The Other New Student

Crazily InLove

Listen while readinghttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5L8jkShqhk&feature=player_detailpage


Kim walked to school and she walked backwards. She only walks backwards either if she feels sad or she feels down. 

"Kim, what's happening to you?" asked Kim to herself.

Then while Kim was walking backwards, she bumped into someone.

Kim bowed, "Sorry."

Then when Kim turned around, a guy stood infront of her with a shining eyes.

The guy smiled on one corner of his lips, "It's ok, babe."

Kim's eyes widen and she seem confused, "Excuse me, but I don't think you should just call any random girl babe."

"So are you implying you're random?" asked the guy infront of Kim.

Kim's mouth dropped because on how rude the guy is, "This is childish."

She walked away but the guy smiled and followed Kim.

"I'm Enchong Dee, I'm a new student," he introduced.

Kim stopped and looked into his eyes, "Look! I'm don't care who you are, ok?"

She walked away again and Enchong stopped walking and smirked to himself, "This girl watched too much Asian dramas, she's trying to play hard-to-get even if everyone knows she looks like a total !"

Enchong spotted other girls and waved at them. The girls immediately responded and waved back. Enchong ran to them and started talking.