Lotte World

Under One Roof

AUTHOR WARNING: SOME HARDCORE KISSING INVOLVED 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Your POV

I hear whispers and mumbling around me and opened my eyes to see a sleeping Kwangmin. I smiled and sat up only to see 5 faces looking down at me.

"AH!"

What?!

Kwangmin woke up and looked around.

What were you guys doing?

"Sleeping... why?"

Are you suure?

Yes why?

Are you REAALLLY sure hyung?

"YES!"

AND WHY DO YOU ASK?!

Then Jeongmin, who was sitting on the couch said: Because I heard my sister screaming...then whimpering.... like a puppy.

I blushed dark red and Kwangmin chuckled. I looked around and saw Youngmin leaning against the kitchen counter with a cup in his hands. He was frowning but then smiled when he caught my gaze. I smiled back.  While this was going on,Kwangmin was telling the members what happened.

Ouh... but it looked more like a couple thing you know?

Kwangmin and I blushed and looked away.

Well anyways besides that we are going to Lotte World so dress nicely. And _______...dress like a girl please..

I frowned at him but stood up and went to my luggage picking out my clothes.

"I'll be bathing first~"

But what about breakfast?! 

Yea...we're all hungry you know..

And I heard girls take really long in the showers.

Jeongmin and I looked at each other and burst out in laughter.

"Don't worry.. I'm not like other girls."

They looked at me questioningly but i shook my head and walked into the bathroom.

 

Minwoo POV

I rolled on the carpet waiting for _____ to finish. It has been 10 minutes and Iwas STARVING. Just then we heard the door unlock and _____ come out. I ran over to her.

_____--

"Hm? What is it Minwoo ssi?"

I blushed lightly.

N-nice outfit...

"Thanks!"

Lemme see! Wow good choice sis~

I looked around and the twins jaws were wide open. I mean how could they not be... she was dressed in this:

 

Her tummy showed under the shirt and her fringe hung out from under the beanie. Overall, she looked extremely cute. I smiled at her.

E-err...oh yea! i'm starving ______ ssi...

"Ok then what do you want?"

DOBOKKI!

She looked at Youngmin. 

"Hm? Dobokki? Is that ok with you guys?"

We all nodded and went to the living room to wait while she cooked. I noticed that the twins were hiding their faces. I walked over to them.

Yah...hyungs what are you doing?

N-nothing Minwoo goon... 

Then I noticed their bloody noses and laughed.

-after eating-

After we ate we quickly bathed and got changed and headed for the door.

"TO LOTTE WORLD!~"

I chuckled at her cuteness and looked as she ran to the lift. 

YAH! LEE _____ WAIT FOR ME!!

I turned around and saw Kwangmin chasing after her. Donghyun came out after him shaking his head and the rest of the members came out too. 

"Come on let's go!"

She was already in the lift waiting for us. We quickly rushed in.

 

YOUR pov

We entered the giant black van and I ran to the back seat sitting near the window. Youngmin came and sat next to me. 

Why are you so eager to go to Lotte World? Haven't you gone before?

We have but it wasn't a good experience for her...That's why she's excited to go with us today!~

What happened on your previous trip?

"Let's just say the girls there thought i was an idol..."

Hahaha! Really?! I mean if you wear your boyish clothes you do look like a boy..

I glared at Donghyun and he raised his hands in surrender.

Just saying.

Wah! So cupcake here has the potential to be an idol?

"Not you too Kwangmin-ah!"

See! I told you the nickname Cupcake was good for you!~

Minwoo said smiling widely and proudly. I flicked his nose and shook my head.

"I don't like it.."

Well I do...So from now on you'll be called cupcake arasso?

"ANI! I DON'T LIKE IT!"

The rest of them laughed and I looked out the window sulking.

Aww..guys stop making fun of her...look now she's pouting...

Lemme see..

Youngmin leaned back against his seat as his twin climbed over him. Kwangmin then turned around and whispered.

I got an idea...

I quickly plugged in my earphones, and being the sulky person i am..sulked.

Cupcake-ah!! _____-ah!!! can you hear me?

I ignored him and softly sang along to the song. 

 

Kwangmin POV

I knew she could hear me. Her iPod volume wasn't even up that high.  I groaned and turned to Youngmin.

Can you move to the other seat for a bit?

Why?

Just do it...

He moved over and I sat in his place. I heard her singing BTOB's I only know love.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b27NN9wcbqc

I turned her around and sang:

Sarangbakke nan molla I want you only you...

and kissed her.

Her eyes widened and she pushed me away.

"M-mwoh?!"

Kwangmin what the hell?!

Hyung no fair!
 

I smirked at her and winked before turning back to the rest of the members who glared at me angrily.

What?

Ugh..nevermind...

WHAT NEVERMIND?! HE KISSED YOUR SISTER!

I don't really care..but anyways we're here.

"Really?!"

