Chapter 11

By Your Side [My Not So Happy Love Triangle Sequel]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


"ChanYeol, I'm sorry!" You yell after him as you two walk along the shore. ChanYeol doesn't listen to your apology and keep on walking.

 

He woke up an hour ago and he been angry at you since. He was angry that you're so heartless enough to lock him out in the sun, he was sensitive to it. You know that fact so well that you used to care for him when out in the sun. Now he's wearing his snapback to block the sun away from his face with you following behind with a bag of ice.

 

"ChanYeol listen! I didn't mean to do that," you continue to try to explain yourself to him "You know I do stupid things," you mumble but ChanYeol heard it.

 

"That's because you're stupid," he say, coming to a stop in front of you. "I don't want to be angry with you but having someone I love so much do things that harm me hurt me," ChanYeol look straight into your soul, making you guilty.

 

"Heh you love me?" You say, trying to change the subject. 

 

"I-I," He stutter and blush, looking away from you.

 

"I was teasing you," You poke the ice bag to his face. "You face is getting red, we should go back inside," the tall boy grab your hand to keep it close to his face.

 

"I have something to confess to you," ChanYeol say firmly and at that moment he looks so handsome.

 

You want to punch yourself for having those weird thoughts about ChanYeol lately, it been creeping in your head and you wonder why since it used to be Kris. You were familiar to this kind of feeling so well because you dealt with them before you confess to Kris.

 

Maybe you like ChanYeol.

 

"You can save it for later, I'm hungry," you break the contact with ChanYeol’s hand and walk away. The boy feel rejected even though he haven't said anything, his feeling was showing on his face and you see it.

 

ChanYeol like you, you finally see how he look at you. You don't want him to confess to you, he's the only close friend you have; you don't want to lose him if you guys were to break up.

 

"I'm really stupid," you sigh and walk back to the beach house, leaving ChanYeol behind.

 

Your phone rings before you are far away from the giant, "Hello?" You answer.

 

"I love you," his deep voice send chill down your spine, without yourself knowing your heart beat rate increases.

 

"You idiot!" You yell in to the phone and turn face to face with ChanYeol, putting your phone away. "Why did you say it?" You're not angry but your tone make you seem like you are to ChanYeol.

 

"You knew I love you?" He blinks.

 

"Just like...recently," you murmurs.

 

"You don't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter