Meet again

Its Gonna Be Love

‎"Baby!" umma excitedly open wide her arms allowing me to hug her.. she runs toward me, i hug her since i began to live with my unnie's i so much missing umma. So i decide to pay a visit on her. Its almost a 5 days remaining to me be a single, time and day passed so quickly and never imagined that im going to settled myself and create a own family in my young age, its been a month i met Seungri and now were going to married. 

"oh?! Before i forgot.. Your wedding gown is already arrive.. I saw it and i love it.. Its so beautiful..." she paused and became serious looking into my eyes deeply, i look at her in wide eyes.

"waeyo umma? Any problem?" she look at me take my hand. I became confuse, my umma was really something.

" ... Im very happy to have a beautiful , responsible daughter.. Im bless that god gave me you.. and now your going tied up " she sniffed. I just chuckled at her. 

"Im happy to have a mom like you umma because I love you.. And as far as i know , your the root of this marriage thing.." 

"isnt bad to think your future.. Atleast when i get old, i know theres a person will never let you harm and will protect you" umma exclaimed.

"so its Seungri oppa?" i said ,she nodded. 

"how can you say that this marriage will work perfectly?" i asked.

" I trust Seungri .. Maybe i can see his some kind bad boy and not ordinary young man.. But i know he can protect and cherish you". 

"how can you be so sure?"

"Look.. I know you dont feel any love.. But i know time goes by... you two will fall for each other" i raise my eyebrow. Umma seems understand my expression.

"why? You dont like him?"

"Anniyo.. Its just! ... I dont
Know.. Maybe i dont feel love but i can actually say im comfortable when im with him" i said.

"is that so? Its good then.. At least when you two have your own house you can share n' create a beautiful memories and even create a baby" umma smirked playfully.

"UMMA!!" i groaned.

"What? Your aren't young to talk about having a baby.."umma chuckled teasing all the way.

"Aish.. But i dont want to talk about it"

"You cant say that! You arent young to have or exprience it like a newlyweds do.. Seungri is a man.. Its natural for him to have a his needs and your the one who can fill his needs.."

"Arasso.. Arasso!" i cut her word and cross my arm pouting.. "As much as possible i dont want to talk about it, im not ready for it.

" i know.. Baby i want to tell you .. This is just a piece of advice" she pat my shoulder " once you got a own family.. You can see how great and wonderful life could be but theres a side that you'll face any problems that comes on your way.. the only important is Trust and Love .. 

" i know.." i muttered, umma was right, but i dont know how to be inlove and beloved.. I never exprience it before.

" and besides my seobaby isnt hard to love.. Beautiful inside and out" i smiled sweetly.

" give umma a grandchild sooner"

"Aish.. Umma" i pouted

"Arasso! Stop pouting before your face get ugly" 

"Mwuh? Oppa said im cute when im pouting" i blurted. She look at me playfully.

"a.. i-im mean.. Im still cute even i pout"

"is it Seungri Oppa?!" umma teased me .

"Cmon im hungry!" i push her through the kitchen to stop teasing me with her playful look.

"this kid! After that you bring some cupcakes to your unnies.. And i already put your gown on your closet".

"Arasso" i said. Eating a cupcake that i handing, Umma was putting cupcakes in a medium lunch box . 

"how was your study?"

"doing good" i said and sip my orange juice.

"yeah! yeah! always good.. How about your seungri oppa?" umma said. 

"a-ah.. umma!!" she laugh at me. I pouted, i never knew that umma has a side of this.

"why are you always getting flustered when it comes to your oppa huh?"

"UMMA!" i whine like a baby.

"Aigoo.. This kid.. Arasso!"

" your mom also told me.. After your wedding ceremony .. You will spend the night in Lee's house'' umma remind me.

"ok!" i said and take a last sip of my orange juice taking the plate that i use and forward into the sink putting it down along the glass i handed. I go upstairs and open my room and switch the lights on, the wedding gown is already hanging covering a plastic on it , all the stuffs that going to use in the wedding is all ready , I took the gown and look at the full size mirror checking myself on it holding the gown fitting it on my body, i look at my face.. After all i still doesnt believe that this is happening to me and im going to be a wife of Seungri, a Bigbang member, I never dream to married in a idol. I put back the gown were it hang n' look around before i closed the door. 

"Umma.. I have to go" i said as i got down and clang my bag on my shoulder.

"ok! Be careful and say hi to your unnies for me" umma said giving me the lunch box, i nodded and kiss umma's cheeks.

"arasso.. Say appa that i love him" i said.

"ok! Be careful baby~ah" umma waved at me i smiled. I began to walk away.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

"Seohyunaa~!" sooyoung unnie excitedly shout when she open the door. I smile brightly , unnie closed the door and go behind me.

"Hi unnies.. Umma made some cupcakes" i said and sitted putting the lunch box on the coffee table. Yoona unnie n' Sooyoung unnie clapping into happiness. They were eating happily , my phone suddenly beep i took my phone and read a sms.

Seungri Oppa

"Anneyoeng~ sorry for distubring you seohyunaa~ are you busy?"

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

To: Seungri Oppa

" Anniyo oppa.. I just came home.. I went to umma, i gave her a visit :)".

Seohyun♥

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Seungri Oppa

" ahh.. Is that so.. Mom call me , she said umma texted her that your wedding gown where already sent in your house"

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

To: Seungri Oppa

"Neh! Oppa.. Umma already ready all the things.. She seems more excited than me :D"

Seohyun ♥

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Seungri Oppa

" haha.. Did umma already told you to spend the night in our home? :)"

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

To: Seungri Oppa

"Neh!.. umma told me already ^^"

Seohyun ♥

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Seungri Oppa

"oh.. Seohyunaa~ i have to go.. Your oppa is going to be busy, i'll text you later .. Anneyoeng ♥

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

I reply back at him 

To: Seungri Oppa

"Arasso oppa.. take care :)"

I click the send button. Unnies where busy eating.

"How was it?" i asked.

"great! Tell auntie thanks for the cupcakes.. next time again" sooyoung unnie said with full, Yuri unnie slap her shoulder.

"Yah! Were's your manner?" Yuri said, Sooyoung rolled her eyes.

"oh? Hyuniie.. We've seen Kyunhyun oppa in the school, he misses you " Tiffany said. I just nodded.

" our seobaby.. Doesnt miss him.. Because she most miss her oppa" Yoona unnie said. I blush. 

"See.." Yuri unnie teased along.

"Anniyo.."

"then why are you blushing.. when we talk about your Seungri Oppa.. your face turns out like that " Yuri.

" neh! Tell us.. did something happen huh?" Sooyoung.

"Fany unnie" i beg for unnie to help me, but it turns failed.

"Sorry.. I want to know to" Tiffany, I pouted.

"Aishh.. Nothing really happen" i said and ran into the bathroom chasing me gladly i closed the door immediately, they were banging n' shouting my name.

"Seohyunaa~!"

"Sorry unnies.. I have to take a shower to refresh myself" i chuckled at the them.