LOVING U AGAIN

ON YOUR SIDE

 

                Yesung return home. He was looking around the house. It was big.

SIWON: it’s our home.

                Yesung look around and saw a big painting similar to your face.

YESUNG: ________?

SIWON: it is not ________. She is your mother, who turns to be like ________. I was surprise too when I saw __________. I remembered your mother. She was hit by a car and died in the hospital. *cries*            

                Donghae finally stored himself to Yesung’s body. Donghae look at the mirror and found his old image. He can turn his image to the mirror to himself or to Yesung.

DONGHAE: don’t worry, ________. I’m going to you. *smirks*

                The next day, Yesung (Donghae) was following you to the park. You were at the swing and still crying. (Uhmmm.. I change a bit the name Donghae’s soul + Yesung’s body= DongSung… please go with the flow of the names!! J)

DONGSUNG: _________, please don’t cry!

                DongSung go behind you.

DONGSUNG: : it is very beautiful here! Just like you, _______

YOU: Donghae!?

                You turn around and found Yesung.

YOU: Yesung!?

DONGSUNG: still crying for Donghae?

YOU: ne *nods*

DONGSUNG: don’t worry, he is still on your side. You can’t just see him.

YOU: I know.

DONGSUNG: *hugs you* I feel the same too

                You feel his hug just like Donghae, a caring hug, you feel his same hug on him, so you hug Yesung back.

YOU: thank you, Yesung for worrying me.

DONGSUNG: it’s alright. Let me cure your heart. Let me be your Donghae.

YOU: I think you are like Donghae. Your hug, I have that feeling too when hugging Donghae.

DONGSUNG: so, can I start courting you?

YOU: I have to talk to my mother and to Donghae’s mother.

DONGSUNG: araso, I’ll come with you. But for now, let’s enjoy ourselves.

                Donghae take you to the old place, where you always date.

DONGSUNG: I’m sure you love this place.

YOU: ne, this is where Donghae and me always date.

                You stroll with Yesung.

YOU: By the way, I heard that Saehyun Unnie, broke up with you

DONGSUNG: Ne, I was blind I thought that she is the perfect one for me but I saw your face in my mind and heart and God gave me a chance to find my destiny.

YOU: you’re so sweet just like Donghae!

DONGSUNG: neomu Yeppo!!! *pinch your cheeks*

YOU: I know that!

                Night, Donghae take you home.

MINNA: Yesung!?

SAEHYUN: I’ve already said that I don’t like you!

YESUNG: you are not the one that I came for. It is _______.

MINNA: hmm…. Yesung, your voice seems to change a bit .

YESUNG: I know Mrs. Minna, I would like to ask for _______’s love.

MINNA: ______? Sure, it seems like she was depressed and I want her to be happy again. Please do.

YESUNG: thank you *bows*

                Yesung left.

MINNA: wow, that’s weird. He’s too kind tonight. Yesung was not like that before.

YOU: umma, I felt Donghae’s presence on him. His words and actions were similar to Donghae. Yesung take me to our dating place. Yesung said the lines that Donghae used to told me, and his hug was just like Donghae.

MINNA: I happy for you. Maybe Donghae doesn’t want you to be alone so he sent one who is just like him. *PATS HEAD*Sleep

                The next day, Yesung take you to Donghae’s house. You ring the bell.

HEECHUL: Donghae!? *Removes glasses*

YOU: it’s not Donghae, it is Yesung, Mrs. Heechul.

HEECHUL: maybe I should change my glasses and maybe I just have mistaken you as my son. Let’s go inside.

                You both went inside.

HEECHUL: breakfast is ready, why don’t you two join us?

                You went to the dining room.

DONGSUNG: annyeong haseyo *bows*

HANGENG: ow… _____ why are you here?

YOU: I want to say something.

                You started eating. And talk about Donghae first. Hangeng suddenly spill the water.

HANGENG: my bad. I have to get a rug to clean this spill.

                Hangeng went to the kitchen and get a rug as he was walking he saw Donghae in the mirror.

HANGENG: Donghae?

                Hangeng turn back to see Yesung and he return his eyes to the mirror and he saw Yesung’s reflection.

HEECHUL: jagiya, are you okay?

HANGENG: ne, I just mistaken Yesung as Donghae.