Awkwardness

Under One Roof

Youngmin POV

I pulled the warm item closer to me and i heard her whimper softly. 

(thinking) How cute...wait.

I opened my eyes immediately and saw _____ cuddled close to me. I also noticed my arm tucked snuggly around her waist. I blushed darkly and sat up looking around. Jeongmin and Kwangmin were not in the room. _____ moved a bit and mumbled. I felt my heart rate pick up and leaned closer to her. I kissed her forehead and she smiled. She slowly opened her eyes and yawned cutely. 

"Good morning oppa..."

G-good morning...

Her eyes opened wide and she saw me blushing and looking at her.

"EH?!" she yelled out before falling off the bed. Jeongmin and Minwoo barged  into the room.

WHAT?!

CUPCAKE AH! ARE YOU OK?!

"CUPCAKE?!"

Minwoo chuckled and rubbed the back of his neck.

Yea..that's my nickname for you...

She frowned and stood up dusting herself off.

"OPPA! Why was i sleeping with Youngmin-ssi?"

It was a prank ______-ah... Relax.. Now go make for us breakfast please~ We can't make anything for ourselves.

She sighed and turned to me.

"Youngmin oppa...do you have a hoodie i can use?"

I nodded and went to my cupboard pulling out one of my hoodies and gave it to her.

 

She smiled sweetly and thanked me slipping it on. It was big for her so it reached her knees.

"I guess it'll do.." she mumbled sighing and walked out of the room into the kitchen.

Youngmin hyung.. shut your mouth your drooling.

Minwoo said chuckling. I wiped off the drool and blushed. 

Why does she make me feel so nervous...?

 

Your POV

I walked into the ktichen and heard a wolf-whistle coming from Minwoo, Kwangmin and Hyunseong. I blushed but glared at them. They stopped but started whispering to each other. I rolled my eyes and opened the fridge. I pulled out a few ingredients and started cooking. After i finished cooking i walked into the living room and asked: " What do you want to drink?"

Coffee for me and Hyunseong please...

Juice dongsaeng ah...

I looked at the maknae line who were still discussing amongst themselves. I giggled at how much they looked like kindergarten kids. Then they turned around and said in unison: HOT CHOCOLATE!

I nodded and went into the kitchen to make the drinks as they entered and sat down looking at the food i had made. I had made eggs, bacon, toast and a fruit salad. 

WAA! I didn't know you could make all these!

Neither did i! But it looks delicious~

I smiled and thanked them both after placing all their drinks in front of them. I sat on a stool opposite all of them as they put a bit of the food in their mouths. 

MMMM!!!! MAAA!!!! 

IT IS!! 

Good job ____-ah!

It's lesser than what you'd usually make... where's your tea and crumpets?

"HEY! That's reserved for special people~"

Special people you'll probably never see again...

Everyone stopped eating and turned to Jeongmin. I looked down and clenched my fists.

Hyung what do you mean?

"Don't you dare..."

_____ used to have friends who would come over frequently and she'd made tea and crumpets like in England and they'd play around and listen to music. They didn't know I was her brother. One day they came over and I was sitting on the couch with her watching TV. They took it the wrong way and thought she was dating me. They got mad and unfriended her. What's worse was that they got sasaeng fans to attack her everyday after school. And..

"SHUT UP!"

Everyone turned to look at me. Tears streamed down my cheeks but I kept my head down.

"S-shut up already... t-they know too much.."

But don't you think they need to know..?

"NO! NO ONE NEEDS TO KNOW OK?"

I looked up and the twins and Minwoo gasped at my tear stained face. I stood up and ran into the room locking the door behind me. My bck slid against the door and I sat on the floor with my head buried in my knees sobbing.

KWANGMIN POV

It has been four hours that ______ has been in the room. Jeongmin hyung has tried many times to open the door and apologise but to no avail. Now Jeongmin hyung is in Donghyun's room being depressed. Now its dinner and we ordered take out. Jeongmin ate his share and slept on the couch. We heard the door to our room unlock and quickly turned to see ____, only to hear the bathroom door lock instead. I sighed to myself and told the rest that I would wait for her to come out and ask her to eat. Hyunseong agreed and so did Minwoo who looked jealous. My brother however looked extremely jealous but said ok and went into the room. 

I watched some TV and heard the shower turn on. I dug through her clothes and picked this out for her:

http://www.polyvore.com/sleepty_time_4th_day/set?id=43171137&lid=1485338

and placed it in the bathroom along with a towel. Then i went back to the living room and switched off all the lights except for the kitchen light and took a nap. I heard someone walking around and opening doors. The footsteps then came to the living room and I heard _____ say: "Jeongmin oppa mianhe..."

She came closer to me and placed a blanket over me. "Aish Kwangmin...what are you doing sleeping here?"

Waiting for you...

"E-eh?! You're awake?!"

I am now...

She blushed lightly and I smiled sitting up. 

Come on.. we ordered take out..

I stood up and took her by the hand leading her to the kitchen and switched on the lights. She blushed lightly and smiled. 

"What kind of take out?"

Just Japanese food..

Her smile widened and she clapped her hands together.

"Yaay!"

That is so cute... 

I smiled and took out the sushi placing it on the table with chopsticks. She quickly sat down and started eating. I sat opposite her and watched her eat. 

 

Your POV

I ate each sushi one by one. I savoured those with the orange fish eggs as I LOVED them!~ 

Ah..you got something at the corner of your mouth...

"Hm? Where?"

Here...

Kwangmin leaned forward and wiped it away. I blushed and so did he and he sat back down looking the other way. 

"I-i'm done eating.." i said as i put the plate in the sink washing it.

A-ah ok!

"Do you have marshmellows here?"

Why?

"I wanted to make hot chocolate for the both of us! Just to thank you~"

He showed me where the marshmellows were and I proceeded to make the hot chocolate. I felt nervous as throughout the whole procedure i felt Kwangmin's eyes on me the WHOLE time. I placed the marshmellows in the two cups and gave one to Kwangmin. Then we went into the living room where he put in a horror movie and we sat on the floor near the sofa huddled under a blanket. 

I had a phobia of ghosts and anything related to horror but i didn't want to tell him so I just smiled and sipped my hot chocolate. 

-scary part of the movie-

Just then a ghost popped up onto the screen and i screamed softly and hugged Kwangmin. He chuckled and patted my back rubbing small circles. 

You know...if you're scared we can just go to sleep..

He whispered in my ear. I nodded with my eyes closed. He smiled and kissed your forehead before taking my empty cup with his and putting it in the sink and went into the bedroom to get some pillows. I lay on your side of the..well floor and Kwangmin on his.I tossed and turned, the images of the scary ghost in your mind. I feltmyself going crazy as I saw the ghost girl standing in front of the TV. Suddenly I felt an arm wrap around my waist bringing me closer.My back was to Kwangmin's chest and his breath was on your neck. It tickled and I whimpered softly blushing. He chuckled and hugged me close. 

Don't worry.. I won't let any ghosts get you...

He said reassuringly and adjusted himself so he could place his chin on my head. I turned around, facing his chest and moved closer, eyes shut. He fell asleep a few minutes later and the steady rhythm of his heartbeat and breathe put me to sleep soon after.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AUTHOR: THANK YOU FOR READING~ So yea basically sleeping with the Jo twins... omg that sounded so wrong.. err nevermind ciao~