New friend

Limee Academy

Is today the doomsday or something 'cause you're walking with Eunjae towards her locker. 

She offered to let you use her towel which she had in her locker. You were only wet on the top part, the skirt escaped the water somehow. 

Eunjae opened her locker and took out an expensive looking towel. (how a expensive towel now looks like XD)

You tried to dry yourself as much as possible, the top barely made it and is 50/50 wet and dry but your hair was the one who got the most water. 

"Hm.. let me check if my hairdryer is here!" Eunjae started to search for her dryer in her locker. 

"This feel weird... I never thought we would become friends..." 

"Ah! Here it is!" She smiled and you thought that her smile was really pretty. "Now, let's go to the restroom, i've got to fix my make up too!" And she dragged you towards the girls restroom.

 


 

 

You both leave the bathroom at the same time looking fairly good. 

"Thank you Eunjae!" you smile. 

She poked your forehead. "You're weird, it should be me who should say thank you so thank you Sora." she smiled and then left you. 

You stood still where she left you. "Maybe we can become friends for real?" You smiled. "A new friend!" 

"Excuse me?" 

You looked up. A chubby ajusshi was standing in front of you and he looked a little lost. His glasses were a little blurry and he took them of to wipe them. 

"Um.. Can I ask if you're a BEOL trainee?" He asked a little unsure. 

"Um yes I am." You answered with a smile. He looks really lost that poor man. 

"Oh so lucky! I'm from the entertainment part of this company and I rarely visit this school so I don't know which one of you guys that are BEOL trainees. I've been searching over and over for a BEOL trainee! You're all so busy these days!" 

When you thought about it, it's true. There were nearly no students in class today. 

"I don't know what the principals planning but he can't make all the trainees dissapear for jobs like that. I never get what he's thinking, he makes life so hard for me!" He looked as he was about to cry or something. You chuckled. 

"But back to the topic, i'm kind of out of BEOL trainees right now so I guess i'll take you since you're my last choice, but when I look clearly I think you're pretty good for this job." He examined your face more closely.

"What job?" you asked curious. "Ohmoo finally a real job!" 

"Oh it's to be the lead girl in Exo's Into your world MV." 

"What?" You were confused. You had never in your life tried out acting and now he asked you to be the lead female in a MV. 

"It goes extremely well for the company right now so the principal is spending money on all random things he can think of, that's why so many idols and BEOL trainees are busy. It's everything from new MV:s to commercials for our auditions only to the benefit of the students and the idols here to get more famous." He put on his glasses.

"Wow.." You never thought of the principal having so many ideas on how to expand the company. He must really love his job and this company.

"Well well.. do you accept this offer? I think your innocent face is perfect for this." 

You burst into a big smile. "Of course I accept it!!" 

 

 

It's been 2 pretty boring chapters until now right? XD 

Finally new things are happening! ^^ 

I feel that i've been updating so much, a small break from homework this week for me haha :D *applauds*

Well well, Look forward to the next chappiee! ~