Chapter 2

Why did I fall in love with you..?

Wooyoung smiled, and closed his journal. Everyday he writes about Nichkhun and how much he loves him..it's so important that he treats it like a diary. He doesn't want Nichkhun to read it no matter what..he opened his dresser,and hide it under his clothes. Wooyoung sighed,and walked out of his room. It's so quiet..probably Nichkhun left? He felt a vibration in his pocket,and took it out,answering it.

 
Hey,Wooyoung babe. Are you busy right now? If not let's go on a date! I miss you.. 
 
Wooyoung frowned,he felt bad for him..he only used Taecyeon to get Nichkhun off his head. He quietly cleared his throat,
 
Hey Taecyeon hyung. I'm not busy right now,I'll go over there so we can go on a date.
 
As Taecyeon said okay,he hang up and walked out of the house. Where did his brother go? Today is Sunday...probably he went to see his girlfriend..
 
Nichkhun heard the front door closed,and grinned as he walked inside his little brother's room.
 
-Flashback-
 
 He was passing by his little brother's room,but he took a few steps back to see Wooyoung smiling as he was writing something on a notebook,journal,book,diary..or some ..he didn't know what it was..he became curious and waited til his brother left. 
 
-End of Flashback-
 
So he had a journal eh? He's too old for that kind of . He looked around and dug everything he could to find that stupid journal! Just when Nichkhun was about to give up,he check the last thing he didn't check..the dresser. He walked over to the dresser,opening it. ... it's not here either?! He dug deeper inside to find it then..
 
Thump.
 
He smirked evily,he finally found it! Wooyoung kept hiding this worthless ..what does he have in here? ? he laughed to himself and opened the journal,skimming through all of it. ....What the ?
 
July 15th ,2012
 
Oh my gosh,Nichkhun wrapped his arm around my waist today..! My heart was going crazy and felt like I was going to die..but it doesn't matter..I would die happy kekeke~ I love him so much..
 
And that wasn't all..Wooyoung talked about him in his journal in these past 8 months..! Nichkhun felt disgusted..how can he write every single move that he does to him?! He got so angry,he took the journal and left his room. He grinned to himself as he thought about a horrible plan.. he wondered how will his little brother is going to react when he finds out that his journal is missing..he would love to his shocking face. Tossing the journal under his bed,he smiled evily to himself as he thought about the plan.
 
Wooyoung walked out of his boyfriend's car. "That was fun,hyung. I really enjoyed going to the movies with you." He smiled,"Well see you soon." He waved goodbye,going to the front door. Taecyeon waved goodbye and drove away. Wooyoung opened the door,locking it and walked to his room. He heard some footsteps in his brother's room,and smiled. He came home..or so he thought.
 
Wooyoung walked inside his room and laid comfortably on the bed. Even though Wooyoung went on a date with his boyfriend he still thought about how it would feel like to be with Nichkhun if they were on a date..he can't believe that he always think about him if Taecyeon is his boyfriend..he felt bad because he doesn't love him,but Taecyeon does. Wooyoung sat up on his bed,he needed to change since it was smoking hot! He got off his bed and walked to his dresser. He took out a basketball short,and shirt. ...but then he realized..where did his journal go?
 
It should be there inside!! Wooyoung panicked and look everywhere in his dresser..he couldn't find it!!! Wooyoung didn't notice that someone has been standing by his door for a while. Nichkhun tried to hold in his laughter. He loves it when Wooyoung panics for some odd reason.. Wooyoung turned to see Nichkhun standing there,"Nichkhun hyung.!" He walked up to him,"Have you seen my journal..?!" Nichkhun smirked,"Oh that ugly piece of ? I threw it away." He shrugged. "You were talking about me in all of the things you wrote? You want me to touch you like how your boyfriend touches you? How disgusting! ..you're such a ing !" He laughed.
 
He tried to hold in his laughter,but he couldn't take it anymore. Tears started to flow down his face,Wooyoung couldn't believe what he just heard from his brother..he read it and threw it away?! "Why did you throw it away?! That was so important to me..!!!" Wooyoung cried his heart out,and started punching Nichkhun's chest." I can't believe you did that!!! I HATE YOU NICHKHUN." He cried some more,falling to his knees. "I hate you so much...you made me suffer all these 8 months..I shouldn't have told you that I loved you! I can't believe you threw that away...you don't know how much that is important to me! I don't love you anymore!" Nichkhun became speechless..this wasn't a joke anymore..He hates him? ..That has to be a joke..right? Wooyoung always love Nichkhun no matter what! ...this isn't true right..? "..Wooyoung..?" Nichkhun said,about to touch his shoulder but Wooyoung smacked his hand away,"..Don't touch me. I've had enough..I hate you!" Nichkhun looked at his little brother. He felt his heart hurting so bad...His eyes were full of hatred and sadness..this can't be happening...he always love Nichkhun..he never told him that he hated him..this is the first time he ever said that. He's joking..right?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello Readers! :) I updated Chapter 2!! :D that was quick huh? ^^ I'll update my other stories probably this week..I'm trying to focus on this story for now.o; I know I know...Nichkhun is such a horrible person in this story!! D; even though I love him so much. T^T Poor Woobaby! Dx it'll get better soon. But I hope you enjoy/like this chapter! :) Give some feedback I would appreciate it!  :D Comments are loved. <3
 
-Arlene<3