The New Start

Fate

 

(JAPAN) (KOREAN)

 

"Annyeonghaseyo, Yuri-imnida. Im an exchanged student from Japan. So, I cant speak Korean really well. Hope you guys can teach me and take a good care of me." Yuri smiled and bowed lightly to them. The student from 4A2 seems did not really careand care about her introduction. "Thanks, Yuri. You can take a seat next to the brown-haired girl, called Yoona. The left side, please." the teacher said that to Yuri. Yuri just slightly nodded and quickly made way to the direction that the teacher already given. The girl smiled at Yuri. "Annyeong, Yuri-imnida." Yuri bowed at her when she finally sit beside Yoona. "Neh, Yoona-imnida. And, this Sooyoung. She can speak Japan well. So, if theres anything you can ask her." she smiled and pointed to the front of her a very matured-look girl and wavy hair. She waved at Yuri. Yuri waved back to her. 

 

 

Yuri's POV. (THIS COLOUR MEANS IN JAPAN)

 

Its already recess and, they all speak in Korean, and I cant understand a bit. Okay, lied. I understand it, but not all of them talked about. I got exchanged because, my grade was not so good, and they asked me to transfer here. Aish, why my grade was so low back then? If not, it would be of course, Kiko who would be here, not me! Okay, what now? Why is Yoona looked at me? "Yuri-ahh." she playfully called me. I just smiled at her. "Yuri-ahh, since you're new here, let go to the cafe, our treat. Okay?" Sooyoung said with her fluent Japanese. "W-what? What do you mean by OUR treat, huh huh?" Yoona defensed herself, okay officially I dont undestand that.  "Dont be such a stingy, Im Yoona." Sooyoung smiled awkwardly to Yoona. "Ehm, well. what are you talking about?" I interrupted their conversation. "Nothing, Yuri-ahh. Lets go?" Sooyoung said, and started to hold my hand, Yoona also did the same. They were holding my hands as if Im going to runaway from them. Okay, we passed at the Hallway now. This place is officially crowded, no joke. And, they all looked at me, weirdly. Yah! Okay, I just feels like I want to shout at them, but Yuri, keep smiling. They walked to fast, I couldnt catch up with their long legs. Aigoo~ Okay, we finally reached cafe. What's disturb me now is, why this place is not crwded at all? Compare to Hallway than Cafe, Hallway is much crowded. 

 

End of POV

 

"Why, Yuri-ah?" Sooyoung asked to Yuri when she saw Yuri's eyebrow rised a bit. "Nothing, really." she smiled to assure them. "I bet she must be weird why the cafe not crowded as Hallway, right?" Yoona guessed, and Yuri just nodded awkwardly. "Oh, about that, they all waiting for someone to be out from the Gym. Dont bother them. Now, we can have all the cafe by ourself!" Sooyoung cheered. Yuri just chuckled by her reaction. When they at the food section, they've been served a Self-Service, so Sooyoung and Yoona completely used that kind of oppurtunity and take as much as food as they want to. They didnt even care about the weird stares from the people.  "You eat all of this?" Yuri asked. "YES!" they answered ethusiastically. Yuri mouthed 'WOW' and then. continued eating

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

"Oh, shut up. You're the one who eats like you never eat for a years!" Sooyoung chuckled while Yuri just smiled, she just understand a bit. "Look, whos talking here." Yoona replied sarcastically. They walked alongthe Hallway. Waiting for the next class. It will begin in about 15 minutes more. "Shut.It. Tsk. Ohyeah, Yuri have you been register for a club?" Sooyoung asked suddenly. Yuri just shook his head. "Oh, okay. Lets go find your club. You want to be a member for what club?" Sooyoung asked again. "Well, I kind of like sports thingy, so yeah. I want to join Sports Club?" Yuri replied. Yoona and Sooyoung both raised their eyebrow in weirdness. "Are you so sure about that.. Yuri?" Yoona asked hesitantly. "Uhmm, yes?" Yuri started to feel uneasy. "Really really sure about that? I mean, 200% sure?" Sooyoung widened her eyes. "Yes, and yes. Whats wrong with that? Its okay, if you guys doesnt want me to enter that kind of Club. Im interested in Dancing Club too." she sighed. "N-No. Its not okay, okay? But, if you really want to. You...can." Yoona smiled awkwardly. Yuri take a look at Sooyoung. Sooyoung also had an awkward smile plastered on her face. "O...kay. Well, where we can register it?" Yuri asked, then Sooyoung and Yoona brought her to the office. And, Yuri started to write something on her registration form. "Are you sure about letting her be one of Sports Member?" Yoona whispered to Sooyoung. Sooyoung just shrugged and sighed heavily. 

 

 

 


 

 

 

"I just saw an exchanged student registered for Sports Club."

 

"She must've been crazy, for sure."

 

"She's Japanese, she didnt know anything about our Sports Club, plus she's just transferred here, what we can do about it, anyway?"

 

"Lets hope, she would be okay."

 

"But, all the handsome guy and hot chicks are there!"

 

"That transfered girl, are hot also."

 

"They all talked about Yuri." Yoona said while passed through them. "Yeah, what we can do about it, right? Its her decision." Sooyoung replied. While, Yuri just looked at the sea of students will a full of question look. "What are they talking about?" Yuri asked while patted Sooyoung's shoulder. "Ahh, neh? No, nothing." Sooyoung smiled. Yuri beamed back to her. Eventhough, there's some words she cant understand, but she not that dumb, not to understand all. She atleast understand abit, and what disturb her the most, is people talked about her, the words she understand is, an exchanged student, crazy. Her head full of questions. Whats wrong with Sports Club, anyway?!

 


 

Here the first chapter. Hope you guys didnt get confused about the Korean and Japan conversation. And, sorry for any mistakes there. Hope you guys enjoy this chapter. Till the next time. Bye~!