Acceptance

Need to be next to you

Still Sept 2007

------------------------

Leeteuk pulled away from her and look straight into her eyes.

 

“W-Why did… D-Did you just…” He said stuttering.

 

Sora bites her lower lips and looked away.

 

He held her hands and with all the courage he had he whispered to her.

 

 “Sora-ra, saranghamnida. I want to protect you as your man would you let me?”

 

She looked at him with fear. In front of her is the only man she ever let in her life.

 

“Stay away from our Oppa, ...”

 

“Sora-ra, saranghamnida. I want to protect you as your man”

 

All her life she had always been felt unloved and abandoned yet not once did Leeteuk ever make her feel that way.

From the very beginning, he had been very patient with her. Insisting to stay with her as her friend… her husband,

This guy in front of her for him she could take the risk.

 

She slowly nods her head.

 

“Yes”

 

His eyes widen. “Chincha?”

She lets out a smile.

 

He quickly pulled her waist and crash his lips against hers… her scent filled his nostrils.

She rests her hands on his hard chest…

As she closes her eyes he started to move his lips. He started , and pushing his tongue to get through…

At first she didn’t respond making him nervous. He wanted to move away but something is pulling him back.

For his last attempt to get a respond he trailed his hand on her nape. He slowly massages her nape as his thumb brush in her jaw line.

A small gasp escape from he took the opportunity to slip in his tongue.

Her feet start to weaken before she slips he lift her up and place her on the couch. Her back touched the soft cushion.

His tongue starts to wander around … her arms then snakes around his neck brushing his hair with her hands.

 

“Hmmm…” she moans softly.

 

He unconsciously bit her lower lip… too excited to taste more of her…

 

“Ahhh” she gasps with a pout.

 

“Mian…” He boyishly scratches his nape.

 

She glared at him then ends up laughing.

 

He pulled her in his arms. He reaches for the stubborn loss hair in her face then smile.

 

“I can believe you are mine now.  My wife finally… finally.” He rests his head in her shoulder.

 

“Jeongsu-ssi…” She called out awkwardly

 

He lets out a silent laugh. Sora could feel his breath in her skin. She could feel sweat forming in her forehead and neck.

 

“J-jeongsu-ssi”

 

Leeteuk felt her tense up. He knew he shouldn’t rush things when it comes to her. He is just happy that she finally opens up with him.

She finally accepted him in her life not just a temporary part of it not just in name but as a man.

She might not said those words yet but He could fee she felt the same way.

He pulled away from her then give her a quick kiss.

 

“I need to stop now… but your just too adorable.” He steals another kiss.

 

Their moment was interrupted when Leeteuk’s phone rings. Reluctantly he answers it.

 

“Yoboseyo”

 

“Where are you?” Heechul asked from the other line.

 

“I’m with my wife, waeo?”

 

“What have you done to Snow white?”

 

“I didn’t do anything.” But flashback of the hot kiss they share a while ago runs in his minds. His face instantly turned red.

 

“Aist as if I’ll believe that . Make sure to be careful.”

 

“Yah! Yah! I’m not planning anything like that.” He glances at Sora who’s now also turning red and avoiding his eyes.

 

“Should I tell the members that you would stay out tonight?”

 

“Stop teasing already.”

 

He heard him smirk.

 

“Ja enjoy the night, leader-nim.” Heenim said before he cut the line

 

“Yah! Heechul-ssi! Yah!”

 

“Is there any problem?”

 

“Ani, Heechul-ie is just teasing.”

 

Sora held his hand her eyes looking on the floor.

 

“Can you… I mean… if it just possible… ummm… can you stay here for tonight.” After saying the last line she looks up to his face.

 

Surprise is written in his face.

 

“I didn’t mean anything it’s just that I want to spend time with you that’s all.”

 

Leeteuk pulled her to a hug.

 

“Of course I can. There is nowhere I would love than here with you. I wouldn’t mind at all if you’re planning on anything.”

 

His joke earned him another glare and a pinch in the side.

 

“I promise I won’t cross the line. I’m willing to take it slow until the day your heart is fully mine.”

He looks down at his wife. Her eyes are glittering with joy. A nice shade of pink can be seen in her porcelain white skin.

Her red lips are a bit swollen from their kiss and her hair is in a mess. He could only think of one word. Y.

 

“God help me… this girl is tempting me.”

 

Sora giggles as she hugs him.

----------------------------------------------

Sora smile as she lay on her bed. Leeteuk went out early dawn to avoid any one from recognizing him.

He had kept his promise he stayed with her. He held her hand and stole a couple of kisses as they talk for hours.

Then he sung her to sleep in his arms. Sora never felt more safe and secure.

She wanted to stay in that place beside the guy she loves. Yes she love him.

She still don’t have the confidence to say it out last night but she’s sure.

She love him not because she needs him and he’s the only one she has but because he makes her happy

And she also wanted to be his source of happiness. She like seeing him smile. She love the guy that put on all his effort to reach his dream.

The guy that puts on a smile behind his pain. The guy that often got misunderstood yet willing to endure.

Her Husband… Leeteuk… her Jeongsu-ssi.

 

She heard a sudden bam at the door.

She went to checked and found the door covered in blood.

Sora’s picture covered with scratches was on the floor with a note.

 

I had warned you !

-----------------------------------

Sorry for the super late update. >.<