7 years after... She's with me

Need to be next to you

 

Before you read this chapter.

Please disregard the timing. I'm finding inspiration from old articles so don't get confuse.

------------------------------------------------

“Leeteuk, let’s go.”

 

Leeteuk looks up to his Manager hyung. s are already in the dorm.

He still has an individual gig tonight.

He’s keeping himself busy to distract him of unwelcome thought,

but every time he find himself alone he remembers her.

 

“You have any problem?” Jung hoon asked

 

“I’m fine hyung.”

 

“You don’t look fine to me though, you’ve been spacing out lately.”

 

Leeteuk brow furrows. He didn’t notice that.

 

“I’m not.” He denied.

 

“You do.”

 

He was about to argue but he decides against it.

He took his hat and shades when he looks back at his manager he already have a smile on his face.

Kim Jung hoon just shook his head. Leeteuk had always been like that.

Always putting on a smile and keeping everything with himself.

 

They went in the van to go to their next destination. As their van makes their way out of the building the waiting fans starts screaming.

 

“Kyaaaa!!!! Oppa!!!!!!”

 

“Leeteuk oppa look here.” Someone shout from the crowd.

 

He pulls down the window to his side and with a smile he waves back at them.

He loves seeing his fans they always give him strength and he knew for a simple smile he would be able to replay their loyalty.

 

“Leeteuk oppa marry me!!!!” another fan screams.

 

Again he answered with a smile. He had been used hearing those kinds of confession… if they only knew.

 

“Hey that’s my husband!”

 

He heard from the car park on the side of the crowd. His brow crease…

That voice…

Leeteuk looks back to the car. He saw three girls inside. The two girls are nudging the other girl that’s busy hiding besides them.

 He felt the car his riding starts to move but his eyes still on the other vehicle.

 

Is that her?

 

He shook his head. For many years he have wish for that to happen for her to appear in front of him.

To come back to him again…

 

The only reason she might come to you is to get a divorce.

 

Leeteuk frowns at the thought.

 

“Teukie take some rest first,” Jung hoon suggested.

 

“Neh.” He closes his eyes and tries to clear his head.

 

He eyes instantly opens up with the sudden movement of the van.

 

“Is there a problem hyung?”

 

“Just some fans following us.” His manger supplied.

 

Leeteuk looks back and saw a familiar car behind them. The same car he saw outside the SM compound.

The light is hindering him to see the people inside clearly.

 

“Let’s just let them be, Hyung.”

 

“They shouldn’t do that. It’s dangerous.” Jung hoon shook his head.

 

----------------------------------------------

My friends have officially gone mad. How could they do this to me?

 

“Come on Sora –ra will going to be late.” So young tries to pulls her out of the car.

 

“Aniyo.” She protested.

 

We followed him till here. How could they do this? So young should never hold the wheels. Ever!

She drives like a maniac! She had not heard the end of this! For now I would focus on how I could escape.

I would die if Jungsu-ssi sees me like this. God it would be embarrassing.

 

“Sora-ra, Lets go” Bora joins So young in pulling her.

 

“Aniyo! I won’t go in there.”

 

“You will! Oh come on Sora-ra you need to enjoy.” Bora insisted.

 

“She’s right what are you afraid of? Leeteuk oppa don’t know us and besides we are here to watch the showcase the fact

that he’s here is just a bonus for you.”

 

Sora blush her friends didn’t know her connection with Leeteuk so she can’t contest.

She give up what damage could a concert do. She would be sitting beside some other fans.

The chance of him finding her from the crowd would be thin. She lets out a sighs.

 

“Araso we’ll go but you have to promise this will be the last one.”

 

“Neh.” Both Bora and So young answered with a smile.

 

Sora smiled back and all three of them enter the Olympic hall where the debut showcase of EXO will be held on which Leeteuk will be the MC.

They are having so fun. Sora can’t help but laugh while watching her friends’ fangirling on the rookie group.

Every time Leeteuk came to the stage all her attention drawn into him.

This is the closes she had ever been with him for 7 years. She can’t help but smile as she watches him do his job.

She had always known he would make it. He belongs to the stage.

 

 

 

 

Sora’s eyes widen as she heard what Leeteuk just said. Her face turned deep red.

She felt So young nudge her.

 

“Is he referring to us?” So young whispered.

 

“I think so.” Bora answered.

 

“Oh God” Sora exclaims  as she covers her face.

-------------------------------------------

 

Leeteuk MC stint were going smoothly.

The showcase featured both EXO-K and EXO-M, highlighting talents of individual members as well as featuring the first live performance of “History” and “What is Love.”

And the revelation of their Title track “MAMA”

Watching them on stage Leeteuk remember the time of their debut.

The excitement and happiness he felt being on stage.

He knows the fear they are having and somehow they want to give them support just like how many people supported them.

Like how ‘she’ have given strength. Like how ‘she’ had been with him.

They already said their final piece and bowed to the crowd.

Leeteuk made one final look at the audience and froze.

 

Sora-ya.

 

He wanted then and there to run to her but he knew he won’t be able to do that.

He can’t just run to a crowd of screaming fans that would be stupid.

She seems to be waiting for someone. Then he saw her smile and wave at 2 girls who’s buying some souvenir in one corner.

Somehow the fact that she’s with girl friends give him relief.

He gave some polite nod as acknowledgement as he ran to the backstage quickly grabs his cap and a facial mask.

 

“Teukie where are you going?” Jung hoon asked as he open the room.

 

“hyung. Let me borrow one of the cars.”

 

Jung hoon gave him a confuse looks. He could see the urgency in his eyes. He silently took out the car key and gave it to him.

 

“Take care of it.”

 

“I will. Kasamhamnida.”

 

“Don’t cause any trouble.” Jung hoon added.

 

Leeteuk just smiled at him and went out of the door.

With his head low he joined the crowd undetected. His eyes went wide when he saw her went to the car together with her two friends.

It’s the same car this morning.

 

Does this mean she’s here for me?

 

A smile spread across his face.

He can’t approach them yet there are still lots of people so he decided to follow them and wait for the perfect time.

After some time he notices that he’s not the only one following them. A dark blue car is following them.

Then it hit him, they might be his fans that get agitated with what he had said about the saesang fans.

It was only meant as a joke. He felt his heart beating fast from fear.

He could see how the Dark blue car deliberately tries to put Sora’s car into the corner.

And in just a few second, her car collides with the barrier.

He saw how the other car instantly felt after the incident.

He parks his car in the corner and ran towards them with Sora in his mind.

One girl went out of the drivers sit and ran to the other side where the collision is more severe.

Leeteuk open the car door before the girl does.

 

“Sora-ra” he heard a girls voice called from the inside.

 

His world suddenly stops when he saw her sitting there unconscious.

He checks her not minding the curious stare her friends are giving him.

No wounds could be detected on the outside just a bump in her head. He almost cuss when he saw the red mark.

 

“Sora-ra, wake up.” He murmured. “I said wake up you can’t do this to me. Wake up we still need to talk.”

 

Still no response.

 

“Leeteuk oppa.” He heard some one called him but he didn’t care to look.

 

“Sora-ra.” He called her again.

 

Leeteuk knew he needs to do something. He lifts her up and brings her to his car.

 

“Oppa.”

 

Leeteuk looks back at Sora’s friends.

 

“Get in we need to bring all of you to the hospital.” He instructed.

 

Leeteuk looks back at Sora who’s sitting beside him in the passenger sit.

He reaches for her hand and squeezes it.

 

Hold on Sora. I won’t be letting you go.

---------------------------------------------------------

Today is my Birthday so don't kill me :P

There is a reason for this chapter I promise!!!!

Our Chapter Guess cast: Kim Jung hoon "SJ's Prince Manager"

and EXO (Love this group maybe i would include them and some other artist in the following chapters)