Make

Anything Random

lol, idk. just, ireallydontknow. :L

--

"Seriously Jjong, all you think about is , , in that head of yours" Kibum complained, jutting his lips with slight annoyance. "Sometimes I think Im just a mere human being used for your ual desire" he continued.

"I mean like, do you even love me?" Kibum questioned Jonghyun.

Kibum dugged his own grave, he was scared of the outcome that was going to come out of the other boy's lips. 

"Kibum, what-" Jonghyun was flabbergasted by Kibum's nonsence and scrunced his eyebrows before he could ask him whats he on about Kibum stopped him.

"NO, dont! Don't tell me, I dont want to know!" Kibum shook his head rapidly, his tears flowing out of his eyes continuously and he knew he has physically and mentally brokendown to pieces.

"I want to leave! I don't want live in this sickening house where your presence is this heavy atmosphere revolving around me! It suffocates me to not know whether you love me as much as I love you!" Kibum screaming and crying louder with every word sprouting out of his word, some words which couldn't even be defined clearly between them.

What hurt Kibum even more was the fact that he expected Jonghyun to hug him, tell him to shut up and say that he loved Kibum way more than he did. But it didn't, Jonghyun just stood there not knowing what to do or how to react in front of the younger boy who was crying.

"It hurts Jong. The fact that you don't give a damn about this and that after I leave this house, you're just going to get some random chick and act like none of this ever happened! Because it did and erasing memories isn't some ing crap you can erase with an eraser!"

"Okay! CUT, CUT, CUT!" Jinki yelled with a loudspeaker.

"Is the loudspeaker really needed, Jinki?" Jonghyun rolled his eyes who was only a few metres away.

"Dude, it gives the feeling of being a good director!" Jinki stated he obvious with his face.

"Hyung! Hurry up and get your act right!" Taemin grunted carrying a heavy rectangular object in his hands to get a nice lighting.

"Seriously, make more reactions and put more emotions in your eyes.You look like a dead man just standing there, Key does it better than you!" Minho complained.

"Jeez guys, it's not like a actual movie. We're just doing this for our drama assignment and Kibum and I aren't in a relationship like this so I've never experience this before. Key and I actually love eachother, okay?"

"That's why were making you and Key do the acting" Jinki stated, once again.

"He's trying his best guys, be in his shoes for a sec" said Kibum and hugged him.

"See at least my boyfriend understands" Jonghyun smiled and kissed Kibum on the lips

"Go find a ing room!" The rest yelled at the same time.