Training

A Friendship that Never Breaks

Ah~Ah~ah~ah~......Eh~Eh~~ Eh~

Jonghyun strained his voice to reach the highest note possible. Mr Park Min Jae was coaching him on the high notes. He was very pleased.

Mr Park: Kim Jonghyun?

Jonghyun: Ne, Park Min Jae sshi?

Mr P: I'm deeply impressed by your singing. I'm happy that we have found a rare talent like you, Jonghyun. It's been two hours continously since we've been practising, are you okay?

J: Two hours is not a problem for me, Park Min Jae sshi. I can go on for hours.

Mr P: No no. You should rest your throat abit. See you tomorrow.

J: Ne? Oh ne.. ne Teacher.

                                                                       ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So you are the new trainee?

A boy who is 4 years older than Jonghyun asked him.

J: Ne... I just came here.

Boy: Well, good luck to you then. I'm debuting tomorrow! Please support me!

J: Wow! That's great! Hope you become successful!

Boy: Sure... I hope... I hope you make it too.

Jonghyun was feeling awkward. Why was the boy looking so gloomy when he is debuting tomorrow?

                                                                     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Onew: So how's your trainning going?

J: Great so far. The voice trainer is very kind. He praised me.

O: Orh. So when are you debuting?

J: I'm far from debuting, Hyung. Don't you know anything about the agencies?

O: Maybe.

J: What do you mean maybe??

O: Maybe I do or I don't. You are in KJE now?

J: Hyung, I've told you a million times.

O: Sorry, I was just distracted by thinking how kind your vocal coach is.

J: Hyung! You're so mean!!

                                                                   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jonghyun was very hardworking. He gets up at 7 in the morning to practice and go to school at 8pm. He would come back from school and practice his dancing. He was very tired but his determination was up ahead. I have to do this...

One day, Jonghyun overheard the voice coach talking to a dance instructor.

Voice coach: Min Jun, how is Jonghyun with you.

Dance instructor: He's great! I've never met a trainee like him... he's excellent.

V: I think so too. He's very hardworking. I like his attitude. Very mature boy.

D: I think he'll be the fastest trainee to debut... maybe he'll just take two months to complete his trainning.

A smile appeared on Jonghyun's angelic face. He felt so good of himself. See... I can do it...

V: Yes, but Min Jun... remember...

D: Yes I know... I hope it won't turn out like that...

Huh? What did...?

Suddenly, the voice coach appeared in front of him.

V: Jonghyun! Why... When were you here?

J: Just now coach... I wanted to practice more...

V: It's late... you should get some rest...

J: Huh? Oh... If you say so... Okay. I'll work hard!

The voice coach smiled and nodded. The dance instructor pat his back. Jonghyun felt encouraged but he was still confused with their conversation earlier. Why would they praise me and then say 'remember' and why was the DI feeling sorry for me?

                                                             ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jonghyun was thinking of calling Onew but instead he called home. Jonghyun was startled when he heard his father's voice and quickly hung up. Maybe I should just call Jinki Hyung.

J: Hyung, are you still awake?

O: Yes, why?

J: Nothing, I've just been feeling a bit lonely here.

O: We just saw each other before you went home. And now you're lonely...?

J: Hyung...

O: Yeah...

J: Have you ever...

O: Hmm?

J: Ah... nevermind.

O: What?

J: Hyung... do you think I'll succeed?

O: If you believe in yourself and work hard... You'll succeed. Remember our tall friend's motto: Miracle is another name for hard work.

J: Hahaha... Thanks Hyung.

O: Take care yeah? I notice your eye bags are getting bigger.

J: Sure. See you tomorrow.

O: See you. Good Night...

When Onew hung up, he couldn't help but think that Jonghyun was thinking about something else. Is he getting bullied? No... he wouldn't let people bully him... Ah... forget it... Jonggie is fine...

And when he laid down on his bed to think again: I just hope he is fine...

____________________________________________________________________________________________

The suspense... XD Okay! Hope you look forward to the next chapter!