FINAL CHAPTER

ON YOUR SIDE

 

HEECHUL: by the way, ________, why did you brought Yesung here?

YOU: Yesung is courting me.

HEECHUL: and?

YOU: if it is okay with you for me to find another?

HEECHUL: uhm… Yesung, it seems like you finished your breakfast and we want private conversation.

DONGSUNG: yes, umma

HEECHUL: what?

DONGSUNG: ne, Mrs. Heechul.

                Donghae Left the table.

HEECHUL: are you sure about that man?

HANGENG: I heard that Yesung is Saehyun’s ex-boyfriend?

YOU: ne, but he regretted it. While he is drowning, he found my face in his mind and heart. I felt weird on him, his hug is just like Donghae, his first greeting is like Donghae, he took me to our old dating place. I feel another presence of Donghae to him.

HEECHUL: really?

HANGENG: well, we can’t stop you. I’m sure Donghae was worried to you and can’t stand watching you sad. Yesung will maybe fulfil Donghae’s unfinished task to you. I just mistaken a while ago Yesung as Donghae. I must have poor eyesight.

HEECHUL: me too, When I just open the door, I’ve mistaken Yesung as our Donghae, maybe we should consult a optimist.

                After a few minutes, you all finish the breakfast. You all went to the living room.

HEECHUL: please take care of ________, just like Donghae does.

DONGHAE: uhm… Mrs. Heechul, can I get a hug from a mother?

HEECHUL: well, sure

                Donghae hug her mother.

DONGHAE: and… MR.Hangeng, can I hug you too?

HANGENG: well, sure, it is okay for me.

                Donghae hug his father. Heechul was still stone. Donghae and You left.

HANGENG: Jagiya, what’s wrong?

HEECHUL: Donghae-ssi??

HANGENG: did you see him?

HEECHUL: anio, but I felt his presence on Yesung.

HANGENG: maybe they were just indentical to each other, same motive towards to parents and _______. Maybe he is giving us the love we lost or trying to give condolences.

HEECHUL: I’m not mistaken. He is Donghae!

HANGENG: Jagiya, he is Yesung not Donghae! Let’s head back to our room and I’ll make you comfortable.           After 5 years, Yesung was on your side and you plan to have a wedding. It was really beautiful, you see your mother crying.

DONGSUNG: ________, I wanted to give you this necklace.

YOU: *gasp* this necklace was the same as Donghae’s, but I never found it again after he was drowned.

DONGSUNG: see, we are destined together.

YOU: kamsamnida! *HUGS*

DONGSUNG: *puts necklace around your neck*

               At the house, you were taking a shower. Yesung entered, he saw your back. Yesung ertly looking at you.

YOU: ehem…. Yesung ! you shouldn’t peek on me!

DONGSUNG: uh! Sorry *covers eyes and left the bathroom*

                After a few minutes, you were done. You wear Donghae gift to you, a nightgown, it showed off your legs and y body.

DONGSING: I never thought you will that perfect! *bite lips*

YOU: calm down, yesung

                You went to bed and start kissing Yesung. He is touching you back. Then cover a blanket to you both and start the love!

 

 

The end!