Sports Club

Fate

 

 

 

Taeyang's POV

 

 

I already passed for first and second session, and im in hurry to third session. Aish, why did I to absorb with the training? 5 more minutes till the third class start. They just had a recess and as usual, the hallway even crowded than the cafe. Okay, what im hearing now? The new transferred girl join the Spots Club? Lol, like seriously? Aish, think later, im in hurry now.

 

 

Whew, finally I arrived at my class. Here goes again, "Mr. Dong Youngbae. Why are you late?" Mr. Lee asked me while observing from head to toe. I rubbed my neck, "I was at the gym, training the others and too absorb with the training."

 

 

Mr. Lee raised her left eyebrow to me. All eyes on me when he said, "Why dont you just stay at the gym, and never went to the class?"

 

 

"Okay, then." I replied and glanced at the other students. "Bye, guys. Have a nice day with this Mr. Sarcastic."

 

 

"Youngbae. Detention, after this." Mr. Lee said and continued writing at the whiteboard. "But, sir. I had a training after this!" I said, half shouting. "Do I seem like I care? Went back to your sit." he said again, and didnt even take a look at me. I sighed heavily and went to my seat that was the most far from the teacher and the whiteboard. I turned left, and saw a new student.

 

 

She seems hot, I got to admit that. "Heyya, whats your name?" I asked the new girl, and then Yoona turned at me. "She didnt understand Korean well." she told me. What? She's not Korean? "Then? Where did she from?" I asked again, well Yoona should be gladly that me, Dong Youngbae the most wanted guy that the girls want to talk to, talking to her right now. "She's transferred student from Japan." she replied and turned back her focus on the whiteboard. I also did the same as she, no wonder that hot girl looks clueless. Then, suddenly I remember about the students' talk at the Hallway. Is that the new transferred girl? The one that join the Sports Club? Aigoo~

 

 

End of POV

 

 

End of class

 

 

"Mr. Youngbae. Detention. Remember." Mr. Lee said before went out from the class. Youngbae just sighed heavily. His friend, Jiyong at that time was entering that class, eyeing Mr. Lee weirdly. "Whats wrong with that Mr. Sarcastic?" Jiyong asked Youngbae and take a sit in front of Youngbae, then he turned the chair to his friend's direction. "His brain had a damage this morning." he replied. JiYong just chuckled by Youngbae's remark. While waiting for next subject teacher to arrive, they both busy talking and joking to each other. "Hey, do you know theres a transferred girl, here?" Youngbae stated. "Really?" his eyes went wide open. "She just sit next to Yoona." he replied and pointed to Yuri. "Oh, she looks hot." Jiyong smirked and earned a shoved from Youngbae. Jiyong just smiled sheepishly. "Lets go, to the gym? The teacher are so late~" Jiyong sing-song. "Okay, then." Youngbae said, and about to stand from his seat, when Yoona stopped her abruptly. "Wait up, where are you going?"

 

"To the gym, of course. Why?" Jiyong replied with clearly annoyed tone. "She's the new member from Sports Club, I guess you can help her?" Yoona said, ignoring an annoyed stare from Jiyong. Youngbae take a look at Yuri from head to toe. "Okay, then." he replied in monotone and quickly made way out from the class followed by Jiyong and Yuri from behind.

 


 

 

"Sorry for disturbing you guys." Yuri said in Japanese. They both looked at Yuri with weird stare. "Can you speak english? Im not so confident with my Japanese." Jiyong said and Youngbae just nodded. "English is much harder than speaks in Japanese." Yuri pouted. "She's quite cute" Youngbae thought. "Okay, then. But I hope you can understand our Japanese. Btw, I want to remember you that, our group member is.." Before Youngbae could finish his words, the group of students suddenly pushed them to made way for somebody. "Thats CL, Dara, Bom, Minzy, Danny, Seungri, Seohyun, Hyoyeon, Sunny, Minho and Seunghyun." Youngbae said while pointed to the group of students that walk with full of swag. "And, they're one of the Sports Club." Jiyong added. Yuri widened her eyes and think that she's in trouble because, how can she stands with this kind of people? Notice the sudden changed of Yuri's reaction, Youngbae quickly added, "Dont worry, they're not like what you think of. Btw, they're going to the gym. Lets go." Youngbae said and they went to the gym.

