Chapter 9

Let's Live Happily Ever After Baby[DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Two glasses of whiskey please." Yongguk flashed the woman bartender a gummy smile. I put my hand on his arm,"Actually, I'm not drinking tonight." I smiled at the girl,"A coke is fine, thanks." The girl smiled back and nodded,"Sure." she gave us another smile and got right to the drinks.

Yongguk raised an eyebrow and smirked,"My bad." He apologized,"I wasn't aware you weren't up for drinking." I chuckled and fiddled with the end of my dress,"It's alright. I've sort of been on an alcohol ban." Yongguk looked at me with curious eyes,"Oh really? Why is that?" I smiled and shook my head,"Lets just say I do some pretty crazy stuff when I'm ed up." Yongguk laughed,"Don't we all?" 

"Here are your drinks." The bartender flashed us a grin,"A glass of whiskey and a coke." She handed me a straw. I smiled and grabbed it from her,"Thanks." Yongguk chuckled and nodded,"Thanks doll." The girl blushed slighty at Yongguk and walked over to the new pair of customers waiting to order drinks as well. 

Yongguk took a sip if his whiskey and laughed,"Haven't had some of this in a while. Feels good." I rolled my eyes,"Been on an alcohol ban as well?" I asked. Yongguk shook his head,"Aniyo, work happened." He replied simply. I nodded as I took a sip out of my coke. Yongguk pursed his lips,"So what happened after I dropped Kris off?" I looked at Yongguk but then lowered my eyes. i had totally forgot about that night. Kris confessing to me about how scared he was that he'd lose me to Yongguk. Now I felt horrible. I bit my lower lip,"Nothing really. He knocked out real bad." I lied,"He couldn't remember anything the next morning."

He laughed and shook his head,"I bet. He was downing drinks like there was no tomorrow. I wonder what got him so worked up. It was just an after party." I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at Yongguk,"After party? For what?" Yongguk sipped his whiskey,"He didn't tell you? It was for his new assistant and that new transfer we got from Parkshin&Company." He raised an eyebrow,"He really didnt tell you?" I scoffed and shook my head,"No. I didn't know anything about it at all." Yongguk tsked,"His new assistant is pretty cute." He downed the rest of his glass,"Kris tol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter