Male lead found

Limee Academy

"FINALLY!!" 

"Wh-what?" Kris asked a little surprised by your both screams at the same time. 

He looked like he newly came from a practice since he was wearing sweatpants,a T-shirt and a small towel on his neck. He was holding onto a water bottle. 

"KRIS~~!" Mr.Shin shouted and ran towards Kris with open arms. 

Kris pulled him back with his free hand. "What is it?" 

You approached them with a big smile. "We finally found one Exo member for the Into your world MV!!" You shouted happily. 

"Good job Sora!" Mr.Shin cried. 

"You too Mr.Shin!" You shouted and high fived him. 

Kris looked confused at you two. "When did you guys become so close?" 

"We don't have time to chit chat since we finally found one Exo member!" Mr.Shin hurriedly said and pulled Kris vrist. 

"Ah w-wait! There's anoth-" 

"Kris who are you talking to?" A voice echoed. 

You recognised this voice. This familiar voice... 

Kai approached you three when he rounded the corner and he frowned in suprise when he saw you. "Oh, Sora..?" 

"An-Anneyong Kai!" You said with a smile but could feel your blush. "He's so hot." 

Kai was dressed in sweatpants and a tight tank top and his hair was wet and water dripped down his face and his fit torso. 

You tried to calm down the blush but it wasn't easy when he smiled at you. "Crap... that smile." 

"Oh Kai are you here too!!" Mr.Shin shouted happily. 

Kai bowed politely. 

"Aish... but we've only found one out of three male leads!" Mr.Shin frowned. 

Kris and Kai got curious. "What? Male leads?" Kris asked. 

"Ah, yes, we're going to do a MV for Exo's Into your world but since the three main singers aren't here yet, we have to find three other ones to replace them. I have to finish this movie by this week and they come back next week!" Mr.Shin cried.

"Well.. you got three right here, right?"  Kris asked. 

"Three?" Mr.Shin asked with a confused look.

"Kai, Kris who are you talking to?" A voice came from behind Kris and Kai.

You all looked up. 

"Oh? Mr.Shin? What're you doing here?" 

It was Exo-m's Luhan! He was dressed in training clothes just like Kris and Kai and he hold onto a water bottle. 

Mr.Shin's eyes widened. "Luhan!!" He screamed happily. 

"Wh-what is it?" Luhan asked with a confused look. 

You just looked at this cute baby faced guy who was called Luhan. "He's so much cuter than me!" You thought. 

Mr.Shin wiped off a imaginary happiness tear from his eyes. "Yes! We found three Exo members!" He pumped his fist in the air. 

You chuckled at his funnyness(?) 

"What? What are you talking about?" Luhan asked with a confused face. 

"Luhan! Do you want to be one of the male leads in Exo's Into your world??" Mr.Shin asked with shiny eyes. 

"What?" Luhan frowned his baby forehead which made him soooo cute! 

"Along with Kai and Kris! This is going to be sooo good!" Mr.Shin squealed. 

"Then... who's the female lead?" Kris asked and turned his glance towards you. 

"Ah, I'm actually the female lead..." You said with a small smile. 

Kai smiled, Kris wasn't surprised and Luhan tilted his head at you. You blushed when all these hotties looked at you. 

"I'm in." Kai said with a smile towards you. 

Kris ran his hand through his hair. "Aish.. this klutz is going to ruin the MV if i'm not there! I guess i'm in too." 

You all looked at Luhan. "Of course I want to be in this MV!" 

Mr.Shin smiled big. "Then it's settled!!" He clapped his hands together. "Let's begin!!" 

 

Luhan 

Large

  • Exo-m's face of the group! 
  • Cheerful guy who seem to always smile. 
  • Hates when people tell him that he looks like a girl. 
  • Down to earth and easy going, that's him!