Found

Countdown To Love

"Sung Shi Won! Get up now!" My mom yelled at the top of the lungs from the kitchen.
I groaned as I rolled myself over to look at the clock next to me. 

6:00am

"Are you serious?!" I quietly mumbled to myself before finally turning over to sit on the edge of my bed.
I sighed and looked out the window. Dark as the night sky, I could hardly believe it was already 6:00am. 

Finally taking my last breathe on the bed I loved oh so much, I got up and stretched.
"School can go kill itself." I silently cursed myself before finally taking the few steps towards prison.

I got in the bathroom just to be oh so nicely welcomed by the bright lights on top of my mirror.
I gave a quick look at myself before touching my skin, feeling the ugly.

Oh ShiWon, why couldn't you be as pretty and perfect as those girls in magazines?
Or Girls' Generation? Apink too! 

I silently thought to myself as I grabbed my light blue toothbrush that was marked by me on the side.

'Sandeul + ShiWon = Love' was what was written on the side of the toothbrush.

Quickly wanting to escape the torture lights that practically blinded me, I brushed my teeth while walking towards the kitchen.
Thank God for one-story houses. Or this would have been real tough on me. 

Being welcomed by the sweet aroma of kimchi pancakes and my not-so-lovely-dad, I sat down on the kitchen table.

"YAH! You're going to get your toothpaste all over the pancakes!" My dad scolded before giving a smack on the head with his rolled up newspaper.
"APPA!" I growled before running back to the bathroom before all my toothpaste oozed out of my mouth.

After returning after getting ready I quickly realize I was late to school and hurried out the door with 2 kimchi pancakes stuffed in my mouth and 2 in my hand.
"Bye Umma! Bye Appa!" I yelled out and met my best friend; Soy, outside the door.
"Hey!" She calls out and follows me out the apartment building. 

"Let's go! We're going to be late!" I quickly yell.
I opened the door and the rush of cold air and wind hits me in the face.
I slowly sigh to myself before I start running down the sidewalk. 

"Yah! Shiwon be careful! It rained last night, you're going t-"
"AH!" 

"Slip..." Soy finished her sentence as she runs to me who was now drenched in dirty puddle water.
"My Kimchi pancakes..." I quietly mumble while looking at 2 perfect pancakes that were now drenched in dirty puddle water.
"Just my luck.." I growled to myself before I got up and continued running.

Screeeeeeeeeeech.

I quickly stop and look at Soy, thinking she was the one who made the terrible screeching sound.
"Did you hear that?" I asked her and she nodded while pointing at my ankle.
I quickly looked down to see a chain wrapped to my ankle that was being dragged on the concrete floor.

Tilting my head and bending down, I quickly unwrap the chain and sees that theres a clock attatched to it. 
It wasn't a regular clock though, it was counting down to something.

0:03, 0:02, 0:01 -

"WHAT IF ITS A BOMB!" I quickly run but bump into someone.

0:00

"Ah, I'm sorry!" I quickly bow to the man I bumped into.
He was wearing the same uniform as me. Long hair, thin lips, and a outlined jawline.

Just who was he


author's note;
ohohoho, who did she meet?
was that her soulmate? who do you think she bumped into from the hints I gave you guys?
LEAVE SUGGESTIONS IN THE COMMENTS AND WHO YOU WANT HER TO BE WITH! ^^;; 

Btw, thanks so much for subscribing everyone! I never knew I would surpass 10 subscribers with not even a chapter updated! 
I hope you guys enjoy this story! (: