UNNIE'S REVENGE

ON YOUR SIDE

 

                It was your unnie’s birthday, so you decided to go to your old house.

YOU: Unnie!

SAEHYUN: ______! *hugs, fake smile*                

MIINA: ______!

                You hug your umma.

SAEHYUN: uhm… ______, can you come with us?

YOU: with who?

SAEYHUN: Yoo-Ih, we’re going to a cliff.

YOU: Is that your favourite place?

SAEHYUN: ne, remember when we got there with Appa?

YOU: ne! Let’sgo.

MINNA: I have to go, I have work. Good luck!

                You come with your sister and Yoo-Ih. It was a long trip. You were talking with Donghae.

DONGHAE: I never thought that you would be so talkative.

YOU: well, because of you I’ve change. You know you are the success admirer.

DONGHAE: Because I’m confident to be your future husband.

                Saehyun suddenly stop the car. Yoo-Ih almost bump to the mirror, while You and Donghae head almost hit the chairs in the front of you.

YOU: are you alright?

SAEHYUN: ne, I was just stressed and Can’t focus. Sorry.             

                Saehyun continue to drive. You reach the cliff, there are people too. Vendors selling varieties of products. You decided to buy cotton candy. You buy four and gave it to your sister, yoo-Ih and Donghae. You and Donghae went to the end to look the scenery.

DONGHAE: it is very beautiful here! *stretches arm*Just like you, ________ *looks at you*

YOU: I always hear that from you. Stop it, I know that I’m pretty!             

                Saehyun was watching from a distance.

SAEHYUN: aish… I hate ______.  *rolls eyes*

YOO-IH: just eat the cotton candy she gave.

SAEHYUN: never! *throws cotton candy* I have to do something that will kill her.

YOO-IH: kill her!? Wait, no! It will ruin you.

SAEHYUN: at least I will be on jail and while ________ she is lying on the coffin.

YOO-IH: Donghae will hate you more.

SAEHYUN: it’s okay, at least I killed ______

                You went to a stall while you left Donghae. Saehyun went to the car. Yoo-Ih followed.

YOO-IH: stop it!

SAEHYUN: anio!!

                Saehyun start the engine. Yoo-Ih is trying to stop Saehyun. By accident, the car move backwards. You turn and you see Donghae gone. You dropped the ring and run.

YOU: donghae!!!!!

               Yoo-Ih and Saehyun get off from the car and comes to the end of the cliff. Donghae was drowned. You were crying, this break up your heart.

YOU: Donghae!

                Meanwhile, yesung was on a boat, near the cliff too.

YESUNG: I failed. I must die. Saehyun doesn’t love me *cry and jump to the water*

                Yesung let himself drown. On the other side, Donghae.

DONGHAE: God, please give me a chance to live! I can’t leave ______ behind! How will be her life be? Please let me live on other body and I will get her…..