Chapter 4

Why did I fall in love with you..?

Why..? Wooyoung doesn't want his older brother to come..not when he's trying to get over him! Ugh..this . He couldn't do anything since he's his brother. Wooyoung stood up,grabbing his phone on the table and read the text that Nichkhun sent to his boyfriend..

 
Alright! ^^ I'm bringing my brother by the way,see you then! 
 
Wooyoung sighed,oh well. He walked to his room and went to get dressed. After a few minutes of getting ready,he walked to the living room and saw Nichkhun waiting. Wooyoung gulped,hard..why does he have to dress so handsomely..? Is he doing this on purpose..? Why does he have to wear the favorite  white shirt with red cardigans that I gave him not too long ago with that brown pants..He's making this hard for him.."Oh? You're done..? Hurry up. You're wasting my time to spend time with my boyfriend." Wooyoung snarled,walking straight to the door. "Look who's talking,Jerk." Nichkhun said,following from behind. Wooyoung opened the door and walked to the front to see his boyfriend waiting inside his car. "Hey Hyun-" Wooyoung was about to wave to Taecyeon,but Nichkhun wrap his arm around Wooyoung's shoulder.
 
 "Hey Taec. What's up? How's my little brother been doing?" Nichkhun smirked,he's going to ruin his date with his damn boyfriend. He can't love him forever right..? He loves Nichkhun! He'll never hate him..Wooyoung threw his arm away from his shoulder,and glared at his brother. "Don't touch me. You're just here because you want to ruin my date with my boyfriend." He said quietly,only for Nichkhun to hear. "Well,you should stop with your annoying jokes and games. They're giving me a headache. So just sit there and shut up okay? Thank you." Wooyoung smirked,he felt his pride went up when he said that. Especially at Nichkhun's reaction! His surprise face just kills him..makes him want to laugh his off. But deep inside Wooyoung's heart he felt bad,and wants to hug his older brother tightly and kiss his thin pink lips as a apology on what he said. This is the only way to treat him like this so he learn his lesson on what he did to his younger brother.
 
..Just suffer for a bit okay,Nichkhun..? Confess that you love me already...I've been hurting for so long...if you do,I'll love you forever.
 
Wooyoung said to himself,as he walked Taecyeon's car. "Hey Taec Hyung.." He smiled so brightly,looking at his boyfriend's cheesy smile. "Hey babe. Come on in." He followed what he said and opened the door,going inside the passenger side. Wooyoung glanced at his older brother just standing there looking at both of them. "Well? Are you coming in or not? You better hurry up or we'll leave." Wooyoung snarled,glaring at Nichkhun who speed walked to the car and went inside. As Nichkhun went inside the car,Taecyeon started his car and drove away. Wooyoung glanced at the rear mirror to see Nichkhun spacing out like a .
 
 Heh,what now hyung? Are you suffering to see me going out with someone else than being all lovey with you? Feel the pain..how I've been when I loved you..you took advantage of it..
 
Wooyoung smirked,as he got an idea. He suddenly put his hand on his boyfriend's hand. "Hyung,Where are we going?" Nichkhun snapped back to reality and saw what his younger brother did..What the hell..?! Why would he do that! Can't you see your brother is right behind you? Nichkhun was about to snatch his brother's hand away when suddenly Wooyoung pulled Taecyeon's hand to his pink plump lips and slightly kissed it. "I love you Hyung.."
 
Crack.
 
 Did you hear that..? That was Nichkhun's heart..he couldn't believe what just happened in front of his own brown eyes.. Pain starts to dwell in his cold heart. Why does this heart of his hurt so much...? Taecyeon smiled,"Love you too babe.." Nichkhun couldn't take this anymore. He was about to say something harsh,but then the car went to a complete stop. "We're here!" Taecyeon said,as he turn off the car and opened his door. Walking out of the car,Taecyeon walked to his cute little boyfriend's door,opening it. "Hello there beautiful." He lent out his hand. Wooyoung giggled cutely,as he accept his hand and got of the car. "Thank you hyung." He blushed. "Anything for my babe." Taecyeon winked at his little boyfriend. Nichkhun opened the door angrily and got out.
 
 What's with them?! Stop being all lovey dovey on front of me Jang Wooyoung..!! You're making my heart ache so much..why is that?! Stop doing this...you ONLY love me right..? So stop playing around..this isn't a game..
 
