Chapter 14

Let's Live Happily Ever After Baby[DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So are we expecting any grand kids soon?" Mr.Wu cheerfully asked and sipped his tea. My eyes widened and I gasped slightly,"K-kids?" I stuttered. Kris grinned and nodded,"We're planning to have 7 kids!" Mr.Wu and Kris giggled happily together and high fived. I glared at Kris. Mrs.Wu smiled a little,"Then it seems like you two need to get busy, soon." 

I laughed nervously and punched Kris' shoulder,"Actually, we haven't even talked about having kids yet." I said sheepishly. Kris pouted and nibbled on his cookie. Mr.Wu chuckled,"Well you guys should be thinking about it soon." Mrs.Wu shook his head,"Aigoo yeobo, they aren't even married yet." Mr.Wu snapped his fingers,"Yes! Yet! That's it! They aren't married yet but they will." 

I bit my lower lip. Kris wrapped his arm around my shoulders,"Don't worry you guys. I'm going to make Jasmine my wife and the mother of my kids." he grinned and stuffed a cookie into my mouth,"I love you jagi~" he cooed. I slapped his thigh and gobbled down the cookie with a frown. His parents laughed.

 

 

 

"I'm sorry about how I acted towards you earlier." Mrs.Wu apologized and hugged me tightly,"It's just," she sighed and looked at me,"Take good care of Kris alright? After all, he is my only child. So please. I trust you." she smiled at me. I smiled back softly,"Of course Mrs.Wu. It's absolutely fine. I'm just sorry I couldn't meet you guys earlier. And of course, I'll take great care of Kris." She laughed and my hair in a motherly way,"Aigoo, call me mom!" she gushed. I shyly smiled,"Right, mom."

Mrs.Wu hugged me one last time and then Mr.Wu pulled me into his chest,"Omo! My lovely, lovely daughter in law! Do come visit more often! Our mean son likes to keep things to himself." he smiled and laughed,"But the next time I see you I want a little one in here." he poked my stomach softly. Kris pulled me away from his dad and to his side,"Don't worry dad. It'll happen when it happens." he smiled at his dad.

 

 

 

 

 

I groaned and plopped myself in the booth,"Hey Jae." I greeted Jaejoong grumpily and sighed as I grabbed the cafe's menu infront of me. Jaejoong chuckled,"What crawled up your and died?" he snickered. I narrowed my eyes at him and kicked his feet from under the table,"Shut up." I mumbled and flipped through the pages. Jaejoong hissed and reached over to smack my hand lightly,"Yah, why are you so grumpy this morning?" he scoffed,"Something wrong in paradise?" he wiggled his eyebrows,"Didn't get any last night? If you get my drift." I groaned and set down my menu.

"No, it's not that." I rubbed my face,"It's just..." I paused and groaned again in frustration." Jaejoong cocked his head to the side,"What's wrong?" he asked worriedly. I stopped rubbing my face and peeked at him from behind my fingers,"He wants to have kids." I muttered.

Jaejoong raised an eyebrow,"That's it?" he scoffed in disbelief,"You should be worried if he doesn't want to have any kids. Geez, I thought you were gonna say something serious like he was cheating on you or something." he picked up his coffee and sipped it,"Oh I ordered you a banana nut muffin and a carmel frap." I rolled my eyes and stomped my feet,"Jae! This is serious! I'm not ready to have kids yet!" I frowned,"I met his parents the other day and it was like they were pressuring me to have kids." I ran my fingers through my hair,"I don't know what to do."

Jaejoong s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter