Surrender...

Need to be next to you

She watched in contempt as she enter hear house is a smile on her face. Later she hear a familiar music being played.

Hearing the song made her despise the girl even more. She sees her as a hypocrite and selfish brat.

She reach for her phone and dialed a number.

 

“Yeoboseo?” answered the other line but she didn’t say anything.

 

“Yeoboseo?” the girl from the other line repeated she could hear a bit of irritation making her smirk.

 

“Yah! Are you playing a trick on me again? Yeoboseo… I…” she said in a teasing yet familiar way like taking to someone close.

 

Does he call her often?

 

Her irritation with her brewed even more. That girl is ruining everything. All the hard work oppa had done for years.

She knew she need to save him. Her oppa is now blinded by that sly fox.

She knew she’s working her way to the industry and she’s just using him to get what she want.

It is her duty as a fan and someone who really love him to protect him and his dream.

 

“Stay away from our Oppa or I would ruin that pretty face of yours” She said in an angry voice.

 

“I don’t know what you’re talking about. You might got the wrong number.” She said in that innocent voice.

 

The shameless witch is playing the clueless victim but she won’t buy her act.

 

“Is that how you get him? Playing all innocent you scheming . I would kill you if you take Leeteuk-oppa from us.”

 

After saying that she saw him. He was in front of her door… again… as he had always does in the past months.

Always secretly going to that woman’s house.

She could see him smile as the girl open the door… the girl responded with a hug followed by a kiss…

The door closed she could feel tears fall from her eyes.

She waited for hours outside in the cold patiently praying for him to come out, but it’s already dawn when he left.

Heartbroken and blinded of the desire to protect her idol,

She throw a bag of pig’s blood in the girl’s door then left a stabbed picture and a note.

 

I warned you !

---------------------------------------------

Sora is walking in dazed to her university. The sight of her stabbed photo and blooded door still in his mind.

This can only mean one thing someone is aware of her relation with Leeteuk and he/she is not happy about it.

She bit her lower lips. Her first thought is that this might affect her husband’s career, his dreams.

 

There are still no news about it maybe he/she is still keeping the information.

He/she is Leeteuk’s fan they are still protecting him that means their target is me…

 

“Unnie!” Sora almost jumps as she felt an arm link with her.

 

She looks at the pretty girl with a bright smile beside her. She had a long black hair matches her white outfit.

The girl pout when Sora looks at her in confusion.

 

“Unnie~ you don’t remember me? It’s me Soo jin, Yoon Soo Jin, we met yesterday.” The girl shows her a photocard of Super Junior.

 

“Ah right Soo jin-ah… mianhaeyo I have some things in mind. Why are you here?”

 

“Gwaenchanhayo, Are you studying here Unnie?”

 

“Neh.”

 

Soo jin Smiles. “Then could you help me. I am not familiar with the place I am looking for my friend”

 

“Why don’t you call her? Do you have her number?”

 

“Andwae! I am planning to surprise her so I don’t want her to know I’m here.”

 

“Arasso, but the university is big it would be hard for you to look for your friend.”

 

“Can I go with you first? Maybe while walking around I’ll find her.”

 

“But I had a class later…”

 

“Unnie Jebbal~ I don’t know anyone here. Dowajuseyo jebbal.” She plead as she tag on Sora’s arm.

Sora suddelly felt her nails piercing through her skin.

 

“Awww~” Sora pulled her arms and saw red marks in her skin. There had been small scratches that so visible in her white skin.

 

“Ommo… Mianhaeyo Unnie I didn’t mean to hurt you.” Soo jin apologies looking so guilty.

 

“Gwaenchanhayo, it was an accident any way. You can walk with me till my room is that ok?”

 

She nodded with a smile. “Gomowo Unnie”

---------------------------------

“Ahhh!” Sora squeal as a pair of hands wraps around her waist the moment she enter her house.

 

She was leaning against the hard door, and something hard and heavy are pressing against her felt one hand move to to silence her.

 

“Gwaechanha, it’s me.” Leeteuk said followed by turning on the light.

“Mian I didn’t mean to scare you.” He give his a quick peck in the lips then looks at her with proud smile.

 

“What are you doing here? I thought you have a schedule tonight.”

 

“Don’t you miss me?” he pulled her closer and looks at her with a pout.

 

She stared at him and concede “bogoshipo”

She moves closer to give him a kiss but he instantly step back.

