He Doesn't Get It (G-Ri)

Shot After Shot

Title: He Doesn't Get It

Rating: PG

 

 

"It will only be for a little bit, plus with all your solo work you're doing soon you won't even notice i'm gone!" Seungri repeated for what seemed like the hundredth time as he tried to pack his bag for Japan. 

 

"No." His leader grabbed the shirt he was about to fold and tossed it on the ground. 

 

"Hyung! I'm going!" He yelled frustrated. 

 

"No you're not!" 

 

"Yes I am!" 

 

"NO" 

 

"YES" 

 

"NO NO NO" Ji-Yong dumped all of the mankae's clothes on the ground. 

 

"OH MY GOD. STOP BEING SO IMMATURE!" Seungri screamed while picking up his clothes throwing them angrily back into his bag. 

 

"I WILL IF YOU STAY." The leader s his arms around the younger man's waist. "JAPAN IS SO FAR AWAY! WHAT IF SOMETHING BAD HAPPENS TO YOU AND I'M NOT HERE TO PROTECT YOU?!" He squeezed him tightly. 

 

"H-hyung you're squeezing me to death - I can't breathe" 

 

“Oh sorry.” He loosened his grip but still held onto him.

 

“You’re acting like i’m going into the military...” Seungri sighed as his leader buried his head on his sweater. “Why do you even care so much? All you do is bully me.” He shrugged the clinging man off him.

 

You still don’t get it...” Ji-Yong thought to himself frowning as he watched his love pack his bags. Bags Seungri will drag to Japan and never come back. “Aisshh…what if he likes it so much over there he’ll never come back. I remember him saying he really enjoyed Tokyo when we went there on tour. And he likes the food!- what if he meets a girl…no no no. He’s mine!

 

“Mankae!” Young Bae walked in. “The van is here to take you to the airport-“

 

“No no no. I’ll drive you.” Ji-Yong quickly offered.

 

“Ani. If everyone see’s your Bentley it will just cause even more press. I just want to get to the plane smoothly.” He picked up his bag. “Plus if you drive me. You’d either take the long way or drive super slow so I’ll miss my flight.”

 

“Ahh, Ji-Yong, you trying to make the mankae stay?” Young Bae smirked at his leader.

 

Young Bae got it.

 

But Seungri didn’t.

 

“Okay this is it.” Seungri quickly hugged all of his bandmates before stopping at Ji-Yong. Ji-Yong hugged his mankae tightly and held back his tears.

 

Don’t go…Have a good trip! Be safe…please don’t leave me. I’ll miss you!.. I need you. Be on your best behavior… You’re mine remember that.”

 

“Ne, ne.” Seungri nodded. “I’ll do my best hyung! I’ll miss you too! Good luck on your album and remember to eat.”

 

“I love you..” Ji-Yong said softly.

 

“I love you too, hyung!” Seungri smiled and then grabbed his bag and walked out with Young Bae.

 

And like that Seungri was gone. Ji-Yong walked off to his room and began to cry.

 

Ji-Yong loves Seungri.

 

Seungri doesn’t get it.  

 

 

If I was going to take one of these oneshots and turn into a full blown story, which one would you'd like to see?