Korean-Japanese

Fate

 

 

 

"Yah, Bom stop eating! Minzy-ahh, stop taking pictures!" 

 

 

"You, yeah you. Dara-ahh, stop playing with your phone!" "

 

 

SEUNGRI and JIYONG~! Stop checking on girls!"

 

 

"Danny and Seunghyun, last warning stop playing that freaking video game!"

 

 

"Sunny, Hyoyeon and CL stop gossipping!"

 

 

"Seohyun, its good to see that you reading, but the final exam are not even around the corner!"

 

 

"And, where the hell is MinHo?" 

 

 

"GUYS! STOP WHATEVER YOU DOING RIGHT NOW!!!"  Youngbae shouted at them and all eyes on him. His chest went up and down. His anger rising. "Could you please, listen to me? We have a game next 2 weeks, and you guys didnt even focus and giving a damn care about it! Please, act matured for awhile?" they silent for awhile and then they bagan to continued what they're doing earlier. He sighed heavily and just ignored them he plugged in his earphone, and then lifted some weight. Then, suddenly he felt a poke on his shoulder, he turned around and see Yuri with a questioned-look. He turned off the playlist. 

 

 

"What?"

 

 

"What gain?"

 

 

"Hmm?"

 

 

"What gain are we playing?"

 

 

"What the hell are you talking about?"

 

 

"You said, that we're having a gain."

 

 

"Gain? What gain?"

 

 

"I asked you fist!"

 

 

"You want a fist?"

 

 

Yuri seems clueless. She actually tried to talk in Korean. Then, suddenly Youngbae burst out laughing. The others who busy with what they doing earlier, set their eyes on Youngbae. "Why, Youngbae?" CL asked him. "GAIN~ its a GAME, YURI!" He said and continued laughing. Yuri pouted and made way out from the gym. They all send Yuri out just by their eyes. Then, they all set their eyes back to Youngbae. "Why?" Youngbae asked them "Dont ever made fun of her. She's Japanese, of course she cant speak Korean well." Dara said, she's a bit dissapointed because, she also once an exchanged student from Philippines, and finally move to Korea. She also cant speak Korean well before this. 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

"Yakkaina, meiwakuna(Annoying, troublesome)" she cursed him, and on her way to nowhere. "Watashi wa jāku o korosu tame ni ai! Watashi wa nihonjinda, mochiron, watashi wa Kankoku-go ga hanasenai(I want to kill that jerk! Im japanese, of course I cant speak Korean well.)"

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

"I want to take some fresh air." Jiyong said to them, and made way out from the gym. He put his hands to his pockets. When he walked around the park, he suddenly bumped into a girl. "Oh, sorry." he said while trying to help her to stand up. "No, its okay. Its my fault." she said. He dusted off his shirt. "Wait, why are you in such a hurry?" Jiyong said without looking at her face. "Err, im looking for Yuri." she finally said. Jiyong lifted up his head. "Y-Yoona?" he stuttered. "Err, well. I got to go. Bye!" she said, and try to made way, but her hands being grabbed by Jiyong. "N-No. We need to talk." he said slowly. "Theres nothing to talk about, anymore! Okay?" she said, and harshly pushed his hands, and running to nowhere. He rubbed his face harshly.

 

 

 

 


 

 

"Hey, whats with the curse?" MinHo said to Yuri when they both suddenly meet infront of the Lab. Yuri startled when suddenly MinHo appeared from nowhere. "No-Nothing." she smiled awkwardly. "Hm. Whats Youngbae did to you?" he asked and walk side-by-side with Yuri. "He made fun of my Korean. I mistake gain as game." she answered truthfully and her head faced to the floor. "Oh, well. He's a prankster. So, dont mind him." he smiled and lifted Yuri's head, their eyes level almost the at the same level. Yuri speechless by his sweet smile. "O-Okay." she beamed a smile back. 

 

 

"Yuri-ahh!" Yoona shouted from far. Yuri and Minho quickly responded to her calls. "Where have you been?" Sooyoung asked, when she suddenly appeared from behind of their back. "I was at the gym earlier." she answered them. They all just nodded understanding. "Ehm, I guess I had to go. Bye~" MinHo said and bid them a goodbye. 


 


 

 

"And, and that jerk made fun of my Korean! B-but, its just a slight mistake." Yuri said while her hands turned into a fist.  Sooyoung and Yoona just laughed by Yuri's reaction. "He's a prankster. You had to stand him, for 2 months kay?" Sooyoung said. Yuri just nodded. "Then, I'll be leaving Korea. I'll be leaving you guys too." she said with a weak tone. "But hey, lets not think about it for now." Yuri added. "Yes, lets have a good memory here, kay?" Yoona continued. "FOOD FIGHT!!" someone shouted and all food were flying everywhere. "Food fight?!" Sooyoung said, half shouting.

 

 


 

 

 

"You had a talk with Yoona?" Seunghyun asked while sip his drink. Jiyong just nodded. "And? What's her response?" Seungri added. "She just left me like that..." he said weakly. "Dude, if she's the one for you, she'll be for you. No matter how far you guys seperate, no matter how tough you guys fight like World War III, but if she's the person that will be company you till the end, you guys manage to through it, kay? Seunghyun said. They all looked at Seunghyun with wide eyes. "Ewwww, so cheesy!" Youngbae and Seungri said in unison, while Jiyong just chuckled. "Thats why, Tiffany fall for me." he smirked. "Stop it!" Seungri said and throwed his sandwich to Seunghyun. "FOOD FIGHT!!" someone shouted and they all begin to throw food to each other. "You begin it, Seungri!" Seunghyun, Youngbae and Jiyong shouted at Seungri.

 

 

 


 

 

Heres the chapter 3. Sorry if its boring. Hope you guys enjoy it. and, sorry for any mistakes there.

 

 

And, what will happen when there is a Food Fight? Wait for the next chapter~ Do comment and subscribe~!