Missing him/her

Its Gonna Be Love

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Seohyun woke up a beam of light coming outside the window covering a white curtain hanging, she move a little, felt heavy thing on her stomach. It was seungri's arm hugging her from his sleep. Seungri sleeps peacefully beside her. She dont do any movement to prevent waking him up. Instead she found herself staring at his husband soundly asleep, The Seungri that people know and the Seungri who idolize of many people including girls was now sleeping beside her . She slowly release the arm on her stomach very very careful. As she stood up and go towards the bathroom to wash up.

He slowly move on his body, he then tap beside him, he felt seohyun was already gone beside him he quicky sat up searching Seohyun somewhere inside. She saw nothing but all he can hear the shower inside the bathroom. He felt relieve and get back to take his nap.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Seohyun's Pov.

"Good Morning mom" i greeted brightly at mom , walking toward the table serving the breakfast.

"Good Morning.. Do you have a good sleep?" mom asked me, as i take a sit on the chair, gaving me a waffles on my plate.

"Neh!" i answered politely and started to eat my breakfast.

"did some special happen at night?". Mom said, causing me to choke my food out, and mom quickly handed me a water of glass as i gulf the water patting my back.

"are you okay?"

"Good morning.." Oppa greeted, as he walk through us.

"What happen?" he eyed us taking a sit beside me and looking the both of mom and me.

"ahh.. Its Nothing oppa, im okay...Here eat!" i said putting a waffles and bacon on his plate, slicing into piece. Hes staring at me.

"are you really ok?" he asked in concern voice.

"N-Neh!" i said.

"you sure? " he raise his eyebrow.

"Neh! Neh!.. Just eat, were going late". I evade his question.

He nod his head and smiled at me. Mom who was standing, watching us smilling alone.

We shared the breakfast together with mom who's always teasing the both of us , umma and mom where really alike.

After we finished eating. Oppa and me say goodbye to mom, i have a class today while Oppa have a busy schedule on his own. He open the passenger seat for me, i sitted there and he enter inside and sit in the driver seat , starting the engine and drive out on the garage. 

Mom waved her hands on us, we do the same as we already gone. Inside the car oppa taking a glance on me.

"do you sleep well?" he spoke , driving already in the street.

"Neh!" i said. Silent loomed over us. 

"so it means that were gonna see each other for a long time?"

"Uhmm.. Neh!"i reply. He seems got sad after hearing my reply.

"dont worry oppa we can still have contact" i said quicky ligths him up.

"neh!" he sighed sadly. I dont know how to cheer him up. He focus on the road.

"oppa.. Dont worry! We still can talk on the phone, exchanging texts .. You know" 

"but still, i cant see you the whole day, i cant be with you.. Aishh" he said looking at me.

"oppa.. "

"i know.. i know.." he sigh again. Im just silent but i cant understand myself, my heart feeling sad just thinking that were not gonna see each for long time. HAH! Wierd.

As he stop the car infront of the campus gate, he open the car for me, i smiled at him. And face him , he plaster a smile at me . 

"thanks oppa for the ride.. See you again" i said calming myself for hugging him. I feel i missing him just that were not gonna see each other for no reason, He smile at me. 

"can i have a favor?"

"uhmm.." i hummed in confusion.

" can you give me a smile? Before you go?" he plead. I politely obliged, smiling sweetly at him. I dont know what happen next, hes fast and quick like as ligthning. The next thing i knew hes holding his phone. 

"Ohh?" i spit out in confusion.

"i take you a picture.. so i can see you just this picture of you smiling.. It takes my stress out" he explain and show me his phone already using my picture on his wallpaper. I cant help myself but smile. My heart was jumping into joy he's really a sweet guy.

"we can always get picture together arasso Oppa im going late i got to go" i said and bid goodbye to him he waved at me, i start to walk toward the gate.

"Seohyunaa~" i hear him shouted my name, i turn around running towards me and suprise a hug from him. My body automatically respond to his hug. As we break to the hug, facing each other.

"goodbye.. Im gonna miss you, take care always dont stress yourself" he said fixing my hair lovingly. 

"neh! Oppa you to.. Dont skip your meals, always eat on time and dont forget to rest.. Arasso.." i said from the bottom of my heart. He smiled and peck at my lips that takes me out of guard. 

"Go! Before you late.." he said, i nodded and enter the campus. I touch my lips, feeling my cheeks getting burn. I turn my head, hes still there waving at me. I continue to walk making my way to the class. 

I enter in my class, my unnies are already there waving at me giving me a sign to take a sit on a vacant chairs on Yoong unnie side. Gladly our proffesor wasn't arrive yet. I walk through them and sitted.

"Seohyunaa~" they brigthly smilling , eager written in their faces, as if waiting something on me. Aishh.. My unnies are really something.

"why are you looking at me like that?" i grimaces.

"how was your experience? Isnt great?" Sooyoung spit out.

"yah! You ert!" Yuri unnie hit Sooyoung's head, causing her to groan in pain.

"mwuh?? Whats wrong with that, they are already married.. You see, they can even do it" Sooyoung unnie explained not loosing with Yul unnie.

"we know.. But still you shouldn't asking Seobaby! still its their privacy.. " Fany unnie speak for herself, Sooyoung pouted.

"did you have a good sleep Hyuniie~?" Yoong unnie ask me, i nodded in reply.

After awhile the classes started. I focus on the discussion but i cant deny to myself that Seungri oppa never popped on my mind every single day. But i managed to clear out on my mind diverting my concentration on our proff. lecturing in the front.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

I lie on the couch relaxing myself after the practice we do totally stress out , Ji Yong hyung being the perfectionist keep on nagging and correcting till we die in exhaustion.

