Memorize

I Still Love You

I still love you, I love you
I don’t know anything else, I know I want you
The more I try to approach you, the more I try to get closer,
You try to run away and that makes me lonely

 

I drove back Yoona to her home. She invited me to come. Well, I'm happy because now, she become a little friendlier to me. I waited for her in the living room. While waiting, I saw some pictures that placed at the shelf. There are some photos of Changmin with his parents. Photos of Changmin when he graduated from college. Photo of Changmin with Yoona in high school. And photo of  the three of us when we were child. I looked at the picture intensely. The three of us were wearing a uniform. Changmin and me grinned as Yoona stood between us. She showed her alligator laugh. I smiled look at the photo. If only we’re now still like  before.

"What are you doing?" Yoona said suddenly.

"Ah aniyo. Just looking at some old pictures in here,"

She then join me to see some photos.

"Yoona-ssi, do you know who the people are in this photo?" I said, pointing at the photo of the three of us that had I seen. Yoona then look  at that photo. She looked thoughtful.

"I’m pretty sure he is Changmin oppa. But, I don’t know who is the two others," Yoona said. I smiled bitterly. Yoong, even you can’t recognize yourself.

"Would you like something to drink?" Yoona said friendly. I smiled, see her changed attitude at me.

"A cup of chocolate seems nice," I said.

She then went into the kitchen. I sat back down at the couch. And a few moments later, Yoona returned with two cups of hot chocolate in her hands.

"Gomawo," I said and take a sip at my chocolate. We were silent for a moment.

"Yoong, err I mean Yoona-ssi, I heard you school at nursing academy?" I said, start a small talk. She nods her head.

"I hope you can graduate quickly."

"Wae?"

"Because when you graduate, you and I can work together," I said with a smile.

I never expected, my dream to become a doctor has inspired her dream as well. Though now, I'm pretty sure she has forgot about it. I looked back at her. But she holds her head, seems like she was in pain.

"Yoona, are you okay?" I said worried.

"Ah ne, I'm fine. Maybe I'm just tired," she said, still holding her head.

"You'd better lie down here," I said, standing up, let her to sleep on the couch that I was sitting before. Yoona follows my advice. She lays down on the couch. She still holds her head, as if still holding her pain. I went to Changmin’s room to take a blanket for Yoona. I covered Yoona's body with the blanket.

"I'll get some medicine," I want to go look for the medicine, but suddenly Yoona holds my hand.

"No need, I . . am . . fine," Yoona said.

I went back and sit next to her. Her words was quite contrary with her condition. She not looked good. I touch her forehead trying to take her temperature. But her temperature is normal. I held her hand, trying to calm her down.

"Aaahh. . " Yoona suddenly groaned in pain. She gripped my hand tighter.

"Yoona, let's go to the hospital,"

"Aaahhh, shi- shirreo. . "

"But,"

"I-I-I'm fine," she said stubbornly.

"Then I'll take my tools in my car,"

I was about to stand up but Yoona holds my hand and I stopped again. I sat back down next to her. I held his hand and counted her pulse. Her pulse was very rapid. Yoong, what happened to you? She still holds her head, she winced in pain occasionally.

"K-Kyuhyun-ssi, c-can you sing?"

“Ne?”

“C-can you sing a song for me, please?”

My heart trembled as Yoona said that. I looked at Yoona who still grimacing in pain. Maybe the song could make her feel better.

 

Chilnyeoneul mannatjyo

Amudo uriga ireoke

Swipge ibyeolhal jureun mollatjyo

 

We met for seven years

No one knew we would say goodbye this easily

However we still separated

 

-flashback-

"Yoong do you still feel sick?"

"It really hurts oppa,"

" Yoong, you have to be strong,"

"Oppa, can you sing a song for me?"

"Wae?"

"I feel better when I heard oppa sing,"

"What kind of song do you want to hear?"

"7 years of love,"

"Okay then,”

 

chilnyeoneul mannatjyo

amudo uriga ireoke

swipge ibyeolhal jureun mollatjyo

geuraedo urineun heeojyeo beoryeotjyo

gin sigan ssahawatdeon gieogeul namginchae

urin eojjeom neomu eorinnaie

seororeul manna gidaenneunji molla

byeonhaeganeun uri moseupdeureul

gamdanghagi eoryeowonneunjido

ibyeolhamyeon apeudago hadeonde

geureongeotdo neukkilsuga eobseotjyo

geujeo geunyang geureongabwa hamyeo damdamhaenneunde

 

We met for seven years

No one knew we would say goodbye this easily

However we still separated

With the memories we built for a long time, now gone

How did we at such a young age

Meet each other, I don’t even remember how

Difficult for us to handle the maps of our changing selves

They said saying goodbyes are painful

But I didn’t even have time to feel that

I just thought this is the way staying composed

But I cried

-end of flashback-

 

 

ureotjyo uuu sigani gamyeonseo naegejun

aswiume geuriume naetteutgwaneun dareun

naui mameul bomyeonseo

cheoeumen chinguro daeumeneun yeoninsairo

heeojimyeon gakkaseuro chingusairaneun

geu mal jeongmal matneunde


Time passed it gave me a simple yearning

Different from what my mind was seeing

At first friends then next as lovers

We said we’d stay as friends even if we separated

 

I sang it sincerely from my heart. I then remember the little Yoona who would asked for me to sing for her everytime she felt her illness. Then she will sleep in my arms after I finished singing.

I hope, Yoona now can feel better after heard I’m singing. I looked at her and smile.  She looked at me intensely.

"Who are you, actually?" she asked suddenly.

But before I could answer her question, she grabs my hand tighter. She screamed in agony.

"Yoong, what happened? Yoong!"

Yoona seems lost her consciousness. She gripped my hand very tight. She also tugged at her hair. She screamed in pain.

"Yoona calm down, Yoong be strong!" I said, embraced her in my hug. Yoona now biting her lower lip, and it’s start to bleeding.

"Yoong, what are you doing? Yah! Stop it, you could hurt yourself, "

Yoona didn’t heard my words. She kept biting her lip. More blood out of .

"Yoong, please stop,"

I couldn’t bear to see Yoona like this. I pulled Yoona's body and then, I kissed her.

"Hmpph,"

I tried to hold my pain because now Yoona is biting my lip. Very hard. I don’t care if my lip wound. A moments later Yoona release her lips from mine. She sit down and begin to cry. She holds her head again. I walked over her and hugged her. I buried her head in my chest.

"Yoong, please be strong." I said, her hair.

Yoona holds my hand tightly. Yoong, have not you cured of your pain? But why now are you like this? Yoona suddenly let go of my hand. Then her body was dropped into the couch.

"Yoong!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

* * *

 

 

Hello, chapter 4 is updated. Sorry if it’s too short. Thanks for being subscribers and readers. I think this story is about to end soon. I’m sure some of you hope for Changyoon in this story, but I think I wouldn’t make that one, kekeke sorry. Okay, please comments! Thank you ^^