Extended Chapter

By Your Side [My Not So Happy Love Triangle Sequel]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


"You two are together?!" BaekHyun exclaim and strangle ChanYeol. "You didn't tell me you were confessing?! I want to video tape it," the taller boy is gasping for air and the shorter boy is being pull back by the other guys.

 

"BaekHyun don't kill him yet, we haven't made out yet," you say and continue to eat the barbecued chicken. Your parents who are barbecuing almost burn themselves by your remark.

 

The boys stop their crazy overreaction and look at you in shock and ChanYeol run up by your side. "Let's do it!"

 

"Do what?" You stop eating and shove the chicken to his face "Want some?" 

 

Your boyfriend pushes the chicken down and stares at your face "Let's make out," 

 

"I was kidding," you drink from your cup of soda and he sink back in his emo corner. The boys are back to bothering ChanYeol again.

 

"See! She doesn't want to kiss you," Chen laughs at him and the giant start throwing glares.

 

"We will make out one of those days," 

 

"Yeah but please not in front of us," Mr. Park say and the boys look up at the parents in embarrassment.

 

"Boys," you say and shake your head. "Your sister should have come along, maybe I won't have to share a room with you," you mention the rooming and the parents thought of something.

 

"Since you guys see each other in the different light now, ChanYeol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter