Crazy Prankster

Crazily InLove

Listen while readinghttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Juqqdvd6PwE&feature=player_detailpage


Gerald took out his phone to check the time when he spotted Kim. He suddenly had a smile on his face, he walked passed Kim to get her attention but Kim didn't even bother see him.

"That's weird," he told himself. 

Then, Gerald's cousin (Enchong) gave him a high 5, "Yo, what's up?"

Gerald smiled at him, "Nothing much, how about you?"

"Well, I'm obviously trying to boost my popularity," Enchong said cockily.

Then Enchong looked at the direction Gerald was looking. Enchong was confuse why Gerald was looking at the girl he was talking this morning.

"Bro, do you know her?" asked Enchong as he points to Kim.

Gerald nodded, "I carried her to the clinic yesterday, why, you know her too?"

Enchong made a nod but he was hesitating, "She the girl I met this morning, she was walking backwards and I bumped into her."

"Walking backwards?" Gerald seem very amused.

"You like her?" asked Enchong as he folded his arms.

"I don't know, she just seem really beautiful but I barely know her," Gerald explained, "And you know my whole situation with Bea."

Enchong shook his head, "Man, if I were you, I'd stay with Bea rather this chick, I mean she's a total !"

"Bro, I don't think you know her that much do you?" 

"Huh?" Enchong asked.

"Yesterday, she added me in Facebook, and her name is Kimberly Chiu but she's called Kim, she's really cute," Gerald said, "Maybe one day, if we knew each other more, I might like her."

Enchong gave a look to Gerald, "Gerald, can I ask you something?"

"Sure."

"Why is it everytime I'm interested in a girl, you always try to steal her away?" Enchong said seriously.

Gerald was surprise on how Enchong looked, "What do you mean?"

Enchong snapped out and didn't want to start a fight, so he just smiled and laughed, "I'm sorry I didn't know what I was talking about."

---

Kim was doing her Science homework on her lunchtime with Ella.

"Arrgghh... this homework is so hard!" Kim groaned.

"Kim, that was set last week and it's due next lesson and you're only starting it?" Ella was so disappointed on Kim.

"Ella, help me please!" begged Kim.

"No."

Kim sighed heavily, "How am I suppose to do this?!"

Then, Enchong popped out beside Kim.

"Hi," Enchong smiled, "Need help?"

Kim kissed her teeth, "I'd rather ask a cow rather than let you help me."

"Come one babe, be a bit more sweeter," Enchong gave her a look of seducement.

"No!" Kim argued.

Ella slowly walked away.

Enchong has had enough of Kim's attitude and he started to grab her, "Kim! Stop acting innocent!"

"Huh?" asked Kim with confusion, "What are you talking about?"

"Everyone knows how you flirt with random guys, your nothing but a big ," Enchong doesn't like fake girls and he becomes very or even too prank.

Kim rolled her eyes, "Do you take drugs?! You don't even know me and you just say that randomly?!"

Kim slapped Enchong but lucky no one saw because the argument was at the side of the canteen. Enchong breathed out and walked away. Kim was left and she just stomped back to her seat to finish her homework.

Kim couldn't believe how Enchong just said she's a , "That guy is really crazy!"