Birthday

I Still Love You

I’m okay even if you don’t love me
If I can just see you, I’m fine with anything
The more I love you, more deeper,
You get farther away and it scares me

 

I've started working on Seoul International Hospital since two days ago. I'm trying to find a rush, so I can forget about Yoona. Yoona’s confession on Changmin still running in my memory. I know Changmin would not have been betrayed me. But if I have the heart to see Yoona heartbroken because my selfishness? Do I have to let Yoona for Changmin? Yoong, if 16 years ago I didn't go and stay with you, will you love me? It is not impossible for Yoona to remember me again. But still, it is difficult. Moreover, the past 16 years I have never met her.

Beep beep

 

From: Changmin
To: Kyuhyun
Kyu, can you accompany Yoona for therapy tomorrow? Today I had to go to Japan until next week. She will be therapy in the hospital where you work.

 

I took a deep breath. I'm very happy actually because I have a reason to get to meet Yoona. But, will Yoona be happy to see me again?

 

From: Kyuhyun
To: Changmin
Ok

 

I looked at my desk calendar. Tomorrow, 30th May. Wait, 30th May. That means tomorrow is Yoona's birthday. I guess I have to buy her a gift.

 

 

I wait for Yoona in the hospital lobby. She says she doesn’t need to be picked up because she would be here immediately after school.

"Dr. Cho" I turned my gaze to a young doctor who called me. I stood up and walk towards him.

"Annyeonghasaeyo,"

"Annyeonghasaeyo. Choi Minho imnida. I am the one who managed Yoona’s therapy, "

"Oh, Cho Kyuhyun imnida. Nice to meet you, "

"Changmin-ssi said today you will accompany Yoona’s therapy, right?"

I nod my head and smiled.

"But, how do you know me?" I said. I’m a bit confuse because he already knows me and also my name, tough I’ve just worked here in two days.

"Haha, even if you're a new doctor here, but you're very popular among nurses. So how could I didn’t know you," he said with a laugh.

I also join him in laughed.

"Dr. Choi!"

Both of us then switch our gaze on the voice. The very familiar sounds. Im Yoona.

"Yoona-ssi, are you coming?" Minho said as he welcomed Yoona.

Yoona nods her head and smile. She then walking toward us.

"Are you ready for therapy today?" Minho asked to Yoona.

"I was a little nervous because today Changmin oppa didn’t accompany me," Yoona said bit moody.

"You dont have to worry, I’m sure Doctor Cho will be glad to accompany you today, right Dr. Cho?”  

Yoona then shift her gaze to me. I smiled awkwardly at her. I could see from her eyes, that she was uncomfortable about that idea. The three of us then started walking towards the therapy room.

 

30 minutes passed, and I just sit here watching Yoona’s therapy. She did it seriously and carefully. Oh God, I just have just one request, make her remember me again.

"She's pretty huh?"

I’ve got back to reality when suddenly Minho sat next to me. I thought back to his words. Yes, she's gorgeous. Very pretty.

"Hm," I said, still staring at Yoona.

"What was your relationship with her?" Minho asked me.

"Friend," I said simply.

"But seems like she doesn't consider you as a friend,"

I took a deep breath. Should I tell everything to Minho?

"Actually, I’m her childhood friend that she could not remember," I explained.

"Really?" Minho looked surprised by my statement.

I nod my head weakly.

"16 years ago I had gone, because I had to follow my parents to New York,"

Minho nods in understand.

"Minho-ssi, can you make Yoona to remember me again?" I said hopefully at Minho.

Minho then looked at me deeply and nods his head.

"Nothing is impossible in this world. I will try my best. But I hope you also helped that she could remember you again. All we can to do is to pray her memory will recover soon,"
 

 

30 minutes later Yoona out of the therapy room. I rose from my seat to greet her, but she pretended not to see me. It hurts me to see Yoona behave this way.

"Yoona-ssi wait," I said, after her.

She was slowing down her pace.

"Yoona-ssi, is your therapy done?"

She kept running and didn't answer my question.

"Then, will you join me for lunch?"

"Why should I go with you?"

"Err, it's just that I just doing nothing during your therapy. So, maybe now I can treat you a lunch?" I look for excuses.

"I did not ask you to accompany me, so you no need to feel guilty," she said coldly.

Ugh, I tought about another reason. I should at least have a conversation with her today.

"Don’t you feel hungry after doing your therapy?"

She stopped walking and turned to look at me. I smiled at her, hoping she would receive my offer. She sighed.

"All right then," she said and then re-run.

I smiled. Thank you Yoong, eventually you accept my offer.

 

 

We were in the restaurant which is located not far from the hospital. We ate our meals in silence. As usual, Yoona still be cold to me. While I don’t know what to say. I then thought of the gift that will be given to Yoona.

"Yoona-ssi, I got something for you," I said, smiling sweetly at Yoona.

She looked at me in curious. I ignored her and took a sizable parcel from my bag.

"This," I said, handing her the gift.

"What is it?" she asked.

"Saengil chukahamnida, saengil chukahamnida, saranghaneun Yoona-ah, saengil chukahamnida,"

I was smiling after singing it. I looked at Yoona. But she did not seem happy with what I've done.

"Yoona-ssi, you don’t like it, do you?" I asked cautiously.

"I . . I even don’t remember my birthday," she said sadly.

I feel I lost my tongue. I feel guilty.

"Changmin oppa never tell me that today it's my birthday. Is today really my birthday?" she said again.

 I can feel my heart sank when I saw tears in her eyes. I nodded my head slowly.

"How can you know my birthday?"

DEG! What should I say?

"I . . I . . Ah! Changmin tell me that it's your birthday today. He made me to give you this," I lied.

"Really?"

I nodded my head, trying to convince her.

"But why Changmin oppa not congratulate me yet?" she muttered.

Yoong, do you really love Changmin that much?

"Maybe he's busy," I said.

"Can I open it?" she said, pointing to my gift.

"Of course. I’m picked the gift by myself for you." I said excited.

Slowly, Yoona unwrap my gift. After seconds, Yoona looked surprised to see my gift for her.

"A doll? Rilakkuma?"

 

 

-Flashback-

"Oppa, buying me that Rilakkuma doll, please?”

"Yoong, I had no left money, because we just buy ice cream for both of us,"

"Oppa!"

"Yoong, I’m sure Rilakkuma doll is not cheap. And I still don’t have enough money to buy it. Later when my money is enough, I would have bought it for you,"

"Promise?"

"Ne,"

"Gomawoyo oppa,"

-End of flashback-

 

 

"Do you like it?"

She nods her head. Her eyes still staring at the doll.

"Why did you give me this Rilakkuma doll?"

"Because, my friend is really like that doll and I've promised to give the doll to her,"

"Then why did you give it to me?" Yoona said. This time she looked at me.

"Because every time I remember about her, then I will thinking about you,"

Yoona throw eyes off me. She looked uncomfortable again.

"Anyway, thank you,"

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hello this chapter 3 for you. I think it’s funny, in this chapter Yoona had her birthday while in fact today is Kyuhyun’s birthday. By the way, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR BELOVED MAKNAE, CHO KYUHYUN! Happy 25th! I hope you can get your girlfriend this year (yeah, I hope it’s Yoona unnie ^^ kekeke). After all, I hope you will be more succes in Super Junior. Keep healthy oppa!

Thank you for keep read this story. Comment please! ^^