I Dont Know?

Its Gonna Be Love

‎"VI is back!" seungri shouted as he raise his to hands like a king of the world.

"you look happy?" youngbae said as he step out in his room.

"Of course" he smirked.

"anything good happened today to brighten your day huh?" Top said munching his food.

"nah! Nothing really happened today, mom told me to find a perfect gown for my seohyun so i fetch her in school but--"he paused remembered the kyunhyun guy.

"but what?"Daesung eagerly said.

" the kyunhyun guy .. I can see he fancy my seohyun .. well i fell sorry for him that seohyun is mine ALL MINE ..". He shrugged to his hyung with possesive.

"who said we like your seohyun i like Tiffany" Top chuckled.

" i like Yoona .. Ahh Ri do you see Yoona" Ji Yong said and sitted beside Seungri.

"Neh! Neh!" Daesung added.

"mwuh? Dont tell me you like yoona too.." Ji Yong

"Why not? She's pretty? i like sooyoung too.." Daesung answered back.

"Aishh.." Ji Yong hissed.

"good for me, i dont have rival in tiffany" Top

"how about Yuri?" Youngbae asked along, they all look at Youngbae in unison. "What?"

" i never knew you would be interesting girls?" Top exclaimed.

"Hyung!". Youngbae whine. They chuckled.

"so do you see Tiffany?" Top turn back to Seungri.

He shook his head. "Ani.."

"you didnt see?"
"neh! I just drop seohyun in front so i didnt see them" they just nodded. 

"have you eaten?" Youngbae, he shook his head.

"im not because of kyunhyun guy i lost my appetite , he even told me that were just fianceé we aren't still married so he still stand a chance". He sulks.

"Tsk! Tsk!''.

'' how dare he even hold seohyuns hand '' he mummble angryly. The rest look at him seriously.

" Ri answered my question truthful, are you inlove in seohyun?" Top 

"An--" he was cut.

"see he's denying it.. You stupid liar'' Ji yong yell at him. They know that seungri is definitely lying because he just became jealous to the one she love, maybe he doesn't clearly realized it.

They look at seungri suspiciously.

"yah! Whats with that face?". Seungri said to his hyungs. They look each other and stand up walk through their own rooms leaving seungri behind.

Am i really falling for her? 

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

The girls were in the living room doing there own, Seohyun was busy reading her book while her unnies where watching television. They were switching different channels finding a interesting program. As Sooyoung switching the channel yuri suddenly stop her.

" turn back sooyoung~ah .. Turn back" yuri shaking sooyoung in shoulder.

"Aishh.. Stop it!" sooyoung shrugged her arm, and switch back like yuri said.

"What's with you unnie?". Yoona asked

"Bigbang!" she cheerfuly exclaimed and hugged a cushion tightly.. They all look on the tv screen, so did Seohyun. It was really Bigbang performing greatly in the stage, and very charismatic on stage. They were squeling all the way unlike Seohyun silently focus watching, her eyes was only glued into one person in it and only Seungri .. Seeing Seungri singing and smiled in the camera cant help herself to beat her heart so fast. 

"Aigoo.. Look at our Seobaby" Tiffany notice her and began to tease.

"huh?" she said and look at her unnies. She gave her a suspicious look.

" i think you where hiding something?" Sooyoung said.

"Anniyo!" she shook her head.

"uhmmm..." they more look suspiciously in her turning to the screen and turned back to seohyun, seohyun starled in her unnies as she look in the screen were is Seungri.

"AHA! Your definitely hiding.. " they said in unison and began to encircle at seohyun trapping her .

" you still didn't tell us what happened huh? Where have you been?'' Tiffany started to interogate.

"Neh! You even look like your idiot when you got home". Yuri added.

"and Donghae oppa also told me that you were with kyunhyun oppa did you two go on a date?" Yoona said

"speak yourself! Now!" sooyoung lectured her like a mother commanding her to explain.

"anniyo! Unnie.. I was with kyun oppa because he just saw me and have a small talk. Thats all we did not go on the date" 

"if that so.. Where did you go? and who you talking about in your sms?" sooyoung interrogate again.

"i go with Seungri oppa.. He wait me in front of the campus.. He help me to have a wedding gown" they just nodded in seohyun's explaination.

"so that's explain'' Tiffany said and cross her arm.

" you were still didnt saying something " Yoona said.

"a-hh? N-nothing.. It was really nothing" she quickly smiled and face book before her unnie see her blushing face.

"Ahh.. seohyunaa~!" they whined. and grabbed her book.

"Omo.. Your blushing?" Sooyoung exclaimed. She quickly hid her face on cushion, but failed again her unnie was fast as she do.

"ahhh.. You were blushing.. Whats with that huh? Did something happened" Tiffany . She became blush furiously.

"c'mon tell us.." Yoona squeled in excitement.

She were glancing her unnie's making puppy face on her , like they mouthed waiting a candy on their mothers. She just sighed and tell the whole story what really happened. After she finished her unnie squeled more and more.

"chinja? Oh.. My " Yuri.

"He's jealous?" Yoona said.

"aww.. Our seobaby is being love" Tiffany.

"and Inlove!" Sooyoung exclaimed.

"chinja? You already falling for him?" Yuri asked her in wide eyes.

She just look at her unnies waiting for her response.

"I dont know?" she just said.

"Aishh.. Chinja? What a beautiful reply" they groaned.

"You still dont know how to be inlove?" Yuri stated.

"mwuh? I think you should tell that to your self !" Sooyoung.

"yah! I got inlove too.." Yuri yelled

"to whom?" 

" to... to.. Aish our topic is on Seobaby why you dragged me in" she said.

"mwuh? Your the one who said it!" sooyoung.

"Arasso! Arasso! Shut up!" Tiffany said stopping them from bickering.

" stop bugging seohyun, dont push her .. You should rest Maybe your tired .. Tried thinking of him" Tiffany teased.

"unnie!" she pouted at her unnies loves teasing her so much.

"arasso.. Rest and dont think to much .. of Seungri " Tiffany chuckled.

"Aishh.." she stand up and go to her room slamming her body on soft bed hugging her favorite keroro. 

"Aishh.. Why am i feeling this.. Ahh! I think im going crazy". She mumble and cover her entire body of her blanket letting her thoughts slipped away..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

A/N:
Ahh~ i feel inspired inside of me i dont why maybe because you guys appreciate it.. Im very thankful to all of you guys .. Sorry for the grammatical errors, english isn't my first language so please bear with me. Hope you like it Enjoy reading :)

 
 
Happy Valentines :D sorry for late greetings