Chapter 3

Why did I fall in love with you..?

Nichkhun was laying down on his bed. It's morning and he has to go to school,but he didn't want to...because he's still shocked. He wished that it wasn't true what he said..he can't believe it. He wanted it to be a terrible dream,but this is reality..Nichkhun got off his bed,lazily. Wooyoung still loves him..right? He will always do! He's just saying that so he can make me feel bad..Nichkhun walked to the bathroom and did his business and got ready for school. He didn't see Wooyoung anywhere..he probably left to school early?

 
--------
 
Nichkhun walked down the hallway of the school and saw Wooyoung walking the opposite direction from him. He smirked,as he thought of something. Wooyoung didn't notice his brother walking to him,as he looked up he saw Nichkhun hugged him tightly. "Hey Wooyoung. Where were you this morning? I missed you.." He said,sadly. He knows that he'll fall for his hug..he always does.. Wooyoung pushed him off,"What the are you doing?" He snarled,"I told you don't touch me! ..Don't you remember?! I hate you!" Nichkhun looked at him,surprised. It can't be..he never hates him! He tried to hug Wooyoung again,but Wooyoung pushed him away even harder making him hit the wall. "Stop doing this to me,Nichkhun! I hate it!" 
 
Just say you love me,Nichkhun and I will stop being this way..I'll love you forever again..just say it already..
 
Nichkhun couldn't believe it,he does hate him..Wooyoung was about to walk away,but then he turned around," you,. That's what you deserve.." And walked away. What has Nichkhun done...?
 
------
 
Nichkhun finally gave some thought,he'll make him jealous! Then Wooyoung will come back to him...yeah,that's it! The bell rang,and school has ended. Nichkhun walked down the hallway that Wooyoung always passes by when he goes home. He saw his girlfriend waiting for him by the corner. He grinned,this is perfect. He walked up to Victoria,"Hey Opp- Aaaah..." She moaned as she felt Nichkhun kissing her neck. "...W..What are you doing,Oppa..? We're at scho- ...Nnnn..." He saw Wooyoung walking down the hall on the corner of his eye. 
 
Do you see me,Wooyoung? I bet you're jealous..Look over here. ...Wait,where are you going..? 
 
Nichkhun stopped and secretly watch his little brother walking to his boyfriend. ...What? Why is he ignoring him..?! He usually looks at him and get jealous..! This can't be..
 
Wooyoung smiled,"Hey Taecyeon hyung." He hugged him,tightly. "Hey babe. I missed you so much,Woo.." Taecyeon whispered in his ear,making Wooyoung shiver,"..H..Hyung.." Taecyeon placed his hand on his chest,caressing it while he uses his free hand to reach down . "...Aaaah..Hyung...N..Not here.." He moaned,leaning his head back. Nichkhun felt angry,why is Wooyoung doing that right in front of me..!! He walked away,pissed off leaving Victoria there breathing heavily. "..O..Oppa..?" She said,watching him leave.
 
---------
 
Wooyoung was smiling happily on the couch at home,he's going to eat dinner with his boyfriend Taecyeon! He was going to text him back,and say he's going but someone snatch his phone away. "Yah!!" Wooyoung yelled,glaring at his older brother. "What the are you doing?!" Nichkhun was upset,he didn't pay attention to him..he ignored him all day! "Who are you texting,Twerp?" He asked,looking at his phone. He clenched his fist as he read the text message. "You're going to eat dinner with your boyfriend? ...Well,I'm going with you whether you like it or not." He snarled,as he send a text to Taecyeon. "WHAT?! Why?! I don't want you to come!" Wooyoung yelled,angrily. Nichkhun ignored his protests,and tossed his phone on the table. "Shut up,and get ready." He left to get dressed. Why is Nichkhun doing this to him...? 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey Readers! <3 I updated Chapter 3!! :) I hope you like this chapter even though it's short! :D Sorry if it doesn't make sense. Dx Forgive me? lol. I'm going to post the other stories right now,so please anticipate it! xD Feedbacks and Comments will be loved. <3