Love At First Sight

Crazily InLove

Listen while readinghttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JiMBY1ocxFk&feature=player_detailpage


Kim Chiu took her books out from her locker. She took out a lot and tried to carry it to class. While she was walking, she tripped over a water bottle on the floor and she accidentally fell her book on the floor.

"Ahhh..." she screamed as she lost her balance and she fell down on the floor. 

She bit her lower lip with anger. She took her anger out on the water bottle she tripped on. She grabbed it and chucked it somewhere random.

Then, Kim didn't realize that she actually hit someone on the head, "Ouch."

Kim suddenly looked for the person who said 'ouch'.

The guy stood up and walked up to Kim, "Miss, did you throw this?"

He held out the water bottle and Kim just stared at him.

"Miss?" he waved his hand infront of Kim's big wondering eyes.

Kim suddenly snapped out and looked up to the guy that was talking to her.

"Miss is this water bottle yours?" asked the guy again.

Kim shook her head.

"Oh," the guy gave a side smile, "Well, ok, I'll see you around."

The guy walked off and Kim was still staring at him. He put the water bottle on the bin while he walked out and Kim just sat on the floor motionless.

"Wow," Kim felt her heart, "Why is my heart beating so fast? It's like it's on a race and it's going to explode any minute."

Kim blinked to herself and tried to figure out why she's feeling a bit... crazy.

Then the bell rang and Kim picked up her books and ran to her homeroom. When she entered the classroom, there were lots of people who greeted her but she didn't reply to any of them, she was still surprise on why she's feeling a bit different.