Her Confession

I Still Love You

It hurts so much that I’m the only one who feels like this
That you aren’t looking at me
Though you are probably uncomfortable with me

 

I stare at Yoona who still reading a book in front of me. She glanced at me occasionally. She seemed uncomfortable with my presence.

She is very pretty. I never expect she will grows up as beautiful as now. Her hair is tied and it’s success show her pretty forehead, one thing that I love about her. I’d love to talk with her. But I feel I lost my tongue. I’m afraid she’ll think of me as a stranger. I feel hurt for just imagining it.

“Do you know what time exactly Changmin will going home?”

Finally just these stupid words who come out from my mouth, after almost 30 minutes we kept silent.

She shook her head as she still reading her book.

I smiled bitterly. Even just talking to me, she doesn’t want to.

 

-flashback-

 “Yoong, next time if there is a stranger talking to you, you should respond as needed.”

“Why?”

“Because we don’t know the person is a bad person or not. What if you were kidnapped by him or her?”

“But, what if the stranger is a old lady who was asking for help?”

“In that case, you should help her and then you must go immediately after you make sure that she was alright,”

“Why oppa told me to do that?”

“Because I don’t want to lose you,”

Yoona smiled.

“Okay, I will obey you. Because I also don’t want to lose you.”

-end of flashback-

 

Yoong, are you really think of me as a stranger? You listen to my words very well. But why are you even forget me?

“I’m home!”

Changmin’s voice hit me back from my reverie.

“Oppa!” Yoona said as she ran toward Changmin. Her face turn into cheerful one.

“Aigoo, my dongsaeng is really missed me, huh?” Changmin said as she welcomed Yoona who is now hugging him.

“Oppa, why you’re late? I’m sure my pasta that I cook for you definetely become cold,”

“Really? It’s okay, I’m sure it was still good,” Changmin said as he carresed Yoona’s hair.

They both look cute together. Honestly, I feel hurts to see them.

“Oh Kyu, how long you had been waiting for me?” Changmin said when he saw me.

I just smiled.

“Sorry Kyu, there was a meeting that I must attend to.”

“It’s okay,” I said simply.

“Yoong, you accompany Kyuhyun here, I’m going to change my clothes first,”

Yoona nodded her head slowly. She seemed reluctant to obey Changmin’s order. She sat back in front of me. While Changmin went into his room.

Yoong, don’t you remember? I’m the one who used to be your favorite oppa. I had in Changmin’s position before. You’ll always run to me and greeted me with joy everytime I come to your house. Can’t you remember that?

“Hey, how about we play ‘Truth or Dare’?” Changmin said suddenly with a bottle of wine in his hands.

“Why so suddenly? We’re even not in picnic.” Yoona said.

Changmin then took a seat between me and Yoona.

“But this game is perfect to be played with old friends,” Changmin said as he glancing at me.

 I smiled. Sure enough, by playing this game, maybe I could make Yoona remember me, even just a bit.

“But even I didn’t know that person,” Yoona said as she pointing at me.

I was silent. Yoona, I never tought you would really think of me as a stranger. I stared at her deeply. Wish she could read the sadness in my eyes. But it seems she doesn’t realize it, instead she looks at me coldly.

“Ah ehm, Yoong why are you talking like that?” Changmin said, break the ice between us.

“I’m telling the truth. I don’t know him. Oppa had told me that I shouldn’t talking to strangers, don’t you?”

I am that person. I was the one who told you about that. I am your oppa, Yoong.

“Yah, he’s my friend. You shouldn’t talk like that to him!” Changmin said, raising his voice.

Yoona bowed as she pouts. She must has felt annoyed about what Changmin had said.

“Changmin-ah, if Yoona doesn’t want, don’t be better if we play another game?” I said to Changmin.

“Ani! Yoong, you must obey my words!” Changmin said firmly.

Finally we began to turn the bottle that has been brought by Changmin earlier. And the bottle was stopped at Changmin. He then drink a glass of it.

“Truth or dare?” Yoona asked to Changmin.

