Chapter 15

Let's Live Happily Ever After Baby[DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

I froze completely as Yoomi walked happily towards us with a little boy closely behind her. He was absolutely adorable. Yongguk cursed under his breath and stood up and walked over to Yoomi and blocked her from my view. I furrowed my eyebrows. Yongguk smiled nervously as Yoomi hugged his neck and laughed cheerfully. The little boy giggled and gave Yongguk a hug as well. My heart was racing, what was I suppose to do? Leave? Get up and introduce myself?

"Aigoo Yongguk-ah, it's been a while huh? Is this the girl you've been telling me about?" she looked over Yongguk's shoulder and waved at me,"Annyeong!" Before I could do anything Yongguk grabbed Yoomi's wrist and looked at her with a solemn look. She puffed out her cheeks and rolled her eyes. She pushed him out of the way and grabbed her little boy's hand as she made her way to me. I held my breath when she stood before me. I never felt so small in my whole entire life. But with her before me like this, I felt as small as an ant.

"Hi! Im Park Yoomi! Yongguk's friend." she smiled at me beautifully,"You must be Jasmine right? Yongguk's told me alot about you." Yongguk sighed and pulled Yoomi's elbow back,"Yoomi." he warned. She wriggled out of his grasp ignoring Yongguk and pushed the little boy infront of me,"This is my son." he smiled at me cutely and bowed,"My name is Park Yonghwa." he reached into his pocket and pulled out a small and slightly flattened daisy,"This is for you. When umma told me we were coming to meet you I got this for you." he reached out for me to take it.

My eyes widened,"You got this just for me?" I whispered, touched by his cute gesture. He nodded,"It's pretty! Just like you." he giggled and held it up for me to see. But since it was flattened out it drooped, but it was still beautiful to me. I smiled and grabbed it from him gently,"Thank you." Yongguk looked at me with soft eyes. Yoomi smiled at us and giggled,"Aigoo, my little man is gonna be a ladie's man! I just know it." she pinched her son's cheek. I looked at the daisy in my palm and felt my heart melt. I don't know why this little boy giving me a crushed flower meant so much to me.

Yongguk cleared his throat,"Yoomi, I thought you said you weren't coming untill tomorrow." he questioned. Yoomi scoffed,"Why are you so uptight about it? You s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter