Moving In

Under One Roof

Your POV

I stuffed the last luggage with the final remaining things i want to bring and slumped down in a chair. 

 

*Flashback*

 

I was telling my parents how sending me late to school could affect my results. 

Dad: So what? If you could get ready earlier maybe i can send you earlier.

"But i'm always ready by 6am... its you guys who come out at 8!"

Dad: Well if you want to be so calculative then live by yourself! GET OUT OF THE HOUSE!

Mom: Calm down yeobo...

Dad pushed mom aside and advanced towards me, grabbing my shirt collar. 

Dad: I want you out of the house by TONIGHT. Or i'll kill your mother.

My eyes widened and he let go of me, dropping me to the ground. He kicked me twice and pushed me into my room slamming the door. I teared up and started packing.

 

*END*

I looked around at my three bags and sighed. Just then my phone rang.

"Oh! Yeobosayo?" i said into the phone rubbing my eyes and trying to sound as normal as possible.

Dongsaeng ah..It's Jeongmin...

"J-jeongmin oppa! H-how are you?"

Nevermind me... how are you? Umma called my a few hours ago and told me the story.

"I gulped and said: O-oh.. s-so what now..?"

I have a preposition... and you're gonna have to work with on this..

"W-what is it?"

Live with me.. Well me and my band mates..

I stood up quickly. "W-WHAT?!"

I'll be over in 5 minutes..wait for me outside ok?

"A-arasso..."

He hung up and I quickly picked up my bags and quietly got out of the house running down the stairs.

 

*five minutes later*

 

I leaned against a pillar, rubbing my cold hands together and looking around. Suddenly a black car pulled up and someone stepped out and advanced towards me. It took me a while to finally recognize that it was Jeongmin oppa.

"Oppa!" I ran towards him and hugged him tightly. He chuckled and hugged back, kissing my forehead.

Long time no see dongsaeng...

I smiled at him and he went to take two of my bags putting them in the car. I took my hand carry bag and sat in the car and he entered a few minutes later. As we drove to his dorm, he observed me and laughed. 

"What?"

N-nothing! It's just funny how you still dress like a boy... and how you always tie your hair in a ponytail..

I looked down at my outfit. I had  black tank top on the inside with a smiley on it and on the outside was an ed red checkered shirt. I wore black skinny jeans and red converse to match my shirt. 

"What's wrong with it?"

You're suppose to wear something like, i don't know. A peach mini dress with stocking and pink flats?

I cringed at the thought of it and shook my head.

"No..no no.. I HATE dresses and I HATE pink..."

He sighed and slung an arm over my shoulder pulling me closer.

Well..there's nothing i can do about that now can i? 

You smiled and nodded.

-at the dorm-

Jeongmin helped me with my heavy luggage and i carried my hand carry bag and my lighter bag. He opened the door for me and I entered putting my bags to the side. What I saw before me was well...weird yet cute. I have known ever since they debuted that their band name was Boyfriend. And i also know the names of the members but I have been so busy with my jobs that i had no time to listen to ANY of their music. This is what i saw. DongHyun and Hyunseong sitting on the ground watching a drama. Minwoo and Kwangmin was running around the kitchen chasing each other. Youngmin sat on the edge of the sofa, his ears plugged with his headphones and he was daydreaming.

I'M BACK!!

I jumped in surprise when he shouted that out and he chuckled. They ignored him and he brought me to the living room. Donghyun looked up and smiled. 

Oh..Anyong! I suppose your Jeongmin's sister right?

I nodded and smiled sweetly."Anyonghasayo.... _______-imnida.. "

Hyunseong looked up.

Oh! CUTE! Hi ______-ah,nice to meet you!

I blushed lightly and smiled.

"Nice to meet you too Hyunseong- oppa.."

Jeongmin sat next to Youngmin and tapped his shoulder. 

Wha--...

Youngmin stopped talking as he looked at me. A light blush appeared on his cheeks and he quickly removed his earphones. 

H-hi...

"Hi..i'm _______, Jeongmin's little sister.. Nice to meet you!"

N-nice to meet you too...

I smiled at him and he blushed even more. Jeongmin smirked and nudged Youngmin in the ribs.

You're not getting my sister until you get through me...

I saw Youngmin pout slightly and giggled.

"Hey oppa..i'm going to the kitchen to get a drink ok?"

Sure~

I walked over to the kitchen only to be tackled by Minwoo. I fell to the floor with him on top of me. 

O-ouch..Oh MY GOD are you ok?!

"Y-yea i'm fine.."

Minwoo sighed and i rubbed the back of head and looked at my shirt.

"What the?"

Minwoo apparently was carrying a pie and now it was all over my outfit. Kwangmin walked over and whistled.

First you harrass her and now you mess her clothes up.. tsk tsk tsk...

You idiot...

Kwangmin walked over and helped me up and Minwoo stood up afterwards.

So sorry noona!

I gasped and cringed.

"I'm NOT your noona! I'm only 16!!"

Eh? Really? But you look mature for your age..

Kwangmin said wrapping an arm around my waist. I blushed and wriggled out of his grasp.

"I-i think i'll go change now..."

I ran to my bag and took out a hello kitty tshirt and sweatpants.

"OPPA! WHERE'S THE BATHROOM?"

TO YOUR RIGHT DOWN THE HALL!

The members looked at us weirdly but we didn't care. We used to do this all the time at home. I rushed to the bathroom and saw Jeongmin glance at me. I entered the bathroom and quickly stripped down and headed to the showers.

 

Jeongmin POV

I stood up from the sofa and went to the bathroom opening the door. I saw her night outfit and shook my head. 

She's not gonna wear that..

I went to her bag and rummaged through until i found a black hello kitty tank top with matching shorts. I smirked and replaced her night outfit with my choice. I heard her getting ready to come out and ran back to the sofa plopping my self on the couch.

Youngmin looked at me wierdly but then turned his attention back to the ipad.

Suddenly, we heard a shriek and everyone raced to the bathroom. Minwoo was the first to reach there and when he opened the door.. there stood _______ in the outfit i gave her. She was mad and glared at me.

"You did this didn't you.."

You're choice of clothes are ugly...

She frowned but then noticed the reaction of the rest of the members. DongHyun and HyunSeong were blushing slightly but shook their heads and left to go back to the living room. However the maknae line stood there, mouths open and a slight nosebleed coming on. Why? Well let's say ______ has the body of a model. Her body was perfect and her chest area was AMAZING. I know i sound like a pedo but what can I say? My sister's hot. She walked over to Youngmin with a tissue and wiped his nose.

"Y-your nose was bleeding..." she mumbled blushing. He blushed furiously and ran off into the room that he shared with Kwangmin and me. The other two frowned and she left the bathroom and headed to the living room. I shrugged at them and went to the living room to find her asleep on the couch under a blanket. 

Aish this girl..

DongHyun told me that she had to sleep with me in my shared room because she was my sister. I agreed and went into the room and found Youngmin asleep too. Just then an idea popped into my head.I smirked evilly and carried _______ into the room and placed her on Youngmin's bed, right next to him. Just then he rolled over and wrapped an arm around her waist while she snuggled closer. 

Aww.. (whisper)

Jeongmin hyung..  why is your sister snuggling with my brother?

A prank... i want to see how they react in the morning.

Kwangmin nodded but he didn't look quite as excited as me. He changed into a hoodie and climbed up to his bed. I shurgged and switched off the lights, jumping into my bed and falling asleep.

Your POV

A cold breeze blew and i moved closer to whatever warm items were near me. The person wrapped an arm around my shoulder and i snuggled closer. 

I really thought it was Jeongmin oppa... I really did...