She jumped up from her seat and jumped off the stationery bus. The rest of us got off and Jeongmin smacked her head.

"Ouch! Oppa! What was that for?!"

For embarrasing me..

She stuck her tongue out at him. I held back a laugh and pulled my cap lower to cover my face. In the van we were putting on our disguises so that we wouldn't get attack by fans of ANY kind. Suddenly she grabbed Hyunseong's hand and smiled.

"Let's go buy the tickets oppa!"

O-ok...

She then pulled him to the ticket counter and he laughed trailing behind her.

AWW! Why didn't she choose me..?

Minwoo whined as we walked towards them. I glanced over at my twin who was apparently in his own little world.

Yah..hyung watch where you're going...

Hm? Oh ok..

Is everything ok?

No..

Why?

Because you kissed the girl I love...and confessed to her!

Wait.. you like her too?!

Ever since she was introduced to me..

He growled that last part and stomped off to walk next to DongHyun Hyung. 

Wait... so we're both fighting over _____? Is there anyone else in the band who might like her too...?

I was snapped out of my thoughts by Minwoo pulling me towards the rollercoaster.

Why are we going here?

Because apparently Cupcake has never rode a rollercoaster before!~

What?!

I turned to her. She smiled sheepishly and rubbed the back of her head.

"Yea... Oppa here wouldn't let me.."

Just then we heard a few wolf whistles coming from some guys afar.

HEY! Pretty lady over there~ Come hang out with us!!

She wrapped her arms around her waist, protectively. Just as I was about to do something, Jeongmin hyung came and pulled her into the rollercoaster and whispered to her. She nodded in response and sat in the middle with Jeongmin. Minwoo,Youngmin and I glared at Jeongmin who just stuck his tongue out.

My sister~ My rules~

We rolled our eyes and sat in the other compartments. The ride started and I saw _____ cling to Jeongmin. I frowned slightly.

Youngmin/Minwoo/Kwangmin POV

That should be me....

 

-end of the day-

Your POV

Throughout the whole day i spent riding rides with oppa and eating. Right now it was around 9pm and the fireworks were about to start. I saw the twins look at each other nervously.

Dongsaeng ah...i'm going to the bathroom... wait a bit ok?

I nodded and smiled. Just then Minwoo came up to me with cotton candy.

"What's this for?"

Share it with me!

He asked so cutely and even did aegyo. I nodded, blushing slightly from the aegyo. He pulled off a small piece and told me to open up. I giggled and he fed it to me. I smiled at him and chewed the candy. Just then the fireworks started and I looked around. Donghyun and Hyunseong were near the railing and looked up at the fireworks, Jeongmin oppa sat next to Minwoo and stole some cotton candy. Then I noticed that the twins were missing. 

"Oppa, where are the twins?"

Hm? Oh they have a fear of fireworks so I think they're hiding in the stairwell.

"WHAT?!"

I stood up and ran towards the stairwell going down the stairs. I finally found them after going down 5 flights of stairs. They had their earphones plugged in with their eyes shut tight, sitting on the ground. Even from here the fireworks could be heard.  

"Youngmin..Kwangmin.."

They opened thier eyes and ran to me hugging me. I fell back in shock. 

___-ah..w-we're scared...

P-please stay with us until the fireworks are over..

"I will..."

I hugged them tightly and kissed their foreheads.

-after an hour-

 The fireworks were over. We sat at the flat ground next to the stairs. I had my legs outstrecthed. Kwangmin's head was in my lap and he was fast asleep. Youngmin's head was on my shoulder and he was asleep too. His steady breathing on my neck made me shiver. I the hair out of Kwangmn's face and sighed.

"Eottokhe... both of you..."

I sighed again and leaned down to kiss Kwangmin on the lips. Then I turned to Youngmin and did the same. Just then both of them woke up, blushing hard. 

Did you just..

kiss me?

I looked down embarrassed. The twins looked at each other and smirked. Youngmin pulled me into his lap and Kwangmin sat in front of me. 

"W-what are you gu--"

Shh... just keep quiet...

Kwangmin kissed me roughly on the lips. I was shocked but kissed back. 

NOBODY POV

Youngmin started kissing your neck and bit your neck making you moan into the kiss which made Kwangmin want you more. Kwangmin started rubbing small circles on your waist and you bit his lip by accident. He moaned in response and slipped his tongue into your mouth. Youngmin bit your ear and his hands moved to  your inner thigh rubbing it gently. You moaned and blushed lightly. Suddenly, a phone started ringing. All of you froze. Youngmin pulled out his phone and answered.

Yeobosayo?

Yah! Where are you? and where is my sister?! We're all waiting at the car...

Jeongmin hung up and you got off Youngmin's lap, blushing hard. The twins stood up and you turned your back to them and walked up to the door. Just as you were about to open the door, they kissed both your cheeks (youngmin on the right and Kwangmin on the left) and smirked. You quickly opened the door and ran to the car. 

"Aish...what am i doing?"