Give it back!!!

Fire

Seven’s point of view

 

It was clear that Seunghyun had lost his temper when he saw Asiria being attacked,and that made my heart burst with happiness.I have not seen my dear friend and cousin ever so affected by someone’s misery which only meant that she was no ordinary girl.It seems that our king has somehow been  captured by this beautiful creature.I wondered,will I feel the same need to destroy those that harm my beloved?Would I react in the same way as Top did?Would I kill those that dared to touch my soulmate?I myself was never an emotional person,some might even say that I am as cruel as my friend,so would I change,or would I not?all remained a mistery,but all I knew was that I pittied these men,who dared to harm Asiria,for I knew that they will suffer the worst of deaths that you could ever imagine.

 

Asiria’s point of view

 

I do not know how we managed to find our way back into the king's chamber,nor the manner in which I was transported.The shock of almost loosing my honor affected my capacity to think.I was living a dream in which everything was a mass of matter,I could not move nor speak,I was simply a spectator in a great and angsty opera.What would had happen if Seunghyun wouldn’t had made it in time?The only thing I knew was that I would have killed myself.This was an important part of me,one I did not intend to loose so easily.I wanted to give myself completely to my king,to be his till the last of my cells,so living with the knowledge that I somehow did not pertain interely to him was out of discussion.

 

People fail to understand that death is not the worst thing that can happen to you.Life is far more dangerous and cruel than it’s ending.You need courage,not to die,but to live as if you mean it,as if your life can change the world.

 

My mother always said not to pity the dead,but the living,for they have many more tears and sorrow ahead.

 

-Maybe a little bath will lift up your spirit Mylady!the old maid said.

 

She somehow managed to change my clothes into more comfortable ones,so I now faced my king in a satin sky blue dress,one that hugged my body nicely.

 

-That is a good idea!Top said.Maybe you should take a long and hot bath.It should relax your muscles and wipe away the filth of those bastard from your skin.

 

There was anger behind his words and a hidden promise of revenge.Seunghyun did not like for someone to play with his things.Claiming me as his only meant death to those who dared to harm me.I was safe,I knew it,I could feel it.There was no other room safer than his,no other man that could protect me better and no other arms in which I hoped to be.

 

-Good Sire,then I will take our lady to the bath chamber in order to clean her!the old maid said while bowing to the king.

 

-There is no need for that!Seunghyun said.I will be the one to help her clean!

 

-But sire,you surely…

 

-I said I will do it!And I do not want anyone to interrupt us unless this castle is falling to pieces.He who dares to do otherwise shall face his Creator tonight.Top said in that booming and deep voice of his.

 

-As you wish,sire!the old maid said while leaving the room.

 

The athmosphere was thick,filled with unspoken words,filled with so much intensity that I could almost taste it.

 

-Follow me!Top said while looking straight into my eyes,searching for a sign of fear.

 

And so I did,I followed him along the coridors,all the way to the bath chamber.Once the door was closed and the two of us stared at the water I dared to say:

 

-Why are you here?I can wash myself!I do not need your help.

 

The stare that he gave me made my knees crumble.

 

-Why are you so stubborn?Look where all your pride got you!

-You should be the last to speak about pride,mylord.We both know you are a man that does not accept many things because of his ego.I said while studying him.

 

-It is true,but unlike you,I am powerfull enough to keep myself safe.

 

And Top was right,I was a weak person,I once again proven my king that I am not worthy of his presence.My heart constricted and my head fell.Rage and self loath imbraced me once again.Tears began to fall from my eyes,small sobs making their way out of my body.

But suddenly I felt a hand,his hand,caressing my chin,wipping away the tears that invaded my face.I felt his body come closer and closer till he embraced me in a tight and emotional hug.It was like he tried to mold me into his body,like he tried to trace the contour of my body with his,the other hand tracing small and reassuring circles on my nape.I felt safe.....

 

-Shhh!There’s no need to cry!I am here now!I will not let anyone touch you!I am sorry for what happen!I will not let something like this happen again!I promise.

 

I clutched his shirt and cried myserabily into his chest.

 

-I will kill those bastards!i WILL burn their hands,with which they dared to touch you!Top said while my hair.

 

-Thank you!i whispered,I owe you my life!i said while looking at his beautiful face.

 

-You owe me nothing!It is my duty and pleasure to keep you safe and I will do that as long as my heart continues to beat.Now let’s get you cleaned,my queen!Top said while directing me towards the water.

 

So I entered the tub not caring that my dress was not completely soaked.I resumed myself into watching Seunghyun as he discarded his shirt,revealing his well toned body.A body of a killer!i thought,what an irony!

 

He slowly marched towards me till we were merely inches apart.

 

-Turn around!He said,and so I did but without parting from his presence.

 

His hands started to slowly my hair,trying to soake it in order to do the washing.His moves were delicate,as if he was afraid that I would break under his touch.He massaged my scalp and spread strawberry flavoured shampoo all over my head.I felt like a baby getting his first bath,so relaxed and dreamy,completely trusting the other person to do everything for me.After washing my hair his hand made it's way to my neck,slowly but oh so tantalizing massaging the skin from that area.And then I could feel his lips pressed upon the area in which my vein flow.It felt exquisite to have him near,to have him touch me.

 

-Did they hurt you here?Top asked pressing his lips further upon my neck.Did they?Tell me so I can ease the pain?Did they touch you here?He said while pressing a small and sweet kiss on my right shoulder.Or did they dared to look at these?he said cuping my s?i let a slow moan of pleasure escape my mouth at his touch.

 

-Tell me!I want to know!Tell me so I can burn everything!Top said while continuing his exploration of my body.

 

It was like he was fascinated with every curve,in love with every breath and lived to see every inch of skin that covered my body.

 

-What did you do to me woman?Seunghyun asked in a husky voice,coated with lust and something else I could not put my finger on it just yet.When did I become this way?Hmm?Tell me?Did you know what i wanted to do  when I saw you in that  condition?I felt a feeling so strange and yet so powerfull that I can not explain.Promise me that you will take care of you.he said while looking into my eyes.

 

I could not refuse my king's wish so I made the promise to guard myself and to treasure myself more.

 

-When you first came into the castle,I was furious!I did not believe you will last long enough to even have a proper conversation!I hated you,I hated my mother for everything she tried to do!And a part of me will always rebel against her wish to marry me without my consent.Top said while cleaning my arms.

 

-I am a ruthless man,one that does not simply comply to another person’s wishes if he does not consider that juste enough for his honor.I prize myself of the many lives I ended,of how many enemies I defeated.I am not scared of death,nor will I be.No army,no man can make me shiver.I am a stone,I am as cold as ice and as empty as the sky.But today I understood that I have changed.Top said while placing small kisses on my cheeks.

 

-How is that mylord?i asked while embracing him.I brought him closer and closer,seeking his warmth,his security.

 

-I am a different man!I am no longer fearless!he whispered into my left ear.I am scared!

 

-Of what,my king?

 

-I am scared of everything you make me feel,of the way my mood changes when I am with you.I am scared that I will let myself succumb to my thought,scared that I will lose something very important to me,that you will manage to take it away from me.The world without  you seems so different,and so undesirable.Maybe I am scared for nothing,or maybe you already succeded in taking that something so important from me.Maybe I am a fool that did not see this coming,one that tries to get back what was rightfully his.Top said now facing me,looking directly into my eyes as he spoke,cuping my face with his hands,in order to maintain our gaze.

 

-Give it back!he said with his eyes closed.Give it back!Top said a little slower this time,opening his eyes and staring at me.The blue shade I so lovingly adored and tried to understand was back into his gaze.

 

-What did I take from you sire?i whispered.Tell me and I will do my best to get it back,I promise!

 

And he just stared at me,passing along each shape of my face,tracing it with his stare,till it stoped upon my lips,and as I felt his mouth descending upon mine I hear him say:

 

 

-My heart!Give it back!

 


I hope you enjoy this new chapter!Next one is a little more intense...thank you all for taking your time and reading my story,it realy means a lot!Soooo thank you,thank you and more thank you!