“Dare,”

“Oppa, because you’ve scloded me and made me sad, so now you have to cheer me up!” Yoona said.

Changmin was silent. Seems he was thought about what he is going to do.

“Fine, I’m going to sing by imitating duck’s sound.”

“Mwo?” Yoona and me said in chorus.

Changmin stood and cleared his throat. He began to sing ‘Three Bears’ with his duck voice as he dance as funny as he can. Yoona laughed. She laughed until she feels her stomach hurts, I guess, because she holds her stomach as she laughed. Sure enough, she really entertained by what Changmin had done.

I just smiled to see it. Previously, everytime Yoona crying, Changmin and me will cheer her up, as Changmin had done before. And after that Yoona will definetely be back to laugh again. Yoong, do you remember that?

Yoona clapped her hands as she laughed.

“Oppa, where were you learn about something stupid like that?” Yoona said to Changmin as she still holds her laughter.

“Hahaha, it is a talent that can only did by me and Kyuhyun.”

Yoona’s laughter stopped when she heard Changmin mentioned my name. She turned at me.

“You can do it too?” she asked me in disbelief.

I nodded my head and smiled.

“Hey Yoong, do you want to see me do it again with Kyuhyun?” Changmin said.

I was a little surprised. I guess I’m embarassed to do it now in front of Yoona. But if it could make Yoona remember me again, then I will do it. Meanwhile, Yoona seems hesitated.

“Aniyo oppa. That was enough.”

I was a little disappointed with Yoona’s answer. She was avoiding me.

“Err, okay. Then let’s see who’s next?” Changmin said as he spinned the bottle again.

The bottle was stopped at me. I looked at Yoona and Changmin doubtfully. What should I do? I took a glass of wine and drank it.

“Truth or dare?” Changmin asked me.

“Truth,” I replied.

“Well, I want you to tell us about you Kyu. Especially, your past.” Changmin said.

I gulped. I don’t know why suddenly I feel nervous. I stared at Yoona deeply. Is this a good time to tell her? I sighed.

“I want to tell you about my first love. I knew her since I was 7 years old. I know, at that time I just a child, but the fact is, I still love her till now.”

I sighed again. I saw Changmin smiled as he bowed his head, seems to understand about what I feel. While Yoona just look at me coldly.

“She is a pretty girl. Altough she was has a seriously ill, but she was always cheerful. Until, one day I had to go to Newyork with my parents. Is really hard for me to leave her actually. But I promised her and myself that someday I’ll come back and cure her illness.”

“But, what if the girl was dead when you get back?” Yoona asked suddenly.

I smiled bitterly.

“I had met her after I got back. I’m really grateful because she had recovered from her illness. But the more painful is, she’s forgotten me.” I said bitterly.

I stared back at Yoona deeply. Her expression on her pretty face was changed. Seems she felt guilty for asking me the wrong question. Yoong, the girl is you. Have not you feel it?

“Well Kyu, thanks for tell us about your story. It’s really touched. I hope the girl can remember you again.” Changmin said as he take a glances at Yoona.

I smiled.

“Okay then, let’s continue our game. And sure the next is you, Yoong.” Changmin said as he handing Yoona a glass of wine.

Yoona take the glass and drink it in one shots. Wow, I never know that Yoona is really great at drinking.

“Yah, take it slowly Yoong!” Changmin said, worried. But Yoona seems very excited.

“Aaaahhhh!”

“Truth or dare?” Changmin asked to Yoona.

Yoona thought for a moment, then she smirked.

“I’ll do both,”

“Oh, really?” Changmin said in disbelief.

Yoona nodded her head vigorously, while I was silent anticipating about what she’s going to do.

“I want to tell you, that I  . . ”

Somehow my hearts was pounding when listen to Yoona. Changmin and me was silent, waiting patiently for Yoona’s next words.

“I love you, Changmin oppa.” Yoona said and then she kissed Changmin’s cheek.

 

 

*******

 

 

 

Yes, it's chapter 2, and I feel bad for this chapter. T.T

Sorry if it's too short and boring :(

But, please keep suport me

Please comment

Thank you :)