 

 

 


 

 

Yuri's POV

 

Im so dead. Yeah, officially dead. How could I stand with this bunch of monkey? When they at the Hallway, they all walked with full of swag, coolness and now? They turned to a psychotic insane peoples! The one that so-called- popular group are behaving like this? Gosh, save me. "Yuri-ahh." Minzy said while smiled at me. I beamed back at her. "I hope, you can stand with us. We all behaving like this." Bom added. "B-but, I thought you guys are group of popular students? Club where Hot chicks and handsome guys are there? Full of swag? Why are you guys being like this? Gosh, they all thought you guys are like that kind of swaggy you know?"  I talked non-stop. They all chuckled by my remark. "Okay, do you know that we all behaving like that, because we dont want them to join this Club? Thats why, outside from the gym, we all behaving like that, and when we inside the gym.. well, you can see it now." Sunny grinned cutely. I sighed heavily. "Btw, Yuri. You need to learn Korean..quickly okay?" Seungri added and I just smiled. "Youngbae in charged being your teacher, okay?" Seunghyun said while running on the treadmill. "Why me?!" Youngbae stopped from lifting the weight and wiped his sweat. They all smirked at Youngbae. Youngbae just sighed heavily and turned to Yuri. "Okaaaaaay." he said weakly. Then, suddenly the gym's door swung opened and revealed a tall man with a charming smile. Okay, officially that guy are so...handsome. "How could you guys left me like that?" he said with a serious tone, but he still smiling. They all didnt answer him, but pointed at me. "Speak Japanese." Jiyong said. "New girl? he asked me. HE ACTUALLY ASKED ME?! "Ahh, y-yes." I stuttered. Stupid timing. They all looked at me as if im doing something wrong. "Oh, okay. My name is Minho." he said, and went to the treadmill. Oh gosh, why my heart's are beating so fast than usual?

 

End of POV

 


 

 

 

"So, how they treat you?" Sooyoung asked Yuri when Yuri finally arrived  at the cafe.  Suddenly, Yuri remembered about whats Seohyun told her, dont ever exposed the real behaviour of them.  "Uhmm. Nice?" Yuri replied. Yoona and Sooyoung smiled at Yuri. "Btw, lets go?" Yoona said that to me, when suddenly Yuri's phone ringing. Yuri pick up the call while we're walking. 

 

"Obasan!(Aunty)"

 

"Anata wa soko ni tanoshimi o motte imasu ka?(Are you having fun there?)" 

 

"Hai, Obasan. Anata wa watashi o shinpai suru hitsuyō wa arimasen.(Yes, aunty. You dont have to worry about me.)"

 

"Sore o kiku no wa subarashī. Tokorode, anata wa daijōbu tifanī to issho ni taizai e iru?(Great to hear that. Btw, you're stayong with Tiffany okay?)"

 

"Daijōbu! Shikashi, tifanī no ie wa doko ni aru nodeshou ka?(Okay! But, where is Tiffany's house?)"

 

"Tifanī wa anata no gakkō kara anata o tsureteiku. Kanojo wa daijōbu, seimon de kanojo o matsu yō ni anata ni tazuneta?(Tiffany is going to take you from your school. She asked you to wait her at the front gate, okay?)"

 

"Sate, watashi wa chōdo gēto o tsūka e aruita. , Oba-chan arigatōgozaimaa. Watashi wa ima, hangu appu shimasu. Sayōnara. Daijōbu, sewa o suru? (Okay, I just walked passed through the gate. Thank you, aunty. I will hang up now. Goodbye. Take care, okay?)"

 

 

 


 

 

"Tiffany is your cousin?" Sooyoung asked and stopped from walking. Yuri just nodded with a smile. "Do you know that.." before she could finish her words, a black lamborghini car was parked in front of her, the side mirror was being downed, "Yuri-ahh. Hayai." Tiffany said to Yuri. Yuri quickly waved to Yoona and Sooyoung before went inside of Tiffany's car. When the car already passed through them, Yoona turned to Sooyoung. "Tiffany is a girlfriend to Seunghyun right?" Yoona said slowly. Sooyoung just nodded. They both sighed at the same time.

 

 


 

 

Chapter 2 is up! Okay, Im writing some Japanese words here. Lemme tell you the truth, Im using Google Translate. Wkwkwkwkwk~ Okay, I want to explain something here,

  • Tiffany is 3 years older than Seunghyun. Thats why Tiffany can drive. They were 17 something in this fic.
  • The member of Sports Club are a bunch of monkey. They act like a popular, swaggy group but when they inside the Gym, they are a bunch of childish immature like kid. Okay?
  • Minho and Youngbae is an enemy since.... IDK? In this fic only, okay?
  • If theres anything wrong, ask me! :D

Okay, sorry for any mistakes there. Im not fluent in English. Okay, till the next time! 

 

Do comment Subscribe.

 

And thanks for upvote my story! I love you!