him kissing his 'future' sister in law, YoonA at the cafe.Tears started to rolling down her cheeks. 

"You're cheating behind my back!" 

"Krys, I can explain this!" 

"Explain what? huh? " She said and went upstairs. Taemin ran after her. 

***

"I want a divorce" She said. Her body was shaking, and her head is spinning like crazy. 

"Krys" 

"I'm sorry!" She said as she wiped her tears. "I-I shouldn't said that, you haven't give a chance for your explanation yet" She closed her eyes.

Taemin kept stared at her sadly. His mouth were GLUED. He can't even opened his mouth.

"I'm not the right girl for you! I'm sorry." 

"I-I" He can't confess his real feelings. He wants to say that he LOVE her SO MUCH. 

"I know, it's clear now, let's sleep, just pretend like nothing has happened okay?" She said and laid on the bed and covered herself with the blanket. 

"Kryst-" She cut him off. 

"Taemin, you have wake up early tomorrow, right?" She said. 

He sighed. 

Taemin decide to calmed himself first, he should take a day off, so that he can talk to her.He slept next to her, but her back facing him, he wanted to twirled her body and make her facing him, but he understands..he scooted hisbody closer to her then, hugged her from behind, she was shaking. "Mianhae" He whispered. "Neomu, Mianhae" His tears fall and hugged her tightly. 

***

The sun shone brightly through the window, and the curt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter