Mine (G-Ri/Topri)

Shot After Shot

 

Title: Mine

Rating: PG-13

 

Choi Seunghyun adjusted his strap on his book bag nervously as he walked through the school gates. It was his first day of college and he completely new to this town. He knew no one. And today he would have to find people to hang out with and socialize with, which was something he lacked skills in.

 

He glanced down at his schedule pursing his lips as he tried to figure out his which room his first class was in. “Hmmm…” His eyes wandered down the hall as he walked about.

 

This was college. Not high school. So he didn’t expect anyone to run up to him and ask him if he needed help or if he was new. Plus he was too stubborn to ask anyone for directions.  “Aissh where is it?!” He exclaimed silently. “AH! There it is! B15. Music Studies. Class doesn’t start in thirty minutes what to do-oh what’s that?” He thought as he peeked into the door window to see a younger man playing a grand piano. He had short black hair that stopped at his ears, manly yet boyish facial features, and dark brown eyes that were surrounded by dark circles underneath.

 

The man was breath taking...Almost as breath taking as his piano skills. Seunghyun slowly found himself spacing out, staring at the piano player.

 

“And that’s when I said, no I can’t work on Friday-what the?” A voice halted. “Hey you.” He walked in front of the window breaking Seunghyun from his trance. Seunghyun looked down at the man bellow him. He had slicked back blond hair, piercings sticking out of his ears, tattoos almost every inch over his arms, and he smelt like perfume and cigarettes. The man was Kwon Ji-Yong. And Seunghyun had just got on his bad side. “Eyes off my babe!”

 

“Huh? I was just looking at the guy on the piano not your girlfriend-“

 

“The guy on the piano is MINE” Ji-Yong literally growled at Seunghyun.

 

“Huh?-“

 

“You think he’s cute?  Of course he’s ing cute but he’s MINE!”

 

“Yah Ji-Yong!” Ji-Yong’s friend yelled. “Come on.”

 

“Fine..but if you touch him or even look at him again I will kick your ..” Ji-Yong glared at him and walked away.

 

“Geeez...”

 

 

“Alright Mr. Choi..let’s see where you can sit. Ah! We can put the Seunghyun’s together” The teacher chuckled. “Seungri, raise your hand.”

 

To Seunghyun’s surprise the man who was playing piano and the reason he got a death threat from the punk in the hall was raising his hand smiling. “Hi I’m Lee Seunghyun, but you can call me Seungri. I haven’t seen you around are you new?” He held out his hand for him to shake but kept hearing Ji-Yong’s voice in the back of his head.

 

“I’m Choi Seunghyun, but you can call me TOP. And I’m not allowed to touch you.” Seunghyun said while getting his book and binder out of his bag.

 

“Huh?” Seungri looked at him confused.

 

“Your boyfriend.”

 

“What did that idiot do now?!” Seungri ran his fingers through his hair furiously. “Aiggoo I just can’t with that babo!” He pulled out his cell phone and began texting furiously while cursing under his breath. “Look whatever Ji-Yong said..I’m sorry. He’s just really protective of me…”

 

“You can say that again.”

 

“He’s a nice guy I promise.” Seungri reassured.

 

“Mhmm..” Seunghyun focused on his work.

 

After the dismissal bell rang Ji-Yong came running in, stopped in front of Seungri’s desk, and picked up his books like it was a daily routine. “Hey mankae! I missed you~” He kissed his love’s cheek.

 

“Hyung. This is my new music partner Choi Seunghyun.” Seungri turned toward Seunghyun who was trying to get away.

 

“We’ve met” Ji-Yong glared at Seunghyun.

 

“He’s going to eat lunch with us today.” Seungri beamed.

 

“What?!” Seunghyun and Ji-Yong said in unison.

 

“This way~!” Seungri dragged Seunghyun and Ji-Yong to the table where his friends had already been sitting at. “Seunghyun, this is Young Bae and Daesung” He pointed at the two other men sitting at the table.

 

“Oh! You’re the guy that Ji-Yong was yelling at this morning!” Young Bae chuckled. “Sorry bout him man. He’s a little nuts about the mankae and slightly messed up in the brain. We’re trying to get him checked.”

 

“I’m sitting right here.” Ji-Yong snapped angrily at the mohawked man and tighten his grip on Seungri’s hand.

 

“ow ow ow~” Seungri whined.

 

“OMO! I’m sorry baby..” Ji-Yong quickly kissed his hand and began to rub it. “I didn’t mean to hurt you..”

 

“I know you didn’t. It’s alright.” Seungri smiled softly at him and continued eating. Seunghyun just stared at the couple in disbelief.

 

How did a guy like Ji-Yong get someone as nice as Seungri? Seungri was so simple compared to Ji-Yong. Ji-Yong was loud, flamboyant, and mean. While Seungri was plain, quiet, and kind.

 

I don’t get it.  

 

Ji-Yong noticed Seunghyun staring again and began to get up to yell something but Seungri effortlessly grabbed his shirt and pulled back down. “Eat.” Seungri pointed to Ji-Yong’s food and the punk instantly obeyed.

 

“Ahhh I’m so full.” Daesung rubbed his stomach. “Food’s pretty good here huh?” He patted Seunghyun’s back.

 

“I’ll take everyone’s tray.” Seungri volunteered.

 

“No no I got it.” Seunghyun interjected grabbing the tray away from him.

 

“No it’s okay I got it.” Seungri grabbed onto the tray trying to take it away from him.

 

“It’s okay! I got it-WOAH.” Seunghyun pulled to hard with the tray making the two of them fall. Seungri landed on top of him brushing his lips onto his. Ji-Yong saw the kiss and became furious.


 

“JI JI JI JI!” Daesung and Young Bae tried grabbing the man but they were too late.

 

Seungri got off of him quickly and Ji-Yong grabbed onto Seunghyun’s collar. “You kissed him…”

 

“It was an accident!” Seunghyun yelled.

 

“YAH HYUNG.” Seungri tried tugging him away.

 

“Seungri, let me kick his and then will go get ice cream or something” Ji-Yong said calmly and then returned to kicking Seunghyun’s .

 

“JI-YONG. STOP.” Seungri began to cry and instantly Ji-Yong let go of the man and hugged his mankae.

 

“Shhh don’t cry. I’m sorry. Baby don’t cry…”

 

Seungri calmed down and made Ji-Yong apologize to Seunghyun about a hundred times and Young Bae and Daesung walked the injured man to the nurse.

 

“I’m going home..” Seungri sighed.

 

“Wait” Ji-Yong grabbed onto Seungri’s wrist and pushed him against the wall pinning him with his arms around the younger man’s head. The elder leaned his lips to the boy’s lips, kissing him softly. He ran his tongue over Seungri's lips as he chuckled. “What are you doing?”

 

“I’m trying to get rid of him on your lips and claiming what’s mine…mine mine mine..” He kissed him all over his face as his lover laughed lightly.

 

“Mine.”

 

“Yours.” Seungri leaned forward and kissed him back lovingly. “I love you.”

 

“I love you more.”