Male lead missing

Limee Academy

"Aisshh! I really don't know what's going on in the principals head right now! Sending all the BEOL trainees to all kinds of jobs!" The poor ajusshi producer Mr. Shin complained. 

"But isn't it good? We can promote our entertainment and school even more!" You smiled brightly which made him think that he may have rushed to find just anyone to be the lead female but in the end you're perfect for the MV. 

You two were walking to meet the other staffs to decide on some things before filming began tomorrow. You were so excited for this! 

You tripped happily on your toes when Mr. Shin suddenly stopped. You looked strangely at him. "What is it?" You asked with a little worried face. 

He began to sweat. "Oh no..." He pep. 

Your eyes widened. "Oh no! What happened!?" 

"The three lead males aren't here...." 

"..huh?" You exhaled. "Ohmoo I thought he thought of someone else being the lead female!" 

"Do you mean Baekhyun, D.O and Suho?" You asked. 

He sweated more. "Aiissshhh!!! Principal why are you doing this to me!!" He shouted and put his hands on his face. "Why!? Why do you have to send them to work in Japan exacly on this week!"

You felt bad for him. Did the principal like to mess with him? You couldn't blame him because Mr.Shin sure looked funny when he was stressed up. But then you thought of a solution.

"Um.. aren't there any other Exo members left...?"

Then he looked up from his hands. "There are twelwe members..." He thought about it for a second. "Of course at least one of them must be here today!!" He clapped his hands. "Let's go find one Sora!!" 

He walked ahead of you and you just stood there with a open mouth. 

Then you snapped out of your "shock". "Ah aju- Mr. Shin please wait for me!!" 

 


You two looked around the whole school searching for Exo members or "member". As the time went by Mr. Shin started to lose hope in finding someone. 

"What am I to do if I don't find anyone?" He frowned and then he sighed. "If I find just ONE Exo member today I promise I will loose some weight!" 

You chuckled at this chubby, poor but really cute ajusshi. "Don't worry Mr.Shin, we'll find someone!" You said with your both thumbs up and a big smile. 

Mr.Shin looked at you and smiled. 

"Huh? Mr.Shin?" 

You both turned your heads forward. "FINALLY!" You both shouted. 

 

 

 

Aiissshh! May is going to be a busy month with lots of tests Q.Q 

ONE UPDATE/WEEK is probably going to be my limit, Mianhae! :/ 

But i'll be back with MAAANNYYY chapters in the beginning of June when my summerbreak starts! CAN'T WAIT!!!!! ~~~