I close my eyes relaxing my body hugging a one cushion. I sudden picture Seohyun on my mind smiling brightly at me, i took my phone into my pocket, showing my wife on the screen, i just stared at it the whole minute. I didnt know my hyungs peeking behind my back.

"AHA!" Dae hyung yell causing me to starled in my thoughts.

"Yah!!" i shouted at them. They all laughing as they sitted in beside me. I glare at them.

"our maknae is having a lovesick" Ji hyung teased me.

"yah! Im not!.." i deny.

"stupid liar.. Its written all over your face.. Dont deny it" Ji hyung pointed at me.

"ahh. Ri just send her a text or call her," Bae hyung adivise me.. 

"she's busy.." i lower my head, reply in audible.

"maybe shes not.. Why dont you give it a try" Bae hyung ligthen me up. 

"just give her a call.. or you'll regret it" Ji hyung said, They all nod at his word.

"chinja?" i said. 

"oh? What happen to our maknae so full of himself a overconfident and annoying Lee Seung Hyun!" they commented giving me a 'WHAT HAPPEN TO YOU' look. They right what happen to my self, even me i cant explain myself too.

Instead responding on their words , i look at my phone and call Seohyun.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Seohyun Pov.

I was in my bed doing the so much projects in school. Unnies left me alone because they have their class while others have a date. For any reason i remember Seungri oppa on the album that he gave me.. i took on my cabinet and stare the album cover, 

*RING RING*

I took my phone it was ringing inside my bag.

~
Seo: oppa!
Ri : anneyoeng.. Uhmm did i disturb you.
Seo: anniyo! Im here in the house.
Ri : ahh~ is that so.. Uhmm i just want to hear your voice. 
Seo: [blushes] do you having a hard time today?
Ri : Neh! I think im sick.
Seo: huh? Are you okay? Take a medicine oppa.. What do you feel right now?
Ri : i think im gonna die..
Seo: ohh? 
Ri : die of missing you.. I miss you baby.
Seo: OPPA!! [ shouted and stomp her feet]
Ri : mwuh?
Seo: thats not a good joke.. Aishh.
Ri : but but- .. But i really misses you alot and i think im dying at this rate".
Seo: oppa.. We just see each other in the other day.
Ri : ahhh~ it was the other day [whines]
Seo: what do you want me to do? Im studying for my encoming exams.
Ri : i want to see you eh!
Seo: but oppa i dont have a of time.
Ri : ... [ not responding and pouting already].
Seo: oppa? Oppa? Are you there.
Ri : ... Arasso [ unhealty voice]
Seo: aish.. Arasso! I try.
Ri : chinja? You'll try?
Seo: Neh! 
Ri : when?.
Seo: not now.. not tommorow , not this week.
Ri : mwuh?? Why not this week?
Seo: i have a school work.
Ri : arasso..
Seo: are you okay oppa?
Ri : neh! Dont mind me.. Just call me if your not busy
Seo: neh.. Bye.

*tut * tut * tut *

The call ended, again i focus on my review papers but felt helpless.. I can stock on my mind, it all field of Seungri oppa's thoughts. Then i stand up closing my books. Taking my bag and phone slid inside, i dont know where i will go, i just felt my feet wanted to walk somewhere. 

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

"what did she said?" Top hyung said. 

"neh! You look rejected? is she?" Ji hyung asked me. I just sigh at their remarks.

"she's busy..and she said she have a lot of work on school she dont know when we will meet again" 

"dont worry maybe some other time she will come and visit you.. Who knows?" Bae hyung said encouraging me.

"chinja? I dont think so.." i said.

"cheer up Ri .. Who knows she's going to visit you, and i hope she tag along Yoona too" Ji Hyung said.

"Hyung is right.." Dae hyung added.

"i hope so.. Chinja! Lets eat, im hungry" i stood up and go in the kitchen leaving behind my hyungs. 

"he's strange.." Top speak up.

"neh! Hes totally different.. sometimes i think hes not our maknae". Ji Yong said staring at Seungri cooking something.

"he's completely inlove into Seohyun" Daesung remark.

"our maknae are really inlove now.. Hes having a lovesick" Young Bae chuckled.

"neh! Hes just dont admit it but its clearly written on him.." Daesung said watching Seungri in the kitchen. 

" definitely true.." Top said crossing his arm. 

"yeah.. " Young Bae nodded in agreement.

"how about our Bae.. When hes going to get his girl". Top .

"HYUNG!! Why it supposed to be me, beside im courting someone now" Young Bae boasted.

"wow! who is it? whos the lucky girl who arrow our Bae's heart?" Ji Yong said and cling is arm on his friends shoulder , teasing Young Bae.

"you know who is it!" he gave a clue on his friend.

"ahh!! I know.." 

"i know who is she.. Is it Yuri-sshi?" Top said hit his point.

"do you have her number?" Ji Yong ask on him.

"neh?? Waeyo ohh? dont tell me-----" Young Bae cut by his friend.

"Yah! I wont steal your girl.. See i like Yoona and im asking if you have her number?" Ji Yong explaining his self.

" i dont.." Young Bae smiled at his friend.

"ahh.. ok! i'll get her number, MYSELF!.. Thanks to you!" Ji Yong said in a proud voice. Young Bae just chuckle at his friend and pat his shoulder.

"Im hungry too.." Daesung stood up reaching through Seungri in the kitchen. They all drag in and eat peacefully 

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

 

 

A/N : sorry guys if i update really slow .. haha i been busy i forgot to update , well then enjoy :)

and thanks on your supports and comments love you guys .. :)