3 Men

Countdown To Love

"Ah, I'm so sorry!" I quickly bowed to the man standing in front of me.
I looked at him once more. A smirk on his face as he chuckled a bit and waved his hand.

"Ah, it's okay, it's okay." He assured me as he looked down to see me drenched in dirty puddle water.
"Uhm, do you need help?" He asked he pointed to my skirt and stockings.
I quickly looked down to where he pointed and turned 50 shades of Red. "A-Ah, it's okay! I'll just use my pe uniform today." I laughed silently.

Soy just stood there, chuckling quietly every once in a while. 
The man bent down to pick up the clock that I dropped and looked at it. 


0:00

It kept blinking.
"What is this?" He asked as he turned it in his hands to see everything.
"Ah, I'm not sure. I just found it, haha." I laughed and scratched the back of my head.

He nodded and gave it back to me with a smile.
"Ah, okay then. Well, maybe I'll see you at school sometime!" He smiled and ran off.

As soon as he was out of sight Soy ran to me and gave me a tight squeeze.
"Yah... what are you doing?" I shrugged her off my shoulder and laughed.
I looked at the clock again, this time it read 


3:00:00

"What is this thing?" I sighed as I looked around it. 
Soy pushed the clock down so I could put it in my pocket and grinned "Who cares, that guy was a cutieeee." She grinned.
"Yeah yeah, let me just go change real quick and we can continue walking, okay?" Soy agreed and we both walked into a nearby cafe so I could change in there.

Once I came out, I saw Soy holding out a donut for me and smiled. "Here, you must be having a bad day so far, right?" 
I grinned widely, Soy always knew me best! "Hehe, thanks Soy~" I sang as I linked arms with her.

"Anyways, who do you think that guy was?" Soy asked as we pushed the cafe doors open and stepped into the cold icy floor.
"I don't know, I've never seen him at school before, have you?" I asked while taking a bite of my donut.
Soy shook her head and sighed "Maybe... he's new?" She asked. "I mean, how could I not notice a man that cute all this time? He has to be new!" Soy explained as she also took a bite of her donut in frustration.
I laughed and looked at her "Yah, who cares about him okay? Focus on your studies!" I playfully nudged her.
Soy smiled at me "Araso umma!" She sang out loud.


 




riiiiinggggg.

"TODAY IS BULGOGI OVER RICE!" Youngwoo, the stupid one in class yelled and ran out the homeroom doors for lunch.
I sighed as I grabbed my lunch that my mom had packed for me and looked across the room to see Soy doing the same thing. 

I ran over to her desk and smiled. "Let's go!" I smiled and she immediately linked arms with me.
As we both ran to the open doors, we accidentally bumped into another guy.

This time he was thin, had a small face, and his eyes resembled those of a puppy. He definitely looked like a baby.
"Ah, mianhae!" He quickly bowed.
"Mianhe~" Me and Soy said in unison as we passed him and he entered the classroom.

"Yah." Soy nudged me.
"What?" 
"What's up with all these cute guys showing up at our school? The clock you found, it must be attracting cute men towards us!" Soy yelled.
"YAH!" I quickly covered and when she stopped talking, I released. 
"Just shut up about it, okay?" I told her quietly and she lowered her head and nodded.

"Good, anyways about that guy I think he's new too." I replied to her.
"Yeah, and what about that other guy we bumped into, I wonder where he is?" she asked.
I shrugged and walked into the cafeteria, always saying excuse me when I would bump into people in line for food.

Me and Soy sat down on the table and started eating.
When out of nowhere, a figure next to us popped out of nowhere. 
It was the man we bumped into! 

"Hey, it's been a while!" He laughed and sat next to Soy. 
Soy blushed like crazy and I smiled "Oh, hey! You new here?" I asked.
He nodded "Yeah, I came from America." he replied.
"Oh, interesting. Btw, my name is Shi Won. My friend who is blushing here is Soy!" 
"YAH!" Soy quickly slapped my arm. 
Me and the man both laughed and then he spoke. "My name is Kai." He said as he held out his hand for a handshake.
I shook his hand and nodded "Hm, you sound foreign." I commented. 

"Excuse me" Another unfamiliar voice popped next to our table.
This time, it was the man we bumped into at the door! 
"May I sit here? I'm new and I don't know anyone." He said while having his head down in embarassment. 
I smiled and patted his back. "Aishh, no need to be shy! Come, sit next to me!" I said as I patted the set next to mine.
"So, where are you from?" Soy asked him.

"Me? I came from China." He gave a light, shy smile to her.
"Whoah..." I laughed.
"Anyways, my name is Shi Won, this girl here is Soy, a-"
"I'm Kai." Kai quickly interrupted me and shook his hand.
I scoffed at him and Kai just chuckled quietly.

"I'm Luhan." Luhan smiled and bowed slightly at everyone.
"Woow, Luhan. It sounds just like a baby's name!" I teased and Luhan chuckled.
"Yeah, everyone says I look like a baby." He said in a tone where you weren't sure if he was ashamed or proud of it.

"Well guys, is this the start of a new friendship?" Soy smiled and held up her banana milk.
I held up mine and Luhan and Kai held up there water.
"To a new friendship!" I yelled "Kunbe!" We all yelled and drank our drinks. 

But little did I know, the clock in my pocket, was blinking. 

"Annyeong~ May I sit here?" Another voice popped in at our table.



a/n
woot woot.
I'm sorry, I'm being such a tease.
YOU DON'T KNOW IF IT'S LUHAN OR KAI OR THE MAN WHO JUST POPPED UP RIGHT NOW LOL. 
Trolololololololololololol.
More cliff hangers coming soon.
Be ready.

- gyucakes