Nichkhun yelled in his head,closing the door behind him. Wooyoung glanced at his brother and smirked,now what hyung? Does it hurt? Just feel the pain..Taecyeon held his boyfriend's hand and walked inside the cafe. Nichkhun followed and crossing his arms,angrily. Taecyeon sat down on the booth and Wooyoung next to him and his older brother across from him. "What would you like,babe? Let me guess...Ice Cream." Taecyeon said,smiling. "Aweh,Hyung!" Wooyoung playfully hit his boyfriend's arm,"How did you know..!" He giggled. "Of course I'd know. I'm your boyfriend." He pat his little boyfriend's head. Nichkhun glared at the two love birds..he hate this atmosphere. Jealousy flamed through his mind. How does he know he wants ice cream?! Psh,he bets that his 'boyfriend' doesn't know all the things he liked..Heh,that's right. Not all of it,Jerk! "Are you not going to ask me what I want,Wooyoung?" Nichkhun asked,looking at his brother cutely. He knows that his cute aegyo always work with him no matter what especially his puppy eyes. "You're old enough. You don't need to ask me." Wooyoung snarled,glaring his older brother then back to his boyfriend and smiled slightly biting his lower lip. 
 
Damn,that puppy eyes were so cute!! Ugh,that was close...Wooyoung was about to run to him and hugged him like he usually does,but then again he remembered that when he did that once..Nichkhun pushed him off and look at him grossly. He can remember those words that he said to him that time...'Eww,What the are you doing? You're disgusting.. Get the off of me.' Wooyoung snapped back to reality as Taecyeon ordered his and himself food. Nichkhun also ordered his and glared at us. "What's wrong,Nichkhun? You angry because you forgot to bring your girlfriend?" Taecyeon asked,curiously. "Actually N-" "Don't worry about him,Hyung~ Just worry about me..~" Wooyoung cut off Nichkhun and slowly sat on Taecyeon's lap. Nichkhun watched his brother sat on Taecyeon's lap and clenched his hands. Why is he doing this? Wooyoung grinned,as he glance at his older brother's reaction.
 
 How does it feel hyung? Bad huh..? Well,this is just the beginning..
 
Wooyoung thought to himself,as he turned his body around and wrap his hands around his neck,facing his boyfriend. "Hyung,why does your lap feels so comfortable?" He shuffled his bottom,"Mmm,it's so comfortable.." He smiled,then felt a hard bump right on his bottom hole. "What's this..? There's something hard on my ..." He said,cutely. Taecyeon leaned his head back,"B...Babe...N..Not Here..We're in a caf-" Suddenly Nichkhun grabbed Wooyoung off of him,"What the are you doing? You know we're in a cafe!" He yelled angrily. Wooyoung pulled his hand away,"Yah! It's none of your damn business! Leave me alone! No one was watching anyways!" 
 
Nichkhun glared at his brother,what's with him? Glaring angrily at him,Nichkhun sat back down. "Don't do anything stupid,Jang Wooyoung. We're in public." He warned him. "Shut up." Wooyoung said,angrily and hugged his boyfriend. Taecyeon calmed down and few minutes later, the food arrived. After talking and laughing to each other except Nichkhun who just sits there quietly watching the two love birds,It was time to leave. After for some minutes,they all arrived to their house. Wooyoung kissed his boyfriend's cheek and got out of the car,"Bye hyung. See you tomorrow." He waved goodbye and walked to the house tiredly. He felt so tired and sleepy talking to his boyfriend and dealing with his brother at the same time..he opened the door and walked to his room and laid down. Nichkhun who was still in the car,he glared at his brother's boyfriend. Tsk,what's so special about this ? I'm way more better than him..."Is something the matter,Nichkhun?" Taecyeon asked.
 
