Love At Second Sight

Crazily InLove

Listen while readinghttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gef-Td_1ns4&feature=player_detailpage

 


Kim finished her class with still the guy's image in her head. His big brown eyes and his raspberry colored lips. She tried to figure who he is.

"Ella, do you know if there's a new student?" Kim asked innocently.

Ella nodded her head, "Actually, there's 2 new students, they arrived this morning, why?"

Kim shook her head and smile at her friend, "Nothing, I'm just wondering."

Kim walked out of the classroom but she went to Ella again, "Ella, do you know their names?"

"Kim, why? What's wrong with you? This is the first time you ask so many questions," Ella seem a bit surprice because Kim usually doesn't ask any questions.

"Nothing, I'm just a bit curious," Kim finally walked out of the classroom without asking about the new students. 

Then, Kim went to the student lounge and saw the guy once again. He was surrounded with girls and he looks uncomfortable because of the girls that's surrounding him.

Kim suddenly hid behind a bin and peeked at him, "He looks so..."

Kim can't finish her sentence and then when she turned around someone scared her.

"Ahhh...!" Kim screamed as she tried to run away from it.

It was the school's scary mascot.

Kim run away and suddenly lost her balance. She was about to fall on her back when someone grabbed her waist and caught her in his arms.

It was the guy that Kim threw the bottle to, "Miss are you ok?"

He asked still frozen on that position. Kim blinked innocently but her blinking eyes turned into a wide stare, also dropped.

"Miss?" asked the guys.

All of the students were waiting for Kim's respond.

Kim then fainted and the guy now caught her and tried to wake her up, "Miss, miss?"

Kim's friend's stepped out of the crowd and started worrying, "Kim?! Kim?! Are you ok?!"

The guy carried Kim on his arms to the clinic. Kim felt overwhelmed on what's happening.