Promise...

Need to be next to you

Late update...

As I have said I've been very busy in the past few days but I'm make sure I'll update whenever I'm available.

Happy to see that Sora's Drama is gaining popularity. I'm watching it right now and I can say it's a great show.

I also lurking in some forums and I found some trolls trying to create issues.

My stand... I love Leeteuk and Sora individually I support them in what ever they do

But I would be more happy if ever I'll see them together in the future.

They are so cute together and complement each other ... Again this is my opinion ^-^V

------------------------------

June 28, 2007

Sora smiled as she looks at the chocolate cake covered with white icing she had baked.

She may not be that good in cooking but she had a talent for baking.

It have been a long time since she baked anything for someone ever since her mother died she doesn’t see any reason to bake until now.

She checked on her phone for the nth time she smiles as she read Leeteuk’s text.

She told him to come to the house tonight she didn’t tell him the reason but still he replied enthusiastically.

She can’t wait till he sees everything she had prepared for him.

This would be an advance celebration for his birthday and at that same time a sign of her appreciation for all the things he did for her.

She have ordered some food from his favorite restaurant and prepared the food in the table.

After everything else is set she went to her room and change.

Sora change her clothes several times before she settle for simple skin tone colored above the knee length dress with white lining on the bottom.

She even applied a light make up to complete her look.

She looks at her self one last time on the mirror before she went out of the room.

She looks at the clock it’s already 8pm Leeteuk would be coming anytime now.

After turning off the light she sat at the sofa.

She kept glancing at the door her ears are even aware of small sounds from the outside.

She also nervously practices on how she would greet him once he has arrived.

 Time pass by slowly… So slowly that she’s starting to get impatient but she can’t call him she can’t let him know about her surprise.

She looks at her phone and sighed. She’s contemplating on calling him when her phone suddenly rings.

A smile escape from her lips as she saw his name from the screen.

Leeteuk once said that they had some kind mental telepathy he said she always call him when he wanted to talk to her right now she think he’s right.

 

“Yeoboseo?”

 

“Yeoboseo, Jungsu-ssi”

 

“I don’t know how to say this…”

 

Sora felt her heart beats fast as she holds her breath while waiting on what she should say.

 

“You’re not coming?”

 

“Aniyo… Ani Sora-ra I’ll come…I’ll be there.” Leeteuk instantly replied.

 

Sora lets out a sigh of relief.

 

“There’s just an urgent matter I need to attend to right now so I’ll be a little late but I promise I’ll come.

I’ll definitely see you.” He insisted.

 

Sora smiled she could imagine his face wile saying that.

 

“Arraso Jungsu-ssi, I understand. I’ll wait for you.”

 

He didn’t reply.

 

“Jungsu-ssi?”

 

“Don’t mind me Sora-ra I’m just happy to hear you say that.” He said followed by a giggle.

 

“Leeteuk oppa. Hurry up!”

 

“I’ll be right over Yoona” Leeteuk replied.

 

Sora brow crease as she heard a girl voice from the other line. She bit her lower lips to suppress her self from asking anything.

 

“Mianhe Sora-ra I need to go now.”

 

She didn’t reply.

 

“Sora-ra?”

 

“I think your busy…”

 

“Jamkkanman, Sora about Yoona…” he interupped.

 

“You don’t need to explain.”

 

“Ani… I don’t need to but I want to. She’s one of the trainees in our company. Their group would be

debuting soon so me and Eun hyuk are helping them out. Please don’t over analyze things.”

 

Sora sighed.

 

“Arraso. I understand.”

 

 

“I’ll see you later.” He promised

 

Sora smiled. “Neh.”

 

She turned off her phone. She looks at the table she prepared.

 

“He will come, Sora. He always keeps his promise.” She encourage herself.

 

She covered the food then her computer to distract herself while she waits for him.

Time and time the image of Leeteuk together with some girls flashed on her mind but she choose to brush it off.

--------------------------

Sora woke up when she heard knocks on her door. She glance on her watched it’s almost 12am.

She quickly arranges herself then ran to the entrance.

 

“Jungsu-ssi…” She instantly greeted as she opened the door.

 

She instantly loss the words she’s about to say as she saw him

 

“Annyeonghaseo Sora-ssi. Leeteuk-ssi won’t be able to make it to night so he asked me to check on you.” Heechul explained.

 

Sora forced a smile but as tears starts to fell from her eyes.

 

Heechul tries to reach out to her but he didn’t know what to do.

 

Sora shook her head.

 

“I’m fine.” She said. “I understand.”