 "Nothing." He said,getting out of the car and walked inside slamming the front door. Taecyeon shrugged,clueless on what's currently happening between Nichkhun and Wooyoung,and drove away. Nichkhun looked around to find Wooyoung anywhere,but couldn't find him so he check his brother's room. He quietly opened the door to see his younger brother sleeping soundly and walked towards his bed. He stares at the young adorable boy sleeping cutely. He couldn't believe he thinks his own brother was even adorable or cute! What's wrong with him today..? Jealousy and pain came to his heart and he didn't like it at all. Nichkhun sat on the edge of the bed. "I'm sorry...Wooyoung...I didn't mean to do this to you..I was so stupid for doing this..Love me again..." Nichkhun whispered,if only Wooyoung will love him back. Nichkhun needed his love.. Suddenly, the thought of Wooyoung hating him is too much pain to bear..
 
"...Taecyeon..." Wooyoung moaned, and Nichkhun's teeth clenched. "Don't say his name like that.." He half snarled,and half pleaded because he couldn't lose Wooyoung like this.. If Nichkhun fell,he wanted him to be there at the bottom to catch him.. Wooyoung was still awake since Nichkhun woke him up when he came to his room..he felt shame and guilt because he was trying -ing trying- to hurt and stab his brother's heart. He moaned Taecyeon's name again..
 
Say you love me..Wooyoung thought,as he felt Nichkhun lean over him. Either You and I can love together...or we can't love at all..
 
Nichkhun placed his thin pink lips on his neck made Wooyoung stopped his thoughts.. "Moan my name.." Nichkhun ordered,kissing lower. "Taecyeon..." Wooyoung moaned. He wanted him to keep kissing him and try to claim Wooyoung as his. Without love, Nichkhun is nothing.. Wooyoung kept Taecyeon's name to make Nichkhun say it. "You ing love me Wooyoung." Nichkhun snarled, but Wooyoung knows Nichkhun was desperate. Desperately trying to convince himself that Wooyoung was his. 
 
I'm always yours..Wooyoung thought bitterly. I don't want to,but I'm all yours..even though all you did was hurt and crush me ..I still love you hyung.. Just say that you'll be mine,Nichkhun. Say that you love me.. 
 
"Taecyeon..." Wooyoung moaned again,arching his back. 
 
Until you do...
 
"Taecyeon hyung..." Wooyoung purred quietly,as he felt Nichkhun's lips on his neck and . 
 
Until you do,I'll make you wish you did.
 
Wooyoung felt Nichkhun's lips leave his neck and his body warmth leave his body. "Say you love me.." Nichkhun pleaded,but he can feel how desperate his brother is.."You love me,Wooyoung.." He touched his brother's hair and brushed it away from his beautiful face. Wooyoung felt pain at how hurt Nichkhun is,but there's this feeling inside him that he kind of enjoyed it. 
 
Do you feel it,Nichkhun.? My pain? How much I suffered..? 
 
Nichkhun climbed off the bed, walking to the door and closed it behind him. "You love me,Wooyoung.." He mumbled, as he walked away. Wooyoung's heart suddenly felt sad and lonely. Even without love,Wooyoung felt good.. "Nichkhun.." Wooyoung touched his neck. He pulled away as he saw Nichkhun's saliva glisten on his fingers. He had a choice to wipe Nichkhun away and sacrificing his own wanting and be free of Nichkhun..and yet..
 
It felt so good to want...
 
"What the have you done to me,Nichkhun...?" Wooyoung sighed as he looked at his fingers and opened his mouth wide and stucked his fingers into his mouth. He hard, swallowing Nichkhun's saliva pretending Nichkhun was kissing him. Pretending that his fingers were  Nichkhun's tongue wrestling with his own. It felt so good for Wooyoung,he couldn't believe what he's doing right now..especially when he's trying his ing hardest to forget about his own brother Nichkhun. He snuck his fingers down his shirt touching his s and jamming  his fingers down his throat. This was so pathetic and disgusting.. He cant believe he was his fingers for his own ing brother's spit!  He turned around,sticking his in the air, and his face on the pillow. He brought himself to slip his pants off and sobbed quietly. 
Guess you know what's going to happen next?...yup. You're right..This is how it always has been..What the has Nichkhun done to him..? 
------------------------------------------------------------
 
Hey Readers!! :) I updated Chapter 4!! :D LOLOL,I stopped writing the scene because I couldn't take it anymore. xD haha! I at ...Mianhe! This chapter is preeeety long..Probably longer than all of the chapters that I've done so I hope you like it. :p I'll update the other stories hopefully tomorrow! Please Subscribe and give some Feedback! Comments are loved. <3