Her point of view

Rain Sound
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Jaeyeon’s POV

“Let’s break up.” Daehyun said, while letting go of my hand.

 

I remember each and every single word you told me. You were the one who said that you’ll love me and protect me from danger. But, where are you now? You disappeared just like the wind. You disappeared after that night. Where in the world are you now? I want to see you, even if it’s just for a second.

As I remember, we were one of the cutest couple in our school. Every student were envy our relationship as we usually show affection publicly. But you stopped showing affection to me few weeks before we broke up. I wonder, why?

 

“Daehyun oppa!” I hugged his arm as soon as he stood beside me. I was smiling at him while he was putting on his pokerface.

“Let go.” He harshly pushed my arm away from his and walked away. I stood there, dumbfounded by his action. Students started to whisper and gossip about us. I hung my head low, feeling hurt. His attitude goes on and on until that night.

“Let’s break up.” He said. My hands started to trembled, what did he just said?

“Stop joking, oppa! It’s not even April fool yet!” I faked a laugh.

“No. I’m serious. Let’s not meet each other anymore.” He said, taking a step back.

“W-why? Stop playing, Jung Daehyun! I don’t like this at all!” I screamed, in the urge of crying.

He shook his head as he continue to take a step back. He gave me a small smile before he turned to go. I sank to the ground, tears falling like there’s no tomorrow. The man whom I truly loved, just broke up with me.

Just then, it started to rain heavily. I faked a smiled as I looke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter