I will follow you

Fire

Asiria’s point of view

 

 

The waiting and uncertainty of the moment made my mind fill with many thoughts not necessarily good ones.I could not find my king,the tattoo on my hip hurt and my heart was beating like it was her final day.Something was happening.I could feel it deep into my soul for I was bounded with Seunghyun,we were one.His pain was now mine as well,and his worries only added to mine.

 

The mating process transforms you in more ways than one.You are bound to the other half of your soul,moulding into eachother until you become nothing but o whole.You are one and the same being so it was only natural to feel his anxiety,and that alone scared me for it was Seunghyun who was my mate,the mighty and fearless ruler.To have felt some kind of fright from him was as unbelievable as meeting God himself.

 

I kept pacing around the room,too scared to leave the chamber.Something deep inside told me that I should wait for my king,that he will return.I could not relax nor dream of eating or drinking something until I was rewarded with his presence.

 

-I see you are ready,my queen!I heard the voice I so lovingly waited for saying.I trust that you slept well.he added  in a calming way as if he was trying to convince me that everything was alright.

But I knew better,I could feel it and see it as well.His eyes were filled with sadness and his face looked tired as if he battled in a great war.

 

-I did,thank you my king!i cautiously responded.But I was a little disappointed to not see you in the chamber.Is everything alright,my lord?

 

-There are some things I am responsible of sharing with you.he said while looking me straight in the eyes.But I am afraid that you might not like them.he added.Some bring shame to my name and some put our fate as mates in question.But before I reveal this things to you I must ask you something and plead you to answer it with sincerity even if it might not please me.

 

-And what that might be?i asked curious.

 

-Do you trust me?Believe that I will do everything in my power to keep you safe?That you are more important to me than my own life?he asked in a voice I never heard from him.It was a grave one,a serious and almost ancient one that went straight to my heart.

 

After all this time we spent together and the hardships we had to defeat I hoped Top would know by now that not only do I trust him but I would also die for him.

 

-My lord,it was never a question if I trust you,for I would follow you blindly till the end of time.I know you will keep me safe even if that will require your own life.But please keep in mind that my own one would be nothing more than a waste of time if something were to happen to you.I said.I sometimes think you do not understand all the emotions you stir inside of me.You are as important to me,Sire as air is to normal people.So please,trust me,as you ask of me to trust you.We are one now.We should help eachother get through this day.

 

I have always wanted to tell him just how much I love him.It was something I craved for ever since I matured enough to understand that my attraction for the king spread beyond a physical one.

 

-Than I am sure you have some questions.he said

 

-I do!But I prefer to ask them later for I can sense that you want to tell something more important.i said while approaching the king.

 

-I guess the bond is doing it’s role.He said a little amused.I can not hide from you anymore,and that is amusing and unsettling in a way.But you are right.I came to tell you something,or better said to ask you something.And i want you  to consider it by looking at me as your man not your ruler.This will not be an order but a plea.Think about it with calm.I will respect your decision.he said

 

-Than you should tell me,Seunghyun!i said trying to convince him that for this brief moment I saw him like nothing more than my partner, with no etiquete  rules to respect.

 

-Than I shall begin,Top said.This morning the Dragon nation came to visit our castle.The reason is none other than the awakening of the blue dragon itself.I am more than sure that you had your suspicions.The blue eyes and even the mating process could not have been done by a normal fire bender even if that one was the king itself.So I am puzzled as to why was I capable of all this things.I had a meeting with some of the most important people of our time and my old friends.They were clueless as to why would this happen to me,Seunghyun.he said.But then,Seven said something that changed the course of our discussion.It seems that something happened the day I was born.Some say I was dead and brought back to life and some say that a powerfull wizard Ashgar had something to do with my birth.There is a mistery there that would help us reveal the real nature of my being,if I am a true fire bender or if I am a little more than that.

 

I listened carefully to what he had to say,trying to absorb the informations.Of course I had my doubts about the real nature of his beautiful blue eyes,and now I knew for sure.A part of me was scared for the legend of the blue dragon was a terible one.It talked about a ruthless and powerfull ruler of our lands that could either make this world be at peace or destroy it with his ambitions.It had always two meanings,as to accentuate the duality of the human nature,that controlled the beast within.But the other part relished in the idea that her mate was this powerfull creature.I think,that deep inside of me I’ve always known that something was not right,that he was more than meets the eye.

 

The idea of searching back in time seemed a reasonable one,but an impossible one as well.For that we had to control time,an element that in itself can not be controlled.

 

-But how are you going to discover the truth?i asked.It happened a long time ago and I am sure none of us could return and change the course of time.

 

-And there you are wrong my queen!Seunghyun said.There is a way,after all,my friends are none others than the Dragon Dinasty rulers.There is a woman capable of manipulating time,for a brief moment,but enough for me to resolve this problem.Her name is Madalina,and she is none other than Sun’s wife or the famous Taeyang.She could bend time in order to give  me the opportunity I seek.I have already discussed this  with her and agreed to start this journey today.And there is where I want to ask you something.

 

-Please do!i said while planting butterfly kisses along his cheeks.It was my own way of reassuring the king of my loyalty and love.

 

-I am trying to,but you are proving to be distractive.he said in an amused voice.Do not make me loose my calm,not until I ask of you this one thing.

 

So I had to stop but with great sorrow,and listen to this plea that seemed to consume him so much.

 

-Visiting my past might be problematic for my mind.he said.I would have to relive some experiences that marked my life even in my mature days.What I am trying to say is that I am scared of my reactions once I have to face some of the beatings or humiliations endured from my father.As time is difficult to control I might be transported to another period of my life,not necessarily by birthday.I might look strong but some wounds never heal.And I need something or someone very important to remind me of who I am,of who I chose to become and that the past is the past,it can not affect me anymore.So my plea would be for you,the most important person there is for me,to travel along and help me get through this difficult task.

 

I was more than impressed,I was touched.To have him ask me to be his shield and protect the little sanity that was left was a sign of trust and love I would have never suspected from him.It was my time to save him from the demons that haunted his childhood,and it was my duty to protect this man,the one I loved,even from himself.To know that I mean as much to him as he does to me was a wonderfull revelation.And I swore in that very moment to do everything I can for as long as I can to keep him save.It didn’t need to be discussed for it was clear as day that I would do everything for him.

 

-As I said,I would follow you till the end of time,my king!And if you need me,rest ashore,I will protect you.i said smiling.It is actualy my pleasure.

 

-But things could get dangerous!he said

 

-I don’t care!

 

-You could get hurt!

 

-I can take the blow!

 

-You might see another part of me,a cruel one!

 

-It doesn’t matter!i already love you!i said while bringing our lips together.I craved for his touch ever since he entered the room.My body screamed for him and my heart beat only to follows his own.And soon enough my mind was invaded with nothing more than the exquisite sensations he gave my body and the decision of traveling in time together.

 

 


New update!next chapter will reveal a part of the haunting past of the king...so stay tuned and enjoy^^