Food Fight

Fate

 

 

 

"Food Fight?" Yuri asked Sooyoung when her friend look really panicked at that time, while Yoona keep on shouting the same words eventhough she just understand a bit, "This is a red code. Emergency. Trouble!"

 

 

 

"Yes, its a food fight. We have to escaped from this war, okay?"  Sooyoung said, but seems like Yuri wants to join this food fight. "But, lets have some sweet memories together?" Yuri said, and suddenly someone throw her a pie on her head. "Thats sweet for you!" someone shouted. Yuri feels irritated, and quickly throw a pie and hit somebody. "Nice throw, Yuri!" Yoona said while patted her shoulder, and Yoona was hit by sandwich from behind. 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

"You owe me a laundry!" Youngbae said feels a bit irritated to, Seungri. While Seungri just grinned like a fool. "Seunghyun and Jiyong are enjoying this, food fight, why not you Youngbae?" Seungri replied while throw a sandwich to other students. Youngbae turned around to look for Seunghyun and Jiyong. And, what Seungri said was 100% true. They both were throwing pies, sandwich, soup to other student. Youngbae rolled on his eyes. When about Youngbae try to escape from the canteen, he was hit by something na dits turned out, its a pie. "Aish, chinjja." He try to control his anger, but when saw theres a sandwich on his side, he take it and throw it to everybody else. Then, he saw Yuri was enjoying the moment. He smirked and snatched a soup from Jiyong and went to Yuri. His hands was on his back, covering the soup. 

 

 

 

"Yuri-ahh." Youngbae called. Yuri turned around and saw Youngbae with a smirk. She didnt suspect anything at that time. "What?" she replied. He smirked a bit and as fast as lightning, he tried to douche the soup to Yuri and only half of it, but suddenly he felt wet. Yuri was shocked when Youngbae did that, but even more shocker when she saw theres somebody who was blocking her.  

 

 

 

"Minho?"

 

 

"Minho?!"

 

 

 

Minho just smiled at both of them. "Tsk." Youngbae clicked his tongue. "Im so sorry.." Yuri said, instead of Youngbae. MinHo just smiled again, and walk away from the scene. He glanced for a while to Yuri, and quickly shook his head. "No, you cant." he thought

 

 

 

"Yah, you're the one who should say sorry!"

 

"Why should I?"

 

"Dont be such a jerk!"

 

"Whos jerk, right now?"

 

"Do you really expect me to answer that stupid question?!"

 

"Yah, dont talk to me like that!"

 

"Why? Why I cant talk like that?"

 

"Be-Because you'll regret it later!"

 

"If Im not regreting anything? What are you going to do about that?"

 

"Yah, you're a girl!"

 

"And, you're a boy. You shouldnt talk to me in that tone, you shouldnt irritate me, like that. You shouldnt make fun of my lack of Korean!" 

 

 

At that time, all eyes are on both of them. They didnt even care to stop their fighting.

 

 

 

"But, why I can learn your language in a short time? Why cant you?"

 

 

"DONT. EVER. ASK. ME. WHY." she said, and quickly made way out from the cafe.

 

 

She never care about all eyes that glued on her. She didnt even care about her appearance at that time. All she knows, she need to tell all of this to somebody that she misses the most. She really dont want anybody asked her that question. Because of what? Because she really slow at study. She never scored well in study. All she knows is Sports. Sports is a part of her life. To make it shorter, Sports saved her life. When she remember about that, her knees became weak. All students look at her weirdly. She tried to stand up, when suddenly she saw Sooyoung and Yoona was trying to chase her before this, but because of she walks too fast, they cant catch up her. 

 

 

 

"Are you okay, Yuri?" Sooyoung said while walking side-by-side to the ladies. Theres an awkward silence for awhile, when suddenly Yoona asked her, "Can I know? Why are you a bit sensitive when Youngbae asked about learning your language?" she asked hestitanly and rubbed behind her neck. Yuri sighed and replied, "I got exchange here, because the teacher wants me to score in Korean. And, I was not an honor roll student. I got here, because im weak at study." they both nodded, understanding. They finally arrived at the ladies and changed their clothes to P.E shirt. They also clean up a bit. Suddenly, Yuri's phone is ringing. 

 

 

"You called me! You actually just called me!"

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

Chapter 4 here we go~ Wkwkwkwk. Sorry for any typos there and grammatical mistakes. Im not editing anything. I was in hurry at that time. Hope you guys enjoy it! Do leave your comment and subscribe :D

 

I love to read your comment, eventhough I didnt reply. Its because, Idk what to reply, kay? Its not because im a snobbish jerk writer, but if you want to get to know me more, add me as a friends! We can get along well! Kay, till then. Goodbye~