He started to fan himself then went to the kitchen looking for a drink. Sora just looks at him in confusion.

She went towards him but he tries to escape.

 

“Yah Park Jeongsu-ssi! What do you think you’re doing?” She said when she catch up on him.

She tried to catch his glaze but he stubbornly avoiding her eyes.

 

“Are you avoiding me?”

 

“Ani.”

 

Sora moves a step closer while Leeteuk step back.

 

“What’s wrong?” She wipes the sweat forming in his forehead.

 

He suddenly become stiff then lightly pushed her away.

 

“Yah!”

 

Leeteuk took deep breaths. He can’t fully concentrate. His mind is going wild when she’s so close.

He doesn’t know if he could trust himself. His wife the death of him

 

“Give me a minute…” he glance at her “Ok make that five. I’ll need time compose myself.”

 

She giggles he really looks so cute and tense. She raised up her hand to his face gave it a squeeze then plants a kiss on his lips.

 

“Sora-ra you shouldn’t be doing this. If you do this how could I control myself?” Leeteuk complain.

 

She smiled at him then stared straight in his eyes.

 

“I don’t remember telling you to control yourself”

 

She saw when his eyes went wide in disbelief. She swears she didn’t know where those words came from.

She didn’t know what had gotten into her to have such courage to say those words.

 

“You’re tempting me.” He whined this time looking at her.

 

His eyes show desire and at the same time he looks uncomfortable. More than being uncomfortable, he looks guilty and embarrassed.

 

“Stop testing me, Sora-ra. I promised myself I will not touch you until you truly love me.”

 

She smiled at him. She appreciates how considerate he is with her. He always prioritized her feelings.

Assuring her that the love he had for her… a love she never had before. The same feeling she wants to show him now.

She wrapped her arms around his waist, he stiffened.

She moved closer she noticed his adams apple moved and his breathing get uneven. She leans in and gave him a kiss.

He didn’t response. Sora was about to pull away but she felt a pair of hands holding her close.

He clashes his lips against hers. Her scent filled him… intoxicating him, seducing him to succumb even further.

He felt her hand in his arms then up to his shoulders. His hand now found its way to under her shirt touching her slowly on her .

She felt shiver in her spine upon feeling her warm hand.

His tongue and lips memorized every corner of . and nipping and sometimes even .

There kiss becomes passionate… more deeper.

Her suddenly felt weak she wraps her arms around his neck for support. His breathing gets rugged.

 

“W-We shouldn’t be doing this.” He said but his body seems to have a mind of his own.

 

One of his hands caressed her back more trailing its way to unclip her bra.

She closed her eyes in embarrassment. His lips left hers. She senses his hot breath against her neck followed by a trail of kisses.

 

“Stop me please.” He pleads but she just pulled him closer.

 

Her hands start to explore trying to match his actions. One of her hand moves its way to his chest.  

She loves the feeling of his strong muscle under her skin. She helped him pulled his shirt off.

She stared at his bared body for a while this is the first time she ever seen a half guy in person.

He let her touch him with curiosity. She looks so cute embarrassed yet amazed.

She innocently stared kissing his neck.

Her other hand caressing his chest… down to his waist until it found her way towards the waist band of the pants his wearing.

He held her hand the raised her head into another kiss. His hands start his own exploration and made its way to her .

He started caressing the right mount earning a y mourned from her lips.

he knew he should stop Sora was just overwhelmed but her body is so addictive.

She continuously slides down. He lifts her up into the bed.

 

“Sora, please make me stop.” He begs while giving wet kisses in her neck living tiny marks along the way.

 

His lips found its way through one of her . She reached for his hair pulling him closer to her body.

She could feel his poking her in between as he started to grind himself on her.

 

“Mmmm… Jeongsu-ssi…” she moaned.

 

“I am giving you a last chance. Please make me stop.” He pleads for the final time as he knew only her could stop him.

Even if it would kill him if she wants his to stop he will. Just one word.

 

“This isn’t right.” He whispered more to himself.

But his kisses already sent out Sora’s reservations out of the window. All she knew is she’s with the guy she love and loves her back.

The guy she is willing to give her all to… her husband… Park Jeongsu.

 

“I need you… Please” She said followed by a hot kiss on his lips.

 

“You sure you won’t regret this?”

 

“I won’t” she answered with a smile.

------------------------------------------------

Happy 3rd TeukSora Anniversary!!!