Best Friends

A Friendship that Never Breaks

Onew's POV:

My Bestfriend? Definitely JongHyun. He is also my dorky buddy Teehee. What can I say? I know that he'll be my best friend for life. A friend that is dear to me... he is more important to me than anyone else... even my own life.

JongHyun's POV:

C'mon! You don't even need to ask who is my bestfriend, do you? Of course, it's Jinki! I'm the only person who can call him Onew! Just joking~! He is my treasure yeah? Any hardships we would overcome them together! Yeah Together. We can never be seperated. He is my one and only best friend.

                                                                            ~~~~~~

 

During lesson,

JongHyun: Onew Hyung~ I'm hungry let's eat fries again!

Onew: Okie~

Jonghyun opened a bag of fries and Onew put the textbook up on the table so that the teacher wont notice them. She hardly ever notices her students anyway. 

J: Hmm, tasty.. hyung, have some!

Just then, the discipline master came into the classroom for a spot check. Both of them didn't realise he was here until he caught them red handed.

DM: Both of you stand up! What do you think you are doing!

Jonghyun, who was witty, answered: Mr Lee~ We're so hungry, cant you let us go for just once??

DM: Both of you come to my office for detension. UNDERSTAND ME?!

Both Onew and Jonghyun were frightened. Onew quickly said: Yes...

The DM left after the spot check and their sleepy teacher continue teaching without even telling them anything. Jonghyun stuck his tongue out at the DM. Onew then nudged his fist hard at Jonghyun's arm.

J: Ouch...Hyung, let's eat again! TeeHee~

O: Ya! Pabo! Let's eat later XD

                                                                              ~~~~~~

Both of them were cleaning the corridors for their detension earlier.

J: Hyung! I hate the DM...

O: Well stop being so whiney and clean faster. You were the one who is at fault!

J: Hyung! You ate with me too!

O: Well, I was hungry too... anyway I like chicken better than your chips!!

J: Then dont eat Hyung! Hmph...

DM: CLEAN FASTER! The whole worls is waiting!!

Both of them glared at each other but started laughing at their own self.

J: I guess I would have to bring chicken next time...

O: That's my Jonghyun!

and he shuffled Jonghyun's hair.

                                                                                ~~~~~~

O: I'm so tired! And I still have alot more homework... I'll call Jonghyun.

J: What's up hyung? You miss me so much that you have to call me late at night? <3~

O: Pabo... It's because of you I'm home late...

J: Moerayo? You ate with me too!

O: Arraso Arraso!! Na chalmu seo. Ya, tell me how to do questions 8 till 12.

J: That's what I was going to ask you too! I guess great minds think alike? Heh.

O: Yah!! Dont waste my time. If you dont know then I'm hanging up. Bye~!

J: Hyung..! Wait...!!

                                                                                ~~~~~~~

O: Jonghyun ah~! Let's go eat chicken together~!

J: Kay. Wanna call Kibum and Taemin too?

O: Okay. I'll call Minho.

They met at a nearby shopping mall. They met Kibum, whom they nicknamed Key, at a clothes shop.

O: ?! I guess you are still into clothes?

Key: Aniya! These are kinda old-fashioned. Let's go.

Then they met both Minho and Taemin at a cafe.

J: Wow! You guys are already starting without your hyungs? ILL-Mannered kids...

Minho: Tae was hungry so I ate with him first. Minho was pissed off by Jonghyun's comment. He dont really like to joke around with them ... maybe except for with Taemin.

O: Ah! I'm hungry too~Minho yah! Treat your hyung chicken?

M: You are wasting your breath hyung... Go buy yourself!!

                                                                                 ~~~~~~~~

All of them started discussing about school.

K: *Yawns* Let's change the subject. You know I hate school more than anything...

Jonghyun then Hi-5ed with Key: Same here... Onew hyung and I got detention yesterday too... 

Taemin: Wow. I guess when I reach your grades, I would be mashed potatoes by then!

The whole table laughed at Taemin's innocent joke.

M: With my high jump trainning, I'm more tired than ever!

J: Haish! Minho yah! Dont boast Okay? Be thankful that you can high jump with that... height...

M: You wanna switch bodies with me?

J: Why not?! Anything for the height!

M: Nah. I dont want to live like a dinosaur for the rest of my life.

J: Yah!!

                                                                              ~~~~~~~~

Onew was thinking of their conversation earlier on.

Hmm... everyone is so stressed... not only me. Well, guess I have to work harder for my grades... How about Jonghyun? Man.. he's so relax... the exam is around the corner...

Onew called Jonghyun and he did not pick up.

Huh? Jonggie's asleep already? Guess he must be tired after all...XD

He then send a text to Jonghyun: 

Pabo. Sleep earlier and study more often~Nights!!

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Well that;s about it. My first chapter only expresses their friendship more~ Keep up with my story to find out more~ The real story is going to start soon~