I Still Love You

I Still Love You

Because our happy and good times keep passing me by,
Because I feel like I will regret this till I die,
I have something to tell you right now

 

I ran out of my room to Yoona’s room.

"Doctor Choi" I said when I saw Minho come out of her room.

"How is she?" I asked him.

"She was bleeding in her brain. This might be because she remembered something powerful so suddenly,"

"Then is she would be fine?"

"We have to do surgery to be able to restore her blood circulation,"

I took a deep breath. Dear God, please save Yoona.

"But Kyuhyun-ssi, it is seems like she will be able to remember you again,"

I immediately looked at Minho, make sure what I just had heard was true.

"Yoona had never experienced this before. So I conclude that you’re the one who make her like this. But, I really hope she will be remember you again.”

I'm so speechless. Is this true? Is this really true? Yoona will be remember me again?

 

 

* * *

 

 

Whenever you want to come back, you can come back to me
Because I love you

 

30 minutes passed and I have nothing to do except walked back and forth in front of the operating room. I can’t wait for the results of Yoona’s operations.

"Calm down Kyu. I’m sure Yoona will be fine," Changmin said tries to comfort me.

"NO! I can’t calm down! How can I calm down when the girl I love are struggling between her life and death!!"

"KYU!" Changmin called me firmly.

I took a deep breath. I sat on the floor like a frustrated person.

"I'm afraid, how if  Yoona can’t pass it?" I muttered.

"Calm down Kyu. Yoona has been through it before, and she succeeded, "

"But this time is different,"

"Yoona is a strong girl. She'll get through."
 

 

A few moments later, Minho came out of the operating room. We immediately ran towards him.

"How is Yoona?" I said impatiently.

"The operation was succes. But now Yoona is still unconscious,"

I breathed a sigh of relief. Thank God, You've saved Yoona.

"So, is it possible to Yoona to remember Kyuhyun now?”

Changmin’s questions hit me back. Yes, will she remember me?

"We don’t know until Yoona back to her conscious," Minho said.

I bowed my head. Once again, I hope a miracle will come to me and Yoona.

 

* * *
 

I sat on the bed next to Yoona. I looked at her peaceful face. It's been two days since the operation day, and she still uncoscious.

"Yoong, until when are you going to sleep like this? Please wake up,"

I grabbed her hand. I felt warm from her hands.

"Yoong, I'm sorry to leave you for too long. I even couldn’t keep my promises to you. I’m really sorry. Maybe, is a punishment for me. Punishment because I didn’t stay by your side when you need me. I'm sorry Yoong,"

Tears began to trickle down on my cheeks.

"Please wake up Yoong. I don’t care if you will remember me or not. I don’t mind if you treat me like a stranger. Because, whatever you think about me, I still love you."I buried my head in Yoona’s bed, trying to hold back the tears that kept flowing down on my cheeks.

I smiled bitterly. How pathetic I am?

Suddenly I felt Yoona’s hand moving in my grip. I lift my head and staring at her.

"Yoong, are you awake?” I said, touching her forehead.

"O. . Op. . Pa. . "

"Yoong, you awake?"

Yoona slowly began to open her eyes.

"Yoong, you finally woke up. Thank God," I said happily.

"O. . ppa. . "

I her hair.

"Changmin isn’t here. He had to attend an important meeting," I said.

"Oppa. . "

"What do you need? You can ask me," I said gently.

"Kyu. . Kyuhyun oppa. . "

. . .

. . .

I was surprised to hear it. Is it true what I hear just now? Is Yoona who calling me oppa?

"Yoong,"

"Kyuhyun oppa. . "

Yoona looked at me deeply.

"Yoong, you. . "

"Kyuhyun oppa, saranghaeyo. . "

. . .

. . .

. . .

What? Am I dreaming? I looked back at her. She smiled at me. The same smile as 16 years ago.

"Yoong, did you remember me?” I said doubtfully.

She then nodded her head slowly.

I stepped on my own foot, making sure that what just happen is real. And, Ouch! I’m not dreaming. Yoona is really remember me.

"Yoong, it is true? You . . "

“Yes, I remember you, o . . ppa . .”

I smiled. It was like a dream to me.

"Sorry for being cold to you oppa," she said.

"Kwaenchana. It's not your fault," I said, her hair again.

"You're not going to leave me again, right?"

"I promise, from now on I will always be by your side,"

"Really?"

"Of course,"

"I don’t believe you."

"Wae?"

"Because you can’t keep your promise before," she said then she pouts.

She’s so cute. Oh, how can I explain how much I miss her pouts? I smiled.

"Then what should I do to make you believe me?” I said as I pinched her cheek.

"YAH, appo! I’m a patient here," she said as she winced in pain.

I smiled at her. She really back to Im Yoona 16 years ago. Im Choding. My lovely Im Choding.

"So what? I'm also a doctor here," I .

"Aish, you're so arrogant," she said, pinching my arm.

I giggled. Really, I can’t stop my smiling. She then shifted her gaze from me. I grabbed her hand with my both hands.

"Yoong, will you be my girlfriend?" I said sincerely.

Yoona looked at me, shocked. She looked at me deeply, but then she smiled sweetly at me.

"Are you going to give me a promises again?"

"Ani, this time I'll prove to you that I loved a girl named Im Yoona,"

She smiled. I was silent waiting for her answer.

"Err, since you force me, then I'll take you," she said.

"What? I never force you!" I protested.

"All right then, so I don’t accept you," she then removed her hand from my grip.

I smiled. Im Yoona how can you tease me like this at this time?

"Really? Are you sure? You will not regret rejecting me?” I said as I my face closer to her.

"Yah YAH! What are you doing? I am a patient here, remember?" she said, her face just a centimenter  away from me.

"I told you, I'm also a doctor here," I said to her still my face.

"Well, um. Well, what would you do if I reject you?" She said, looking at me.

"I'm going to kiss you," I said with a smirk.

She seemed surprised by what I said.

"Well, then do it. I still don’t want to be your girlfriend," she said as she her face to me. She smiled. A bright smile.

Peck!

I kissed her lips briefly. She smiled.

"Yoona-ah, saranghae."

"Nado saranghae, oppa."

 

* * *

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hello! Long time no see! Aaah, finally I can finish this story. Sorry for make all you guys wait too long. I'm really busy at school. But, since I have a new subscribers here, so I force myself to update this story. Sorry, if the story is too short. Hope you'll like it. Maybe I will make a sequel later. Thanks for support me! ^^

Enjoy reading ~